Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2012   #1
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Game Day Texans VS Niners

Lets get ready for some football
Old 08-18-2012   #2
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 32596 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Game Day Texans VS Niners

Ok...next week starts the game thread streak!
Old 08-18-2012   #3
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

You need to get midseason form we have a game today if you haven't noticed
Old 08-18-2012   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 151293 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

My wife is a Niner fan. I see tomorrow's meals going something like this....

Then after we win her and her friends doing something like this........

Old 08-18-2012   #5
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

I am pretty excited. I will be at that game. Up in the 644, but I don't care. Just to be at the game, it is always fun.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #6
wolf123
All Pro

Rep Power: 2802 wolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
My wife is a Niner fan. I see tomorrow's meals going something like this....

Then after we win her and her friends doing something like this........

wolf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #7
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

My lil cousin got tickets and wants to go, I want him to go and have fun. Is there anything thats going to be happening before the game? Anyone tailgating and all that?
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-18-2012   #8
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 95054 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Not a bad time for me 1pm in the afternoon after church.

Although clashes with my domestic sporting loyalties.....
Old 08-18-2012   #9
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1017 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

FOOTBALL.FOOTBALL
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #10
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69341 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Too bad this one isn't on TV for me.

Gonna have to pop it up on a stream.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #11
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

In best buy parking lot waiting for my gift bag then back to the house load up and head to pre party at papacitos yea
Old 08-18-2012   #12
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 56294 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
My lil cousin got tickets and wants to go, I want him to go and have fun. Is there anything thats going to be happening before the game? Anyone tailgating and all that?
Don't know how old your little cousin is but in past years thre have been youth activities set up between the stadium and the dome.

There is additional info here:
Pregame activities
Old 08-18-2012   #13
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1017 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

ya its called the FAN ZONE i think ,,my kids have been going for ten years,,fun and prizes..
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #14
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

at what time should i get to the stadium?
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #15
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Rep Power: 2095 Bleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans should build on last week. Finally Jared crick should play tonite Go Texans
Bleed_Blu_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #16
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 97902 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

The game cant get here soon enough! I am looking forward to seeing what Kase can do.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #17
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209048 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
The game cant get here soon enough! I am looking forward to seeing what Kase can do.
These 7pm starts suck .....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #18
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 290661 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL at Showtime. Good luck dude.

There are three things I'll be looking at tonight.

1. Our 1st teamers against their 1st teamers on both sides of the ball. Especially because the 49s are a good team to judge our progress against.

2. Case Keenum

3. I probably won't see this, but it'd be nice if some nice bosomed female nekkid college cheerleaders were dancing around my apartment.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #19
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 97902 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
These 7pm starts suck .....
No doubt! It's like a 3:30 Sunday start, SNF, MNF, or even worse Thursday night's.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #20
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 76308 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Im of to BWWs for a fantasy draft then home to pick up the wife and catch dinner, then BOOM game time, just dropped 15 bucks for the pre-season package online. I hate streaming those garbage sites that lag and are choppy so I spent a little money on this pre season thing, hopefully its better. It really pisses me off that I pay all that money for Sunday Ticket and can't get the pre-season games too

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read