Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Former Texan Pitts on radio today

badboy

Hall of Fame
If you are interested Chester Pitts former Texan is on radio 610 am in noon hour today (July 26-12)

Really? I thought a fat RB fell on him.

That was Charles Spencer. Pitts was a pretty good OL who had a decent stint at Tackle for us. I think he would have been rated much higher if we hadn't had HHWNBN at QB. His lack of awareness made our entire OL look much worse than it was, Pitts included

He doesn't add anything insightful, pretty much a Texans homer who lobs softball questions like the other hosts until he decides to one-up his co-hosts by reminding them that he played football.

He doesn't add anything insightful, pretty much a Texans homer who lobs softball questions like the other hosts until he decides to one-up his co-hosts by reminding them that he played football.

So he's basically like any former NFL player analyst, ever.

Lz is the only houston radio personality I lend credibility to when it comes to who what when where and why as it pertains to football. He actually addresses scheme etc while most of these guys regurgitate opinions. Former athletes don't seem to think it intrest fans for some reason.

So he's basically like any former NFL player analyst, ever.

Mondays with Michael Irvin on The Dan Patrick Show was radio gold. Mike
didn't give a damn about what came out of his mouth. Anybody remember
what got Mike kicked off the air?

Mondays with Michael Irvin on The Dan Patrick Show was radio gold. Mike
didn't give a damn about what came out of his mouth. Anybody remember
what got Mike kicked off the air?

IIRC it was his getting pulled over for a traffic violation and being found to be in possession of paraphernalia.

If he got the perma boot from NFLN it wouln't bother me a bit.

Back