Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-12-2005   #1
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default Carr and hair Again???

I noticed in the latest pictures of Davie Franchise, that the hair is "a little" long again. Is he planning on stretching the hair issue into motivating the team again or what. The buzz cut gave him more respect in my eyes, almost looking like a drill sergent or something! Anyway, as long as the hair in any direction equals a playoff appearance, I'm all for it!
Old 05-12-2005   #2
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Im pretty sure its long because the wife likes it long. I dont like it short. He looks like a 13 year old boy with it.

JMHO
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005   #3
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

He might get it cut when he gets tackled by it from behind, as the NFL has ruled that as legal. Wait, he is a QB, wonder if that would fall under a 'blow to the head' rules instead?
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005   #4
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 396 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

Better a 13-year-old boy than a 13-year-old girl.
hadaad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005   #5
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

I don't think that Carr is going to have a problem with people pulling his hair, I mean the o line is going to be better.
Old 05-12-2005   #6
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

My hair is getting pretty shaggy too. I must be doing it as a motivational thing. I've kinda got a Mad Scientist look with a beard. That works doesn't it? If I go w/o a cut much longer I'll be styling a mullet.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005   #7
ojthecat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
My hair is getting pretty shaggy too. I must be doing it as a motivational thing. I've kinda got a Mad Scientist look with a beard. That works doesn't it? If I go w/o a cut much longer I'll be styling a mullet.
Don't ever underestimate the power of The MULLET.
Old 05-12-2005   #8
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't care what his hair looks likes as long as he is standing on his feet throwing more touchdowns and less interceptions!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005   #9
Algebrat
Rookie

Default Extra hair can be a good thing...

All that hair acts as extra padding inside his helmet. This is part of his technique for avoiding concussions from his head hitting the ground so many times.

Hopefully this season, it will be safe for him to cut his hair again...
Algebrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005   #10
wiley2002
Veteran

As long as his wife likes the hair, it isn't coming off. Besides this hairstyle has grown on me. I think he needs a goatee now.
wiley2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005   #11
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 23300 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

My Fro > Carr's Mullet
Old 05-12-2005   #12
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

well we were winning when he had it, well we were 2-2.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005   #13
feb055
Rookie

Default Loving the hair...

I think that Carr's hair looks so good long like this. He either needs to have it this long or go back to the buzzcut. The in-between stuff is just annoying.

Rachel
feb055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005   #14
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I just figured it out, I'm such a genius.

He wants to look like Kianeu Reeves from the movie "The Replacements"

TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005   #15
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Man that real picture of him doesn't even really look like him.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005   #16
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default It's a shame!

Did any of you happen to watch the Packers vs Texans game last night on NFL network? It was quite aggrevating how much David messes with his hair. It seemed like everytime they were showing him, he was pulling it back behind his ears or something. Personnaly, I think that if he worried less about his hair and more about the game at times, we might play a little better. I'm not bashing him, I am a devoted Texan fan, but Favre didn't touch his hair one time and I don't think I've ever seen him worry about how he looks on camera. Come on guys, it's supposed to be football not a runway model show. It was bad enough that my wife was getting aggrevated on how much he was messing with his hair!
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005   #17
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw the game of the week last night too. I was aggravated with how much he was touching his hair. I don't think his hair has any relevance to his level of play, but I do agree, I wanted him to just leave the stuff alone. I'm sure the only reason he messes with it is to keep it out of his face, but man, if you have to mess with it that much, just cut it!

I was quite annoyed.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005   #18
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
I saw the game of the week last night too. I was aggravated with how much he was touching his hair. I don't think his hair has any relevance to his level of play, but I do agree, I wanted him to just leave the stuff alone. I'm sure the only reason he messes with it is to keep it out of his face, but man, if you have to mess with it that much, just cut it!

I was quite annoyed.
I saw it talked about on other NFL boards after the game. Many of the comments weren't nice. I think Carr doesn't realize how much it makes him look prissy.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005   #19
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

There is nothing wrong with pulling your hair behind your ears.

Signed,

Steve Nash
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005   #20
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635
Personnaly, I think that if he worried less about his hair and more about the game at times, we might play a little better.
You are aware that most people can play with their hair and think about the game at the same time, right?
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read