Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-18-2012   #1
floppy spoon
noob

Default Training Camp Fan Apprecication Day

Hi Guys,

Huge Texan fan living in Austin. Would anyone have any extra tickets for the Aug 4th training camp date? I had nothing but trouble with the website this morning and the tickets were all sold out before I could get it to work. It hard for me to get down to Houston on a week day and would be happy to compensate some one with extra tickets. Thanks in advance if you can help me out.
floppy spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012   #2
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp Fan Apprecication Day

I'm pretty much in the same boat, except my excuse is laziness. I didn't think ahead and forgot. I'd like tickets for any date available, but preferably Wednesday August 1st.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 165380 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Do they actually charge for admission, or do you simply need a free ticket?
Old 07-24-2012   #4
tyrrell_henley
Rookie

Does my infant need a ticket to get in?
tyrrell_henley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #5
tyrrell_henley
Rookie

Anybody have tickets who can't make it? I'd pay for them for your troubles.
tyrrell_henley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #6
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

anyone got a spare ticket for sundays TC?
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 165380 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Do they actually charge for admission, or do you simply need a free ticket?
I don't know, Showtime. I did come across this online and it seems fools and their money part on a daily basis to watch a team practice.

Quote:
This morning's Texans training camp ticket giveaway didn't work out so well. After failing to get through all day, I logged on late this afternoon and was able to get tickets to the Friday, August 3rd session, but all the weekend sessions were sold out. Now, however, it appears that only the August 3rd session is sold out; the other five (5) sessions are open and the site worked smoothly when I tried it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read