Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-21-2012   #41
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jeff Maehl article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I think that Walter taking a pay cut this year is probably what is going make sure he makes the 53 man roster, but I think that his #2 spot is going to be up for grabs and he's really going to have to earn it this year instead of being the default.

Agree... If Jean is who I think he can be, Walter is out of the number 2 discussion IMO... but we'll see about Jean...

Posey and Jean will be pushing the hell out of Walter...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012   #42
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoudreamn View Post
This makes me nervous.....limits depth at two positions......very high risk
It's not high risk at all. And we wouldn't be limiting depth. Wed have normal depth.

Not too many teams carry two fullbacks and four te's.

Plus I'm pretty sure we can get a TE and/or fb on the practice squad and there will likely be some decent free agents in the event of an injury.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read