Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2012   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool TC Tickets, where?

I don't seem them on ht.com or available in my account manager...?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: TC Tickets, where?

I found 2011, lol...

http://www.houstontexans.com/fan-zon...practices.html
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 07-17-2012   #3
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Oops, my bad, I thought today is Wednesday

:Yankeepalm
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 07-18-2012   #4
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TC Tickets, where?

Get yo tickets today. I've been waiting in the virtual line for 15 minutes now
Old 07-18-2012   #5
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

After waiting for an hour and a half it straight booted me off my spot saying an error had occured, and now I can't get back into it.

Liked this a lot better when I had to go to Wachovia banks instead.
Old 07-18-2012   #6
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Stuck in a virtual purgatory.

I remember years ago when they did it at Foley's and always had an event at one of the Foley's with players, MC, etc.

Now, it's just the internet. Stupid winning :P

(stupid brokers and scalpers, also)
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 07-18-2012   #7
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Stuck in a virtual purgatory.

I remember years ago when they did it at Foley's and always had an event at one of the Foley's with players, MC, etc.

Now, it's just the internet. Stupid winning :P

(stupid brokers and scalpers, also)
I remember going to San Marcos and just watching the guys do training camp and you didn't have to buy tickets to that.

Still got an autographed football with the Fab 4, Moon, Matthews, Munchak and Childress on it. I think Pardee is on there too.
Sponsored links
Old 07-18-2012   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Kind of bull****. I called in and they said don't worry, keep trying, no danger of selling out. 3 dates sold out already. I still have zero. Should I go check Ebay and the ticket broker sites yet?

I got 4 into my card but it would never check me out.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 07-18-2012   #9
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Kind of bull****. I called in and they said don't worry, keep trying, no danger of selling out. 3 dates sold out already. I still have zero. Should I go check Ebay and the ticket broker sites yet?

I got 4 into my card but it would never check me out.
I gave up after the thing just hung there for 45 minutes. Hope we get a special Bull Pen invite again this year.

Last edited by disaacks3; 07-18-2012 at 04:09 PM.
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #10
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, thats a bummer for you guys, I thought it would be easy to get tix, good thing I did not plan on traveling from the ATX.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #11
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

I couldn't get in from work. Just looking for the weekend tickets. If I could get 1 for a weekend practice, it would be appreciated. I just don't think I'll be able to get off work during the week this year.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read