Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-16-2012   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tickets for practices are available Wed

Houston Texans
Tickets to the Houston Texans' six open practices at 2012 Training Camp presented by XFINITY are available this Wednesday at 8am CT on HoustonTexans.com. More information here: http://bit.ly/Nz4toQ

from their facebook page.. just a little FYI
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012   #2
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets for practices are available Wed

So it says that the tickets for July 30th will be at academy. Does that mean I can't print them off the site? Idk if my local Academy will be doing that if I have to get it there, and the 30th is the only day that will work for me....

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012   #3
xman30
Rookie

I'll be going to the two Saturday practices. I went to the two Saturdays last year & had a great time!!! :-)

xman30
xman30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #4
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Having a terrible time accessing the page. I hope i'm not the only one having trouble.
Old 07-18-2012   #5
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Just picked mine up from Academy. I also bought an autograph football and a Texans Tee with Cushing's name on the back for 22 bucks. Good deal. Can't wait to see the practice. Hopefully, I can get some autographs.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #6
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3890 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Having a terrible time accessing the page. I hope i'm not the only one having trouble.
Same here, but I tried waking up at 7:45 and getting the tix early but that didn't happen. So I'm trying to get the tickets but still in line...
Old 07-18-2012   #7
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

I been on "Please Wait While Your Request Is Being Processed" for 10 mins now.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-18-2012   #8
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

I couldn't get them online either. I must have stayed on that damn page for 25 minutes, but I guess it never got to my place in line. I finally said "F" it, I have work to do.

If anyone gets an extra pass, I am looking for 2 for the practice on Friday, August 3. I plan on taking my daughter again this year.
Old 07-18-2012   #9
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3890 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been on it for 30 minutes now...
Old 07-18-2012   #10
toxictrix
Rookie

Rep Power: 62 toxictrix is a quality contributor and well respectedtoxictrix is a quality contributor and well respectedtoxictrix is a quality contributor and well respectedtoxictrix is a quality contributor and well respectedtoxictrix is a quality contributor and well respectedtoxictrix is a quality contributor and well respectedtoxictrix is a quality contributor and well respectedtoxictrix is a quality contributor and well respectedtoxictrix is a quality contributor and well respectedtoxictrix is a quality contributor and well respectedtoxictrix is a quality contributor and well respected

Been on for over an hour. Waste of damn time.
toxictrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #11
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I sent a complaint email to the HT.com Fan Feedback and they said they'll email me the two tickets i had wanted.

I had two tickets ready to go at one point and it said i had 5 minutes to fill out the page. Took me less than 1 and i got an error message.
Old 07-18-2012   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I got the tickets I wanted and they came by fed ex
Old 07-18-2012   #13
panamamyers
Veteran

Rep Power: 1738 panamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respected

I got the error message too, but I clicked back and got right back to the page where I loaded my tickets up again. It worked after a couple of back and forwards and agreeing to terms a few times and so on. Each page was an adventure.

I got right in at 8am sharp. It took the page probably 40 minutes to load.
Old 07-18-2012   #14
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

I was able to get 4 tickets, took over an hour to load. Trying to get 4 more but i've been there since about 9:30am.
Old 07-18-2012   #15
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Sigh, this was not one of their better ideas of how to pass out tickets.

Spent an hour in queue, then missed my short window to get them, said my session timed out.
Old 07-18-2012   #16
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Tickets for practices are available Wed

I've been bitching here:

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...16#post1981916

3 dates sold out and counting. I've landing some in my cart but check out has yet to work.

Quote:
Shopping Cart Expired

You have exceeded the time limit for holding tickets in your shopping cart. Your tickets have been released and your cart is now empty.

Tickets Home
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #17
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow been on waiting for almost 2 hrs kept getting expired sh*t then never let me check out. Now it says sold out. WTF

I even called ticketmaster an hr ago an they also told me dont worry keep trying they wont sell out...
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #18
MidtownMikey
Rookie

Rep Power: 2083 MidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respected

I managed to get 2 for myself for Friday earlier this morning (decided to try 2 rather than 4 after getting frustrated with timeouts and whatnot and it went through).

I also got 4 for the July 28th practice, but the two I won't be using a coworker of mine claimed (he gave me Rockets tickets during the past season so I'm giving him first dibs). He said he still had to check if he was traveling and whatnot so I might end up with 2 extra still, but I already have someone on boards.houstontexans.com asking for my extra if available.

I'm hoping people do the right thing and if they have extra they can't use or have a friend who'd use that they'd give them to fans on here or the official boards. It is ridiculous you got people trying to scalp a free ticket.

They really should have made it available to PSL holders or even to Xfinity subscribers (I'm biased since I have Xfinity, but they are the sponsors of it) to limit the overall response. Anytime you got something being given away for free for a team this good you will have a ton trying to get it. Guess I should be happy I got T.J. Yates' autograph back a few months ago when he did the Dillard's appearance for Men's Health/Perry Ellis.
MidtownMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #19
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Tickets for practices are available Wed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post
I even called ticketmaster an hr ago an they also told me dont worry keep trying they wont sell out...
I called the Texans and they told me that. Ha.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #20
Fili
All Pro

My internet went out so I decided to check a different date. I clicked the August 3 date and within 5 seconds I got 4 tickets...

I might have gotten the August 1st date too. Probably just give it away on the boards.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read