Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-01-2012   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool I'm a Texan Club a goner

Friday May 4 at noon. Don't think I have signed on since I created an account, but www.imatexan.com will just redirect you to their FB page.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm a Texan Club a goner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Friday May 4 at noon. Don't think I have signed on since I created an account, but www.imatexan.com will just redirect you to their FB page.
Really? I just logged on with no problems at all.

*EDIT* Maybe I read your post wrong. Are you saying it gets cut-off May 4th or that was the last time you logged on?
Old 05-01-2012   #3
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: I'm a Texan Club a goner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Really? I just logged on with no problems at all.

*EDIT* Maybe I read your post wrong. Are you saying it gets cut-off May 4th or that was the last time you logged on?
It gets cut off this Friday at noon. The web will redirect you to their FB page after that.

I don't think I have logged in since the thing started a few years back.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012   #4
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope I don't lose my mail account there.
Old 05-01-2012   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
It gets cut off this Friday at noon. The web will redirect you to their FB page after that.

I don't think I have logged in since the thing started a few years back.
I gotcha... I was able to log on with no problems. I thought you were saying since May of last year, because that's probably as long ago as I had logged in. LOL!!
Old 05-02-2012   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Funny, I just received this email....

Old 05-04-2012   #7
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like I lost my imatexan email ... and I used it as my main (not work) email ... That really sucks
Sponsored links
Old 05-04-2012   #8
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry to hear that Kimmy try Yahoo
Old 05-04-2012   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Looks like I lost my imatexan email ... and I used it as my main (not work) email ... That really sucks
have you tried going to www.webmail.imatexan.com? My link stopped working about a week or so ago, didn't know why. But if I typed in the web address, it works fine. I'm still able to receive & send email... Like I just received & sent email.

Old 05-05-2012   #10
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Yeah, what's weird is I can still access it on my phone, just not the laptop. I can also access my folders, so I've been going in there and forwarding all my email to my alternate.

I have so many things listed there, Paypal, Toll Rd, etc ... Gonna be a challenge if I ever forget any passwords ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
have you tried going to www.webmail.imatexan.com? My link stopped working about a week or so ago, didn't know why. But if I typed in the web address, it works fine. I'm still able to receive & send email... Like I just received & sent email.

Old 05-05-2012   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

YUP.... It's done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Funny, I just received this email....

Old 05-07-2012   #12
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Here is the email I recieved from fan feedback about the email. Seems they will still be supporting it!

Quote:
Dear Kimberly,
Thank you for your email and support of the Houston Texans! We still have the imatexan.com email address. In order to access your email for the time being please click on the following site. We hope to have this issue resolved in the coming weeks. Thank you and have a great day!

https://apps.rackspace.com/

GO TEXANS!
I logged in and it works! woo hoo
Old 05-07-2012   #13
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Here is the email I recieved from fan feedback about the email. Seems they will still be supporting it!

Thanks for this. I'm able to get into mine too!!
Old 05-08-2012   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thank you.
Old 06-19-2012   #15
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Hmmm ... I can't log in using rack space anymore
Old 07-05-2012   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

So I guess that's the end of the line for @imatexan.com??
Old 07-15-2012   #17
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

Guess it is. I just tried logging on for the first time in awhile. Had it saved as a favourite and when it got redirected I guess it had gone.
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancunian View Post
Guess it is. I just tried logging on for the first time in awhile. Had it saved as a favourite and when it got redirected I guess it had gone.
Damn you Limeys!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read