Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-21-2005   #1
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Vs. Packers....GAME OF THE WEEK

Alright alright. . . Our time has come....The Texans vs Packers game will air this Thursday as the game of the week on the NFL channel.

To bad we lost that game, but hey, it's a start, and we are finally on!

Mods, I wasn't sure if this is where this topic went, feel free to move if not in the right spot
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm afraid it would just be TOOOOO painful to watch! That's a game that should have been ours!! I'll refrain from pointing fingers.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005   #3
GoBlue
Rookie

We all need to watch to see whether the weaknesses that led to the loss can be corrected this year. Will having a better secondary tend a game like that into a W?(P-Buc) Will even more pressure up front negate their running attack?(T Johnson) I'm hoping to watch thinking "that won't happen this year!".

Then again if I see Carr dump off to DD too many times I may lose my s#$*.
GoBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005   #4
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

I don't need to go through all the pain of losing again. I remember sitting there after the half think hey, we got them, were gonna win. And then the end up coming back and winning and I was so mad. No need to watch that game again.

TexanFan881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005   #5
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

its not as painful as the patriots game when we lost in OT in 03, that game still haunts me
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005   #6
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
its not as painful as the patriots game when we lost in OT in 03, that game still haunts me
I remember that game so well. .. could not get up and leave the stadium that day. :brickwall .. it hurt!
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005   #7
Texan Dave
Veteran

Just as long as we don't blow any 35 point leads, I don't care. But if we do, heads NEED to roll.
Texan Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-21-2005   #8
LBblitz
Veteran

I was at that game, we sat in the endzone seats where longwell "put the nails in the coffin" and were on sportscenter. It was sooo cool. thanks for the heads up!
Old 05-22-2005   #9
Packfan04
Rookie

I was pissed off at halftime and at the end of the third quarter but then we made it 13-10 then tied it and that game i was so nervous i thought you guys were going to win but then when Favre was driving us down the field i was getting real nervous. I never screamed and yelled so loud in my life and celebrated when Longwell made that game winning field goal. We all were high fiving, What a great game that was. Im not rubbing it in.
Packfan04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read