Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2012   #61
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This years free gift with season tickets!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
There is always someone who will complain about a free gift, I had oiler tickets and never got a gift so you complainers can stuff a sock in it
FREE? I paid for that gift and you did too
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012   #62
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

You paid for your divisional champion Houston Texan season tickets and you were sent the tickets you've paid for with a free football conveniently stuffed in a too large box as not to damage your free football. Cry all you want and maybe you can move to Nashville where you can get an owner who won't even fix the leaks in his free stadium
Old 07-22-2012   #63
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I'd be willing to trade the flag from several years ago for one of these.
The ticket holder gift was a true piece of crap.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012   #64
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I still use the ticket holder
Old 07-25-2012   #65
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Section: Sec 121 Loud and Proud
Rep Power: 1001 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I still use the ticket holder

^^^^^^^^^^ i do as well..
JGarza #70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012   #66
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You paid for your divisional champion Houston Texan season tickets and you were sent the tickets you've paid for with a free football conveniently stuffed in a too large box as not to damage your free football. Cry all you want and maybe you can move to Nashville where you can get an owner who won't even fix the leaks in his free stadium
Ok you convinced me.....Lemme stop crying. Didn't know the stadium in Nashville leaks. Bud should make the taxpayers pay for those leaks. Stop taking everything so serious dude and I'm not moving..haha
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012   #67
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

My family and I use the ticket holders every week, I thought that was a great gift.
Old 07-30-2012   #68
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
My family and I use the ticket holders every week, I thought that was a great gift.
As soon as my ticket is scanned, and I am in my seat, the ticket finds it's way to the trash as soon as I go back to the beer line/restroom. So for me, that ticket holder was never a good option. Of all the people I know and tailgate with or know who are also STH, I do not know of 1 who kept that thing or has kept a game ticket..cannot understand any reason for it.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012   #69
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 3280 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Ok you convinced me.....Lemme stop crying. Didn't know the stadium in Nashville leaks. Bud should make the taxpayers pay for those leaks. Stop taking everything so serious dude and I'm not moving..haha
I wouldn't concede anything. If you don't think you paid for that 'free' gift you're fooling yourself. It's all built into the price. Ain't nothin' free.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012   #70
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

I always use lanyards for the convenience. The gift saved me from having to purchase one.

Some people are collectors and can produce an album of tickets from every game they have attended. I collect and frame playoff tickets. Unfortunately I only have six including the four for the games that didn't happen. I also kept the laminated tickets from the Texans first preseason and regular season game as well as the Super Bowl XXXVIII which really isn't that nice compared to the others.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012   #71
sixout
Rookie

I actually paid for my ticket holder. So a free one is a nice gift!
sixout is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read