Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-22-2012   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 86073 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Mario spending money in Clear Lake?

Just exchanged wave with Mario Williams who was leaving dock to test drive a Skater high performance boat. Skater is one of the top of the line go fast boats made. I have raced a couple. He is helping the economy!
Old 06-22-2012   #2
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario spending money in Clear Lake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Just exchanged wave with Mario Williams who was leaving dock to test drive a Skater high performance boat. Skater is one of the top of the line go fast boats made. I have raced a couple. He is helping the economy!
Is he donating it to HPD?

In seriousness, thats pretty cool!
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 86073 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Is he donating it to HPD?

In seriousness, thats pretty cool!
lol. That one will out run anything HPD or State has. Was a pretty paint job.
Old 06-22-2012   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

This weekend is the Texas Outlaw Challenge so boats from Skater, Donzi, Forum, Fountain, Wellcraft, MTI and of course my favorite American One driven by my buddy Art Dinick are all over Clear Lake and the roads surrounding. Over 100 boats have enterred.

Art driving his 31 foot American Offshore has never lost his classification. Won the last shootout at 136 I think and last years shootout in Lake Havasau at 138mph. Today's was to be from 11 am to noon and I am waiting to hear how he did.
Old 06-22-2012   #5
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 87098 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Mario who?

Chalmers?
Lopez?
Andretti?
Elie?
Old 06-23-2012   #6
ckhouston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 ckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respected

Plenty of water where he lives now to use it on.
ckhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012   #7
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

So Mario bought a boat? What is next? A thread about Mario Williams buying a coke at the gas station? Why is this even news here?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-23-2012   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
So Mario bought a boat? What is next? A thread about Mario Williams buying a coke at the gas station? Why is this even news here?

I look at it as a way of knowing what ANY pro player is doing in the off season. Just something to entertain us until football season gets here. For anyone interested in boats it might be fun and interesting thing to know.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012   #9
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Bitter much? I enjoy hearing about one of our own's encounters with others. Besides, boats are cool and carry close to badboy's heart therefore his story made me smile. I realize it's the offseason but lighten up, Tex.
Old 06-23-2012   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Mario who?

Chalmers?
Lopez?
Andretti?
Elie?
uh, if you read the thread it sorta tells you?
Old 06-23-2012   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
So you hemmorhoids are acting up again? I am a performance boat fan and Mario is still a famous NFL player whether you like him or not. It is not about him playing football and if the mods choose to move the thread to another forum, okay. I was just sharing what I thought was a cool experience for me and my son.

Something else that will probably increase your burn, I like to shop local and try in my small way to help the local economy. Anyone dropping approximately a half million or more in a local business's bottom line, gets props from me.
Old 06-23-2012   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
This weekend is the Texas Outlaw Challenge so boats from Skater, Donzi, Forum, Fountain, Wellcraft, MTI and of course my favorite American One driven by my buddy Art Dinick are all over Clear Lake and the roads surrounding. Over 100 boats have enterred.

Art driving his 31 foot American Offshore has never lost his classification. Won the last shootout at 136 I think and last years shootout in Lake Havasau at 138mph. Today's was to be from 11 am to noon and I am waiting to hear how he did.
Just an update for anyone interested, Art had engine issue and did not run for first time in years.
Old 06-24-2012   #13
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Just an update for anyone interested, Art had engine issue and did not run for first time in years.
Sorry bout your friend Badboy! Must be real disappointing not to be able to run. BUT, should be a fun race to watch anyway. Makes me wish I had a place on the lake! Have fun and stay cool!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012   #14
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52945 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Those boats run good on ice?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Marion, take your boat out on to the Niagra River and head West / Northwest!!
Old 06-26-2012   #16
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 87098 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
uh, if you read the thread it sorta tells you?
I knew it was refering to the 'Yao Ming' of the Texans.
Old 06-26-2012   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Sorry bout your friend Badboy! Must be real disappointing not to be able to run. BUT, should be a fun race to watch anyway. Makes me wish I had a place on the lake! Have fun and stay cool!!
Thanks SheTexan. He is a true competitor and not much of a talker just a doer. More than that he is a good man and friend. After I bought my second boat from him 1 BADBOY, I purchased some bad gas and ran it up to 90 before it began acting up. He picked up the boat (I bought sans trailer)towed it to his shop and completely rebuilt the engine. He insisted on paying for everything except a water pump & sparkplugs that I paid for when I picked them up. WHen I told him it was my decision to buy gas there, Art said he wanted to makes sure the boat was in perfect shape when I returned it to water.
Old 06-26-2012   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Those boats run good on ice?
He still owns that house in Houston he bought from that school official that got into trouble so he will have access to the boat here. I saw him the next day running his with another Skater so haven't heard if he bought it or not.
Old 06-26-2012   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 222056 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
He still owns that house in Houston he bought from that school official that got into trouble so he will have access to the boat here. I saw him the next day running his with another Skater so haven't heard if he bought it or not.
In addition to possibly liking Houston he may try to maintain residency here to avoid state income taxes.
Old 06-26-2012   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
In addition to possibly liking Houston he may try to maintain residency here to avoid state income taxes.
Yep. On another front Albert Hainsworth purchased a new Outer Limits high performance boat recently. I think it might have been a trade up.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read