Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-17-2012   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default k.Jackson's fathers day!

Thats what i want to do... but no i got to go to dinner!

p.s. Happy fathers day to you all!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012   #2
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: k.Jackson's fathers day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouSportsWriter View Post

Thats what i want to do... but no i got to go to dinner!

p.s. Happy fathers day to you all!
Isnt that what he does on the field as well. I see nothing different.
Old 06-17-2012   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I have no sarcastic comments and hope he enjoyed his dad. Happy Father's Day to all you dads. I was able to spend time with mine yesterday (84 YOA) and my son today.
Old 06-17-2012   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I have no sarcastic comments and hope he enjoyed his dad. Happy Father's Day to all you dads. I was able to spend time with mine yesterday (84 YOA) and my son today.
Right on!!!

Irrespective of other comments, I hope Kareem and his father had as an awesome day that my dad and I had today....
Old 06-18-2012   #5
Quick II Draw
Veteran

Rep Power: 2096 Quick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys that pile on KJ are jackasses. It's not his fault that the Texans reached AND drafted him into a historically bad defense.

Sure, he had a terrible 2010...along with 10 of his other teammates. What else could possibly have been asked of him other than to get better? That's exactly what he did last year.

KJ is a serviceable CB2 who is far above average in run support and is still a 24yo kid entering his first season with the same staff / defensive scheme as the year before. This is the NFL. There is a salary cap and a good deal of parity among teams. Few teams, if any, have lights-out CB tandems right now. Texans already have a top 10 guy in the league at CB1.

Are you guys never going to let KJ live down 2010 until he takes over the CB1 spot? News flash, it's not happening.
Quick II Draw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012   #6
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick II Draw View Post
You guys that pile on KJ are jackasses. It's not his fault that the Texans reached AND drafted him into a historically bad defense.

Sure, he had a terrible 2010...along with 10 of his other teammates. What else could possibly have been asked of him other than to get better? That's exactly what he did last year.

KJ is a serviceable CB2 who is far above average in run support and is still a 24yo kid entering his first season with the same staff / defensive scheme as the year before. This is the NFL. There is a salary cap and a good deal of parity among teams. Few teams, if any, have lights-out CB tandems right now. Texans already have a top 10 guy in the league at CB1.

Are you guys never going to let KJ live down 2010 until he takes over the CB1 spot? News flash, it's not happening.
Oh lord dude, that long rant over my 1 comment ??? Get over it, denial often leads to rants. Nice rant.
Old 06-18-2012   #7
ckhouston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 ckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respected

It looks like KJ still has his job, so I guess the coaches see something in him that justifies that. One thing I know for sure, the coaches know a hell of a lot more about football than anyone on this board. In Wade I trust.
ckhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-18-2012   #8
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick II Draw View Post

There's only like 127 threads for real KJ takes. Haters gonna hate, ya know? Nice to see some enthusiasm in the offseason though.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012   #9
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

EU is good motivation for Kareem Jackson.
Let him know that he needs to work his butt off and not to take anything for granted.

Go EU!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012   #10
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
EU is good motivation for Kareem Jackson.
Let him know that he needs to work his butt off and not to take anything for granted.

Go EU!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read