Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-07-2012   #1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1298 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Vickers leaves practice due to ants in the pants

Notes: Fullback Lawrence Vickers left practice briefly Wednesday because of ants in his pants. Vickers, who is allergic to ants, went to the locker room with a trainer. He got rid of the ants, took an allergy shot and returned to practice without any further problems. ... The Cowboys' mandatory three-day minicamp begins next Tuesday.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...743/index.html

call me immature, but it was good for a chuckle. on a serious note, i'm glad he's okay.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #2
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 116519 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vickers leaves practice due to ants in the pants

Ants in yo pantz
Ants in yo pantz
lookin like a fool wiff yo antz in yo pantz
Ants in yo pantz
Ants in yo pantz
Ants in yo pantz
Ants in yo pantz
Ants in yo pantz
Ants in yo pantz
Old 06-07-2012   #3
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 58428 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

"I was trying not to squeeze myself in front of women out there," Vickers said. "I wanted to pull my pants down and run inside, but I couldn't do that. When those ants get close to those testicles, there ain't no laughing about that."

It's no laughing matter, guys. I expect some maturity around here.

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post

Ants in yo pantz
Ants in yo pantz
Ants in yo pantz
Ants in yo pantz
Ants in yo pantz
Ants in yo pantz
Ants in yo pantz
Ants in yo pantz
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Add another reason to the list I moved to Seattle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #5
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel bad for the guy, I've been ant-ed once or twice too but I can barely say 'ants in the pants' without laughing so an accurate headline about such gets me going lol...

I'm glad he's ok too. You can tell I'm being sincere because I haven't cracked on his hands yet....
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read