Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-31-2012   #21
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com - Bradie James will call plays on Texans' defense

I don't understand why some people feel like there can't be multiple leaders on the team. Anyone who's played sports know often, you can't just assign someone as leader and have the team look to that person as leader. People will naturally gravitate towards members of the team with leadership qualities. And so with that said, Cushing will always be looked on as a leader.

As for role of play calling and audibling, if James has such a clear cut advantage of knowledge of Wade's system, then he deserves it. Wade has all the respect in the world for Cushing and thinks he has all-world talent, but at the end of the day, he's worked longer with James (and only one shortened year with Cushing), and that leads to a higher comfort level.

It would be the same situation in any other work environment.
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I tend to evaluate players on their talents and what coaches say about them, not how long they have been a Texan or how much I like them. This seems to resolve a draft issue for me also as I was wanting to select one in 2013. I can see James starting for at least two years based on this (subject to actual production of course). Also did not see ILB in 2nd round that I liked.

Another thing is I agree this could make Cushing even more devastating. Now if Sharpton can return healthy & productive, so much the better.
Old 05-31-2012   #23
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdotTexas2Step View Post
I don't understand why some people feel like there can't be multiple leaders on the team. Anyone who's played sports know often, you can't just assign someone as leader and have the team look to that person as leader. People will naturally gravitate towards members of the team with leadership qualities. And so with that said, Cushing will always be looked on as a leader.

As for role of play calling and audibling, if James has such a clear cut advantage of knowledge of Wade's system, then he deserves it. Wade has all the respect in the world for Cushing and thinks he has all-world talent, but at the end of the day, he's worked longer with James (and only one shortened year with Cushing), and that leads to a higher comfort level.

It would be the same situation in any other work environment.
After having slept on it, I agree with what you're saying.

I initially was not excited about Wade's move with James/Cushing, but after reading Wade's comments in the OTA thread...it seems Wade feels we're a better defense with Bradie James at the controls of the defense.

And if Wade thinks we're going to be a better defense, and Herring also believes that Bradie James is better at the controls, then I have to admit that Texans fans should rest easy with the decision by Wade and Herring. They earned our trust for what they did in 2011 after a patchwork off-season and camp (and new players PLUS old players asked to do new things).

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I tend to evaluate players on their talents and what coaches say about them, not how long they have been a Texan or how much I like them. This seems to resolve a draft issue for me also as I was wanting to select one in 2013. I can see James starting for at least two years based on this (subject to actual production of course). Also did not see ILB in 2nd round that I liked.

Another thing is I agree this could make Cushing even more devastating. Now if Sharpton can return healthy & productive, so much the better.
I agree here, as well. Brian Cushing is a big boy. He's going to naturally feel a bit of sting from the decision to make Bradie James the signal caller, but I have a feeling that Cushing's instincts as a pure football player will kick in once he realizes that he's still making plays whether he's calling the plays or not.

At the end of the day, what I love about Cushing is that he respects the GAME itself and whatever he is privileged to do comes in at a distant second.

I would imagine that the players feel a tremendous amount of trust with whatever Wade wants to do. When players trust their coaches, they play better. They are free to just play and not second guess the overall system placed upon them. I think every man on that defense, as the season progressed, began to sense that Wade was putting them in position to be all they can be...and the result was unbridled aggression by our defense. No more standing around, shrugging shoulders, "What do I do? Am I in the right spot? Are YOU in the right spot? Who has THAT guy? Oh ****. (ball is snapped)."

Brian is STILL the guy they all look to for that raw, blood-thirsty appetite for wrecking an opposing offense. James is going to be the guy who makes sure nobody is out of place. They will, IMO, work well together.
Old 05-31-2012   #24
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 223599 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Do not care who the leader of the defense is. All I care about is the PLAY of the defense and knocking the snot out of anyone in a different uniform.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #25
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Do not care who the leader of the defense is. All I care about is the PLAY of the defense and knocking the snot out of anyone in a different uniform.
Yep. I remember how almost every article this time last year was about how Mario would fit in as an OLB instead of a DE. How Cushing would fit in as the signal caller instead of Ryans. Would the two new FA's (Joseph and Manning) turn out to be a good fit or not.

Well, I think what we learned is that whatever Wade wants to do...it's probably going to be OK.

Now, will there be a sophomore slump? I hope not. I think we have the type of personalities on defense--Manning, Joseph, Cushing, A. Smith, JJ Watt, B. James, Barwin, Reed, Braman, etc.--that will make sure there is NOT a sophomore slump.

Those guys have bought into the system 100% and I don't see them regressing. So if Wade thinks James makes us even better, then I think the NFL universe and its inhabitants are going to be in awe of what happens in 2012. I think we can become, historically, one of the most lethal and efficient defenses in the NFL. The type of defense that basically wins you a Super Bowl like the Ravens and Bucaneers did several years ago...and we know our offense is light years better than those teams' respective offenses.

It could be THE year, IMO. We've got a full off-season, a full camp, and no Jacoby Jones.
Old 05-31-2012   #26
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
someone with experience pulling the trigger should only help

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #27
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
After having slept on it, I agree with what you're saying.

I initially was not excited about Wade's move with James/Cushing, but after reading Wade's comments in the OTA thread...it seems Wade feels we're a better defense with Bradie James at the controls of the defense.

And if Wade thinks we're going to be a better defense, and Herring also believes that Bradie James is better at the controls, then I have to admit that Texans fans should rest easy with the decision by Wade and Herring. They earned our trust for what they did in 2011 after a patchwork off-season and camp (and new players PLUS old players asked to do new things).

I agree here, as well. Brian Cushing is a big boy. He's going to naturally feel a bit of sting from the decision to make Bradie James the signal caller, but I have a feeling that Cushing's instincts as a pure football player will kick in once he realizes that he's still making plays whether he's calling the plays or not.

At the end of the day, what I love about Cushing is that he respects the GAME itself and whatever he is privileged to do comes in at a distant second.

I would imagine that the players feel a tremendous amount of trust with whatever Wade wants to do. When players trust their coaches, they play better. They are free to just play and not second guess the overall system placed upon them. I think every man on that defense, as the season progressed, began to sense that Wade was putting them in position to be all they can be...and the result was unbridled aggression by our defense. No more standing around, shrugging shoulders, "What do I do? Am I in the right spot? Are YOU in the right spot? Who has THAT guy? Oh ****. (ball is snapped)."

Brian is STILL the guy they all look to for that raw, blood-thirsty appetite for wrecking an opposing offense. James is going to be the guy who makes sure nobody is out of place. They will, IMO, work well together.
Bolded is perfect statement. IMO, Cushing is a throwback to great players and LBs who just want to play every minute & hit somebody. Any touchy feelings will not be seen by fans.
Old 05-31-2012   #28
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Not knocking his talent, determination, competitiveness, or value to the team as a very good NFL LB.
I was hoping he might step in for DeMeco in terms of a leadership role, but guess not ?
You're just not getting it. Sometimes, especially with no complaint, giving up a role to someone who performs better for the team IN THAT SPECIFIC ROLE is being a leader.

Let me engage in hyperbole to get this point through. Cushing could be an excellent leader. Doesn't mean he believes he is the best player at every role on the field. "Coach, let me in to play QB, this leadership stuff is really what counts." Leadership also consists of putting your best suited guys in the best position. I just think it should be obvious to anyone DeMeco's and Cushing's leadership were never going to be the same in character so how are you judging them to be different in quality? DeMeco was an instant on the field intellectual and on the field leader. Cushing is emotional and on the field. Cushing will never be as intellectual as DeMeco and DeMeco isn't as emotional as Cushing.
Old 05-31-2012   #29
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Love Cushing but I think he will excel more not being the signal caller on the defense.
Stemp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #30
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
You're just not getting it. Sometimes, especially with no complaint, giving up a role to someone who performs better for the team IN THAT SPECIFIC ROLE is being a leader.

Let me engage in hyperbole to get this point through. Cushing could be an excellent leader. Doesn't mean he believes he is the best player at every role on the field. "Coach, let me in to play QB, this leadership stuff is really what counts." Leadership also consists of putting your best suited guys in the best position. I just think it should be obvious to anyone DeMeco's and Cushing's leadership were never going to be the same in character so how are you judging them to be different in quality? DeMeco was an instant on the field intellectual and on the field leader. Cushing is emotional and on the field. Cushing will never be as intellectual as DeMeco and DeMeco isn't as emotional as Cushing.
I heard he runs the wildcat like a mug though.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #31
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm wondering how the dynamics are going to work exactly...I think I'll be able to see more during an actual game, but like it was stated earlier I think Cushing is still going to have the green dot.

But I think after the offense lines up is what Brady will be specializing in. Getting people in the right spots, making audible calls, making small adjustments based on the formations they see. It's really not all that hard to get the defense in and give it out. Adjustments to the defense when the offense lines up is what requires the most work.

I think that will allow Cushing to just play ball. He can still get the call in the headset for the defense and then Brady can make the audible calls and adjustments based on what he sees.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #32
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Cushing will never be as intellectual as DeMeco and DeMeco isn't as emotional as Cushing.
I don't think there's anything very intellectually demanding about being the defensive captain or calling defensive signals for the defense, certainly nothing even remotely near the requirements of being the offensive leader/QB of an NFL team. And emotionally, spiritually, whatever you want to call it, DeMeco was always more impressive to his teammates than Cushing was IMO. Maybe some of the fans (perhaps you are one of them ?) got pumped by his self-promotional antics, but Cushing just was not the inspirational leader in any way, shape, or form that DeMeco Ryans was for the Texans.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #33
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 264510 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Cushing is the team leader -- the blood & guts, chatterbox, 110% effort leader.

Being the D signal caller requires the player to know every player's assignment. It's a bit more cerebral.

I don't want my Cush thinking out there ... I want him reading & reacting, pealing back his ears and going all batsh!t crazy on somebody. He'll have a "C" on his jersey, fwiw.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #34
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Daryl Sharpton may never become our starting ILB. However, he had his surgery the beginning of last November. Return to "trying" to return to sports may start as early as 6 months in some, but usually closure to 8 months. Typically, quad strength must be rebuilt and complete range of motion must be restored if possible. This takes a great deal of intense rehab/training. It is not unusual for a player not to be able to regain these two goals until the one year mark or longer, depending on the exact injury and surgical approach. Again, Sharpton may never have become what we expected, but we will not know for sure for quite a while longer. It certainly would not be surprising that the Texans would have no confidence in Sharpton at this point in time, if his performance were in line with a non fully-rehabbed quad tear.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #35
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
So much for all of the hype about Cushing being a team leader.
what hype? smh

cush was voted team MVP.. you lead by example..
Old 05-31-2012   #36
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Daryl Sharpton may never become our starting ILB. However, he had his surgery the beginning of last November. Return to "trying" to return to sports may start as early as 6 months in some, but usually closure to 8 months. Typically, quad strength must be rebuilt and complete range of motion must be restored if possible. This takes a great deal of intense rehab/training. It is not unusual for a player not to be able to regain these two goals until the one year mark or longer, depending on the exact injury and surgical approach. Again, Sharpton may never have become what we expected, but we will not know for sure for quite a while longer. It certainly would not be surprising that the Texans would have no confidence in Sharpton at this point in time, if his performance were in line with a non fully-rehabbed quad tear.
Great info.

msr
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #37
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 31892 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Bradie James isn't the premier player he once was, but he's knowledgeable. He's had experience in Wade's scheme, and he's been around football for a long time. It's a good decision.

Cushing's a great player and in his prime. He doesn't need the responsibility of calling plays to hold him back.
Old 05-31-2012   #38
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

In Wade I trust.

That's all I really have to add.Yes I am scratching my head a little bit with the Demeco trade and now making James the defensive play caller but I will buy into it just because that is how much I trust Wade as a D-cordinator.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #39
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
From what I've heard, Sharpton isn't running anything. He's still on the sidelines recovering from injury. At least, that's what I thought I'd read.
This is correct. No time on field yet.
Old 05-31-2012   #40
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Bradie James has not played ONE FLIPPIN down as a Houston Texan!!! Yet, you guys want to turn over the entire leadership role of our ONCE awesome defense to someone who has NOT played one second with those that made our D what is WAS last year!! Sure, he played for Herring and Wade in the past and is fam with the 3-4. Big whoopie do!! I realize some of you don't believe in loyalty and have the mindset that they can adjust to anything just because they are paid so much and because they are pro's. That's BS IMHO! It takes a long time for a good team to develope, and for players to become comfortable with the skills of their fellow teammates, esp with the one's that have been leaders!! Cush WANTED the role, said he was ready for it, so why shouldn't it be given to him? He said himself he shared the role last year with Demeco and felt he was ready. I just don't get the passion you guys have for someone who has no exp with this team.

I'm not trying to be all negative about this. I truly hope this dude is everything you guys think he is cracked up to be, JUST BECAUSE he played for Wade Phillips. I don't see it, but, I don't watch the Cowboys play either, unless they play us!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read