Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-31-2012   #41
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: S. Loiseau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Yeah, just google his name. Hardly a gang banger, more of a skater loser. Ultimately I think it came down to three stupid teenagers that did a stupid teenage thing. The problem was one of them was freakishly strong.
^^^ This.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #42
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Yeah, just google his name. Hardly a gang banger, more of a skater loser. Ultimately I think it came down to three stupid teenagers that did a stupid teenage thing. The problem was one of them was freakishly strong.
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Sounds like teenage piss and vinegar by all involved, and it got taken to drastic lengths by all involved. And that's why they were harsh on Loiseau because ultimately he took it to a new level whether he meant to or not.

Had Loiseau been in a coma instead, and the other gangster/skater dude only received 27 stitches, I feel the result would have been a similar judgment on the skater dude.

Not saying that it is exactly "fair" but I think that was the tipping point in terms of who got penalized and why. All things being equal, the winner became the loser in the eyes of the law.

Fights between teens and young adults (college age) happen all the time. It's just sort of like deers in rut. They're going to work that energy off somehow, and usually it involves petty fights with one another. LOL. We've all been there.
Old 05-31-2012   #43
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 55298 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

I was wondering if the fall was the result of the neighbors' house being on a decline, and that looks to be the case. Google street view gives this location as the approximate address: Link. Notice the drop next to the driveway.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #44
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Sounds like teenage piss and vinegar by all involved, and it got taken to drastic lengths by all involved. And that's why they were harsh on Loiseau because ultimately he took it to a new level whether he meant to or not.

Had Loiseau been in a coma instead, and the other gangster/skater dude only received 27 stitches, I feel the result would have been a similar judgment on the skater dude.

Not saying that it is exactly "fair" but I think that was the tipping point in terms of who got penalized and why. All things being equal, the winner became the loser in the eyes of the law.

Fights between teens and young adults (college age) happen all the time. It's just sort of like deers in rut. They're going to work that energy off somehow, and usually it involves petty fights with one another. LOL. We've all been there.
Exactly
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read