Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-26-2012   #61
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 14238 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Can Schaub lead them to the superbowl ???

Schaub won't lead us to a superbowl. Arian and a top five defense will. This team has changed. What is schaub's signature win vs a top tier defense? Had this conversation with a buddy and couldn't name one. Just asking. I could be wrong
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012   #62
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 357040 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
Schaub won't lead us to a superbowl. Arian and a top five defense will. This team has changed. What is schaub's signature win vs a top tier defense? Had this conversation with a buddy and couldn't name one. Just asking. I could be wrong
I love these one way approaches to a circular argument. Name all the comebacks last year by a QB with a top 5 defense and top 5 rushing offense (we'll make it easier than top 2)?
Old 05-29-2012   #63
2BCF
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24608 2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
I've been one of Schuab's biggest critics since he got to Houston But Yes...I still like big "buts". He's shut me the hell up over the years. Not only do I believe he CAN win, I think our back ups can too. Our 3rd string ROOKIE was facing one of the best pass defenses in the NFL and didn't blink. This season will get the Texans some serious respect.
After last season, I wouldn't be surprised to see this year's 3rd string rookie take the field.
The image of the udrafted Keenum handing off to the undrafted Foster is both exciting and alarming.
2BCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #64
ckhouston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 ckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respected

Interesting take on Chron.com this morning.

Quote:
"Schaub. Matt Schaub was doing agility drills on a side field with a number of other players who were not practicing. Looks like he is moving very well. Not allowed to shoot video of recovering players, but the best way to explain is that I have two never-surgically-repaired feet, and am reasonably gym fit, and I donít think I could be doing the drills Schaub was doing. He was moving very well. If you didnít know he was injured last season, you wouldnít know by watching him now."
Looks like I may be eating my prediction, if he is able to go to start the season.

I really do hope he is. Traded Romo for him in my fantasy league just in case.
ckhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #65
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 241723 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Interesting take on Chron.com this morning.

Looks like I may be eating my prediction, if he is able to go to start the season.

I really do hope he is. Traded Romo for him in my fantasy league just in case.
Wait... you took Romo for Schaub? Is that what you said?
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #66
ckhouston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 ckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Wait... you took Romo for Schaub? Is that what you said?
Nope, gave them Romo the Homo for Matt "Barbie" Schaub.

Of course I have Foster and AJ, so it made sense.
ckhouston is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read