Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 06-17-2012   #21
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Thanksgiving in Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Just bought my tix on stub hub and booked our hotel! Looking for a tailgate if anyone has the hookup

Arriving Wed 11/21 to DTW, leaving 11/23. We are staying at the Milner Hotel (yeah it's a dive, but it's walking distance and CHEAP!). Seats are lower level end zone 119 (97 each on stub hub).

Looking for a Tailgate to join into
Kimmy how much was your flight? I really want to go but for that game it seems that the flight is the only kicker.
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012   #22
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I used SW airlines and it was about 900 for two. Yes, it's high but when the Hub said "ok", you know I booked it!

I told him we will save a fortune by me not cooking as we have an open house type Thanksgiving and it cost a fortune

The hotel is dirt cheap and the tickets weren't near as bad as I thought and really good seats.

I'm pretty excited
Old 06-17-2012   #23
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Just bought my tix on stub hub and booked our hotel! Looking for a tailgate if anyone has the hookup

Arriving Wed 11/21 to DTW, leaving 11/23. We are staying at the Milner Hotel (yeah it's a dive, but it's walking distance and CHEAP!). Seats are lower level end zone 119 (97 each on stub hub).

Looking for a Tailgate to join into
What row are you? I found some in the same section that I might scoop up. Would be awesome sitting near other Texans fans!
Old 06-17-2012   #24
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Row 19 I think its the very 1st ones if you select section 119. We are on the aisle and he had 4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farough View Post
What row are you? I found some in the same section that I might scoop up. Would be awesome sitting near other Texans fans!
Old 06-17-2012   #25
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected

I found them using seatgeek.com. I prefer that site much better as it compares prices from one section to the next including row number and has a formula which compares price on the specifics of the ticket.. and searches the NFL ticket marketplace, stubhub and whatever other major ticket sellers. The seats you have were rated as one of the best for the price. I ended up buying them, I'm looking forward to the game!
Old 07-03-2012   #26
Kgtexan
waterboy

Are tickets already on sale for the game at Ford Field? I'll be taking the family and need 4.
Kgtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012   #27
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

They are via stub hub and they are very reasonable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgtexan View Post
Are tickets already on sale for the game at Ford Field? I'll be taking the family and need 4.
Sponsored links
Old 07-03-2012   #28
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

All you guys and gals had better represent at the tailgate where I invited you they are waiting like kitty kats for us just to see how a bull tames a lion
Old 07-05-2012   #29
rodrigueztx
waterboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
So I'm thinking this will be the game I will travel to this year. Our first thanksgiving game - just can't miss it.

Anyone else plan on making the trip to watch our boys beat up on them lions?

Im going will arrive on the 21st and leave the 23rd,thinking of geting seats in section 126-128.Looking for other texans fans going so im not solo the whole time.Anyone alse going?
rodrigueztx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012   #30
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

There are a few of us with seats in 119/Row 19 -- Got them on stub hub

check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigueztx View Post
Im going will arrive on the 21st and leave the 23rd,thinking of geting seats in section 126-128.Looking for other texans fans going so im not solo the whole time.Anyone alse going?
Old 07-14-2012   #31
Kgtexan
waterboy

Joe Texan, what info do you have on a tailgate? I'd love to crash.
Kgtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012   #32
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

You are all welcome to tailgate, just like Baltimore it will be on like donkey kong
Old 07-15-2012   #33
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

When the time gets closer I will post the info
Old 07-20-2012   #34
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

I received an email from Stub Hub stating my tickets were in the mail! Getting to be pretty excited 124 days!
Old 07-21-2012   #35
rodrigueztx
waterboy

I received my ticket 2 days ago, I will be in sec 123 row 19. I tried to get sec 119 but was told none where available.
rodrigueztx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #36
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Yup! Got my tickets yesterday

Old 07-27-2012   #37
Farough
Site Contributor

Got mine in the mail at the beginning of the week. Gets me a lot more excited for the game!
Old 07-27-2012   #38
Farough
Site Contributor

So how many people are officially going now? Hope to meet a few of you guys from here
Old 07-29-2012   #39
sixout
Rookie

I just got my tickets, I will be at this game. Going to be wearing the red jerseys, to ensure we stand out even more. haha. Would love to meet up with some of you guys beforehand!
sixout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012   #40
MorganSkinner
Rookie

I will be there also! Section 139 row 6, tickets were pretty cheap at about 125 each. We will get there Tuesday. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with some Texans there!
MorganSkinner is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read