Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-15-2014   #1
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default On the Clock featuring Nix on NFL Network 8pm ct

Draft special on NFL Network tonight at 8pm featuring DT Nix

Description
An inside look the experiences of 3 NFL Draft prospects- Watkins-Barr-Nix as they undergro the draft process.
Old 05-15-2014   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: On the Clock featuring Nix on NFL Network 8pm ct

NFL channel was one of the things I had to let go in my recent financial restructure.
Old 05-15-2014   #3
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 71256 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected

Love watching nix during this. Love watching him work. And texans fans are going to like his personality I think.

I like that he lost 30 lbs leading up to the combine too.
xtruroyaltyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014   #4
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 30145 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
NFL channel was one of the things I had to let go in my recent financial restructure.
You need better financial advice. You should have given up unimportant things instead. Like having a car, paying the rent, running the A/C, and eating 7 days a week. Priorities man!

Last edited by Fred; 05-16-2014 at 06:42 AM.
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
You need better finanicial advice. You should have given up unimportant things instead. Like having a car, paying the rent, running the A/C, and eating 7 days a week. Priorities man!
Definitely understand. I downsized from 1200 sq foot apt to a 1 BR saving $650 per month, car up for sale (are u interested?), ran air only one day this year and only 2 meals per day each being around $3. My retirement package did increase by $11,000 in three months and so far maintained.

I was told by Comcast that NFL was included when I switched from Direct...it wasn't.
Old 05-16-2014   #6
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 92823 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

thanks for the heads up. nix is a goof and it looks like we've got a new "on the nose" host. personality aside, he appears to be someone more than willing to bust his butt to be better, but might need some help with motivation. it was also comforting to see more first round votes, had he been seen as more than a two down player at 3-4 nose he probably wouldnt have been available in the 3rd - or even the second.
Old 05-16-2014   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
thanks for the heads up. nix is a goof and it looks like we've got a new "on the nose" host. personality aside, he appears to be someone more than willing to bust his butt to be better, but might need some help with motivation. it was also comforting to see more first round votes, had he been seen as more than a two down player at 3-4 nose he probably wouldnt have been available in the 3rd - or even the second.
Had he not torn his meniscus, missing end of season, he would have been a late first, in a depleted, depth challenged, DT class. Similar situation to my top WR in last years class Keenan Allen, Cal who also slipped to a 3rd rd. spot (San Diego). From mid season on as he returned to full health he looks like a steal. People need to be patient with Nix as well cause around mid season he could also look like a steal & return to his pre-injury dominance, mark it down

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-17-2014   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Had he not torn his meniscus, missing end of season, he would have been a late first, in a depleted, depth challenged, DT class. Similar situation to my top WR in last years class Keenan Allen, Cal who also slipped to a 3rd rd. spot (San Diego). From mid season on as he returned to full health he looks like a steal. People need to be patient with Nix as well cause around mid season he could also look like a steal & return to his pre-injury dominance, mark it down
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combin...lock-Louis-Nix

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014   #9
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
Love watching nix during this. Love watching him work. And texans fans are going to like his personality I think.

I like that he lost 30 lbs leading up to the combine too.
It is hard to think that he lost 30 lbs going into the combine.

At minicamp, he looked like they couldn't find a shirt big enough. He's a big dude.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read