Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-15-2014   #1
Mimayer1985
Rookie

Section: Sec. 132 row j
Rep Power: 0 Mimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVP
Default Oakland and New York games

Me and a buddy will be flying out to Oakland for the game this year and will rent a car and travel across the country to the next game in New York. We will be attending games everyday along the way. Follow us on our journey here http://www.facebook.com/cannonbullrun. I will be filming and attempting to upload everyday. We may also try to do something for one of the many texans charities.
Mimayer1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014   #2
Mimayer1985
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Mimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVP
Default Re: Oakland and New York games

Tentative Itinerary for CannonBull Run 2014: Oakland to NYC

September 14th – Oakland Raiders vs Houston Texans, leave game and head East…route to be determined.

September 15th – Colorado Rockies vs Los Angeles Dodgers

September 16th – Hit the road for Minneapolis, Minnesota Twins vs Detroit Tigers

September 17th – Green Bay, Milwaukee, Chicago Cubs vs Cincinnati Reds

September 18th – Cleveland, Pro Football HOF, Pittsburgh Pirates vs Boston Red Sox

September 19th – DC, Baltimore, Philly, New York Yankees vs Toronto Blue Jays

September 20th – Crazy One aka Mike to the Dynamo vs Philadelphia Union game, being a New York City tourist for me

September 21st – New York Giants vs Houston Texans

...and much more!
Old 05-21-2014   #3
PHILLYTEXANFAN
Veteran

Rep Power: 15034 PHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimayer1985 View Post
Tentative Itinerary for CannonBull Run 2014: Oakland to NYC

September 14th – Oakland Raiders vs Houston Texans, leave game and head East…route to be determined.

September 15th – Colorado Rockies vs Los Angeles Dodgers

September 16th – Hit the road for Minneapolis, Minnesota Twins vs Detroit Tigers

September 17th – Green Bay, Milwaukee, Chicago Cubs vs Cincinnati Reds

September 18th – Cleveland, Pro Football HOF, Pittsburgh Pirates vs Boston Red Sox

September 19th – DC, Baltimore, Philly, New York Yankees vs Toronto Blue Jays

September 20th – Crazy One aka Mike to the Dynamo vs Philadelphia Union game, being a New York City tourist for me

September 21st – New York Giants vs Houston Texans

...and much more!
I will be making the trek up from Philly to MetLife
PHILLYTEXANFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014   #4
Mimayer1985
Rookie

We will be tailgating and all kind as of stuff with other texans fans
Old 05-22-2014   #5
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm an envious that you have the time and money to do this.

Looks like a blast.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read