Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-11-2012   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Z report:Sizing up the Texans wide receiver battles

Quote:
We all know that Andre Johnson is the clear-cut #1 WR on the team and Kevin Walter is the #2. Oh, you weren’t sure about Walter being #2? Well, he is – for this year. those two positions are locked down, but things might be fluid at that position if Dre can’t stay healthy this year.

Who is the 3rd, 4th and 5th?

WR3 - Because this position figures to be played by a player who can play in the slot, rookie fourth rounder Keshawn Martin would appear to be the favorite for this role. Martin has outstanding quickness off the line of scrimmage and can handle the punt return duties as well. In other words, he would be taking over Jacoby Jones’ former role. Even with Jerome Mathis and Andre Davis on the squad during Jones’ rookie year, Jacoby still had 15 catches and 30 punt returns so Gary Kubiak won’t be afraid to play Martin in that role as a rookie.

WR4 – DeVier Posey has the physical makeup to eventually take over for Kevin Walter, but there is still a chance that Posey could play outside during 3-WR sets and bump Walter down inside to the slot where he could also function as a plus blocker if the Texans wanted to run out of that set. Posey has good quickness for a man his size so the Texans might look to him to be their WR3 in the 3-WR sets. With very little football played last year, I’m just curious if Posey will brought along a little more slowly this year. We’ll see how he looks in camp.

The Battle for WR5

http://blog.chron.com/fantasyfootbal...eiver-battles/
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Z report:Sizing up the Texans wide receiver battles

I am thinking at this point Walter will move to the slot where he is a natural and Posey will be a wide out. I am really hoping OD and Casey are productive allowing less focus on our younger WRs.
Old 05-12-2012   #3
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Either I'm too high on Jean or others are too low, but I think he wins the third spot pretty easily.
Old 05-12-2012   #4
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

The Candidates:
Lestar Jean - 2011 UDFA - 2011 IR
Jeff Maehl - 2011 UDFA - 3 games, 0 Receptions
Trindon Hilliday - 2010 6th Round Pick - 0 Receptions
Juaquin Iglesias - 2011 FA - 1 game, 0 Receptions
DeVier Posey - 2012 3rd Round Pick
Keshawn Martin - 2012 4th Round Pick
Dwight Jones - 2012 UDFA
Mario Louis - 2012 UDFA
Jerrell Jackson - 2012 UDFA

My first reaction reading this list is...

Then I realize that there is a player that will be on the roster that's not on this list. A veteran FA WR. The name? Don't know it. But, there has to be one.

What about the rest? Posey will be on the team, obviously. How much will he contribute? Depends on injuries, but I wouldn't expect more than 30 receptions this season.

Keshawn Martin is a year away from giving the team anything in the passing game. Strictly a returner this season.

Lestar Jean was a 2011 camp phenom who made some circus cathes in camp and during the preseason. How that translates to 2012, and how his knee injury has affected him, remains to be seen.

Jeff Maehl is a David Anderson clone that just doesn't give you enough versatility to make a roster.

Juaquin Iglesias has done nothing in his 3 seasons out of college. That won't change here.

Trindon Holliday is still on the roster? Really, Coach Joe? Put the tricycle down.

Mario Louis is a small college walk-on who exploded as a senior. Intriguing practice squad potential.

Jerrell Jackson is major conference underachiever with a load of physical potential. Another practice squad possibility.

I honestly believe that Dwight Jones is the 2nd most talented WR on this roster. Will that translate to the field? Will the Texans coaches get through to him and tap his potential? It's up to Jones. He's the X factor of this WR list. Jones is as familiar (or more) with this offense as any WR not named Andre Johnson or Kevin Walter. He has the physical ability to make plays in the NFL immediately. I think two things can happen with Jones: 1) He is an immediate contributor, as the #3 WR or 2) He's cut in training camp.
Old 05-12-2012   #5
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post

...I honestly believe that Dwight Jones is the 2nd most talented WR on this roster. Will that translate to the field? Will the Texans coaches get through to him and tap his potential? It's up to Jones. He's the X factor of this WR list. Jones is as familiar (or more) with this offense as any WR not named Andre Johnson or Kevin Walter. He has the physical ability to make plays in the NFL immediately. I think two things can happen with Jones: 1) He is an immediate contributor, as the #3 WR or 2) He's cut in training camp.
That's the best run down of the possibilities/probabilities that I've seen posted yet.

That's a wide gulf between the two scenarios in your last statement but I believe that's exactly the way it plays out. If D. Jones can come into this well established locker room and realize right off the bat that he ain't all that (yet) then he has a chance to succeed but if he wants to be a rebellious diva type Head MoFo in Charge ain't gonna put up with his shtick. Not sure he'd be a real early cut but gone none the less, perhaps sooner than later.

rep

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012   #6
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Like the offensive line (specifically because of the loss of the starting RG & RT during the offseason), I have serious concerns about the WR corp and that's primarily because of the uncertainty of how much we can expect Andre to play ? And after Andre the only experienced WR is also 31 and then who's left ?
Nobody with any experience.
IDEXAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012   #7
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice article by LZ. Pretty much mirrors what I believe.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-13-2012   #8
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 64171 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lestar Jean was a 2011 camp phenom who made some circus cathes in camp and during the preseason. How that translates to 2012, and how his knee injury has affected him, remains to be seen...
Jean's injury was shoulder.

From Rotoworld
Quote:
Texans WR Lestar Jean was medically cleared from last year's left shoulder injury when the team started its voluntary workout program in mid-April.

The Texans never revealed the extent of the injury. Lestar (pronounced leh-STAR) was poised to earn a roster spot with a strong camp and exhibition season before he landed on injured reserve in late August. Coach Gary Kubiak recently suggested Jean will compete for the No. 3 receiver job following Jacoby Jones' release. May 10 - 7:26 PM
From last season...

From 8/13/2011 article.

Quote:
Gary Kubiak after practice this morning. "He’s a big body kid and I’ve had some of the DBs come over to me and say ‘Hey coach, that guy is tough to handle.’ So, he’s got a lot of ability."...
Old 05-13-2012   #9
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone catch Dwight Jones on the radio after he signed? "The next #80...blah blah blah."

He also said he had nothing to do with that party that got him into trouble...though it looks like he did! Another knucklehead is not gonna do well here.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012   #10
BattleRedRock
Cush56HatLayer

Section: blue lot
Rep Power: 0 BattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we're F'D cause if we even think we're gonna smell the playoffs and we get in.. we may be able to beat out another bengels team or jets team but if we have to play the ravens or patriots I just think we're gonna need another decent veteran to come in and be able to contribute im not talking a 42 year old TJ houzmazaddah or however u spell it, but someone who can still play up to speed.. can you imagine if andre goes down again, we're back to last year all over again this time it can be schaub forcing the throws to receivers who cant make the plays... ed reed would be salivating in that situation
Old 05-13-2012   #11
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedRock View Post
I think we're F'D cause if we even think we're gonna smell the playoffs and we get in.. we may be able to beat out another bengels team or jets team but if we have to play the ravens or patriots I just think we're gonna need another decent veteran to come in and be able to contribute im not talking a 42 year old TJ houzmazaddah or however u spell it, but someone who can still play up to speed.. can you imagine if andre goes down again, we're back to last year all over again this time it can be schaub forcing the throws to receivers who cant make the plays... ed reed would be salivating in that situation
hmmm as far as i know every one starts off as rookie at one time...........
Old 05-13-2012   #12
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew_Smoke View Post
Anyone catch Dwight Jones on the radio after he signed? "The next #80...blah blah blah."

He also said he had nothing to do with that party that got him into trouble...though it looks like he did! Another knucklehead is not gonna do well here.
You're a couple weeks late.

I don't think anyone has said that Dwight Jones is a bad teammate though. He just made one dumb decision regarding a party and people want to crown him a knucklehead. How old is he? 22 maybe? This guy has the most potential out of the receivers we have (and the best to fill in as a #1 during the annual AJ injury ). I think he'll be fine, especially being surrounded by the vets on our team and his old college QB.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012   #13
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

The Candidates:
Dwight Jones - 2012 UDFA
Mario Louis - 2012 UDFA

Then I realize that there is a player that will be on the roster that's not on this list. A veteran FA WR. The name? Don't know it. But, there has to be one.
That's what I've been saying too. I don't see any way whatsoever that Kubiak starts the season with so much inexperience at the position. It goes against his MO.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012   #14
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
That's what I've been saying too. I don't see any way whatsoever that Kubiak starts the season with so much inexperience at the position. It goes against his MO.
See the thing is he hasn't really done anything in the past to really address problems at WR. Last year we got Johnson and Mason late in the season when there was much better options that could've turned into long term solutions.

Looking over what we have at WR, I'm starting to think what is going to be critical to the success of this team in the coming season isn't going to be Matt Schaub's health. It's going to be can any of our young WRs really contribute quick enough?

This team needs to add a real quality veteran at WR because we're young at the position and I have concerns over the drop off in Walter's production the past couple of years. Based on how they passed on the first wave of FA WRs... I just don't see them adding anyone really worthwhile unless we get a surprise camp cut.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012   #15
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Last year we got Johnson and Mason late in the season when there was much better options that could've turned into long term solutions.
Just a nit to pick but although Mason came in late, Johnson came in the preseason.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012   #16
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Just a nit to pick but although Mason came in late, Johnson came in the preseason.
Maybe it felt like he came in late because he really didn't do much?

What makes me nervous is it feels like we didn't make real meaningful additions is to keep Jones' confidence affloat.

I hope with his release the FO makes a needed acquisition to pick up a quality WR to add to all these young guys.
Old 05-14-2012   #17
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Maybe it felt like he came in late because he really didn't do much?

What makes me nervous is it feels like we didn't make real meaningful additions is to keep Jones' confidence affloat.

I hope with his release the FO makes a needed acquisition to pick up a quality WR to add to all these young guys.
He had 1 catch the 2nd week, one catch the 7th week, and then 4 catches in the last 3 games. That's probably why it felt like he was a late addition.

But, yeah. I'll be surprised if we go Kiddie Wideouts after getting debacled going Kiddie Corners.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012   #18
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Quote:
He had 1 catch the 2nd week, one catch the 7th week, and then 4 catches in the last 3 games. That's probably why it felt like he was a late addition.

But, yeah. I'll be surprised if we go Kiddie Wideouts after getting debacled going Kiddie Corners.
It's my hope that with more OTAs and TC that Kubiak will figure out where his young WR's are and make a move. Because as it stands now they bypassed the first wave of FA WRs that are noteworthy.

Looking over the current crops of FAs....the most noteworthy are huge questions marks. Braylon Edwards is probably about the "best one" I can identify that could actually help the team out.

Outside of that the FO will be dependent on June cuts and TC cuts.

The more I look at it...the more I have a bad feeling.
Old 05-14-2012   #19
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
You're a couple weeks late.

I don't think anyone has said that Dwight Jones is a bad teammate though. He just made one dumb decision regarding a party and people want to crown him a knucklehead. How old is he? 22 maybe? This guy has the most potential out of the receivers we have (and the best to fill in as a #1 during the annual AJ injury ). I think he'll be fine, especially being surrounded by the vets on our team and his old college QB.
I think his knucklehead reputation goes beyond one party. Hence his availability as a free agent, even though you think he can step into Andre the Giant's shoes right now.

Quote:

They've got Johnson and Walter penciled in at starter. How is that Kiddie?
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012   #20
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

The Candidates:
Dwight Jones - 2012 UDFA
Mario Louis - 2012 UDFA

What about the rest? Posey will be on the team, obviously. How much will he contribute? Depends on injuries, but I wouldn't expect more than 30 receptions this season.

I honestly believe that Dwight Jones is the 2nd most talented WR on this roster. Will that translate to the field? Will the Texans coaches get through to him and tap his potential? It's up to Jones. He's the X factor of this WR list. Jones is as familiar (or more) with this offense as any WR not named Andre Johnson or Kevin Walter. He has the physical ability to make plays in the NFL immediately. I think two things can happen with Jones: 1) He is an immediate contributor, as the #3 WR or 2) He's cut in training camp.
Here's how I think it plays out -

Posey , LeStar Jean , D.Jones and K.Martin all make the roster behind #80 and Walter with Jerrell Jackson and Maehl ending up on the PS.

I believe that none will have a "Huge year" but that each will contribute in different situations with Jean and Posey both seeing time both inside and out while Jones see's most of his opportunities on the outside and Martin on the inside.
I really think the days of us seeing #80 on the field for "every offensive play" are behind us ..... and each of these young guy's will get a good number of snaps. Scoreboard as well as down and distance will dictate the amount of snaps they see on a game by game basis , but I think they all see the field early and often.
I dont see a FA WR coming in unless its a guy who gets cut late that they can sign on the cheap. They have in the past let the young guy's fight it out for roster spots at WR when there were "Names" to be signed in FA .... TO , 85 , WhosYaMomma among them.

I know Kubiak is high on both Jean and Posey .... Those two will be fighting for the majority of snaps .....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read