Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012   #21
Blake
MMQB
 
Blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Spring
Section: 551
Posts: 10,773
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Just waiting for Rex to get cut.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012   #22
SteveSlaton20
All Pro
 
SteveSlaton20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 32
Posts: 808
Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
LOL, I love pushing buttons when it comes to Vince. I do the same thing on a couple of Longhorn boards except I do the opposite. On one I have negative rep points due to me just telling it like it is about Vince. I am always taking stabs at the VY fanboys because they annoy the h*ll out of me and make us normal UT fans look bad.
it's funny because, that's ALL you do on the longhorns board. you don't talk about the current longhorn football team, basketball, baseball, or anything else. you only bash VY on SB and then come here and say that you're a normal UT fan when you don't talk anything Longhorns over there.
__________________
SteveSlaton20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012   #23
GP 
Go Texans!
 
GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: TEXAS!
Posts: 17,747
Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
it's funny because, that's ALL you do on the longhorns board. you don't talk about the current longhorn football team, basketball, baseball, or anything else. you only bash VY on SB and then come here and say that you're a normal UT fan when you don't talk anything Longhorns over there.
__________________
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012   #24
4Texans
Hall of Fame
 
4Texans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,049
Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

They will need a 4th QB just to have another arm in training camp.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Born and raised a Texan... How 'bout you?
4Texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012   #25
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy
 
Hookem Horns's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 7,313
Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
it's funny because, that's ALL you do on the longhorns board. you don't talk about the current longhorn football team, basketball, baseball, or anything else. you only bash VY on SB and then come here and say that you're a normal UT fan when you don't talk anything Longhorns over there.
OMG, don't tell me you are one of those VY (out of touch with reality) jockmunchers on SB. Do you really think SB is a good place to talk about serious UT things? It's too hard to get through all of the profanity, etc to post anything serious over there. I don't (or rarely do) post anything serious on that board. It's just a place where the VY fanboys / Texans basher congregate and I occasionally pop in to mess with them.

However ... please define "bash". I keep asking them to do that over there, to quote me "bashing" Vince and all they reply with is profanity and nothing intelligent. If you don't worship the guy and basically want to be homo with him you are considered a "basher" over there. My issue isn't with VY, it's with all of those VY retards that bashed the Texans for all of those years and still do because they didn't draft their hero. So to double check myself I went back quite a ways and found all of my VY related posts. Let the unbiased here judge if I am "bashing" VY.

Replying in a thread about if VY should stay with the Eagles or sign somewhere else (also making a stab all of those that hate Fisher for not giving him a chance) ..

Quote:
Looks like the Eagles are still pursuing more QB options. It's interesting how VY is not even on Reid's list. Should we all start hating Andy Reid now?

http://articles.philly.com/2012-03-2...erback-options
Me replying to a guy that called me a d****bag for posting the above and saying "If Reid is NOT considering VY, the reasonable conclusion is that it is partly VYs choosing. If VY is not considering the Eagles, he probably has better options."

Quote:
Andy Reid's actions suggest he prefers VY over anyone else they are considering?? The action of not offering another contract? You are truly a moron. You REALLY think VY not going back to the Eagles is his choice? So basically you are implying that VY either turned them down or told them not to bother offering him another contract. So you think VY is choosing to be unemployed at the moment?

Why the heck would VY NOT want to go back to the Eagles?? Vick has proven over and over again that he can't stay on the field. Instead Vince is out there telling everyone he wants to play in Houston where Schaub and Yates would be ahead of him in the depth chart. There is no way in hades the Texas will sign VY for many reasons already mentioned in this thread.

For whatever reason it is obvious to all of us who are not blinded that neither Reid or obviously no one else in the NFL wants to sign this guy right now. Stop with the lame ass excuses, etc, and except reality.

To quote you "Consider the Facts" ... VY in his 6th offseason is UNEMPLOYED with apparently no one lining up to offer him anything. Compare that to the guy you all hated the Texans for drafting over VY who just signed the richest defensive contract ever. Hell even Reggie Bust is on someone's roster right now.

You and borna horn are always asking for facts, there are your facts.
Me replying to a guy that says VY was a better runner than freaking Earl Campbell ...

Quote:
Did I just read a post by you saying "VY was a better runner in 2003 than Earl ever was in college."??

I know you are obsessed with VY in an unhealthy way but this tells me you are either a bigger moron than I would have ever imagined or you are around 15 years old.

Same thread and responding to that moron again after he called me out for "bashing" VY because I don't think he was a better runner than Earl ...

Quote:
You are just plain delusional to put VY over Earl Campbell as a runner. I realize you are probably of the Justin Boever generation and you never saw Earl, however you need to get a grip.
Me sarcastically responding to those morons who actually believe that Andy Reid didn't want to resign VY because he didn't want to hold him back because "he should be starting somewhere"....

Quote:
Exactly, there is no way the Eagles would want to get involved in the current bidding war going on for VY's services. With all of these teams willing to pay him starter money the Eagles need to think about cap space and settle for a lesser guy for less money. Pos rep coming your way .. oh wait.
Me responding to another moron telling me to F off because my comments on VY are getting "tiresome" ...

Quote:
Yep, reality can get tiresome at times.
Responding to a guy who upon finding out Vince was working out for the Bills was going to go online and buy a Bills hat to replace his Titans hat. Actually my reply to him was right after it was made known that the Bills were not going to make a contact offer ...

Quote:
If you hurry up you still might be able to cancel that order. I know Football Fanatics takes a day or two before shipping.
Me responding to some moron that said Kubiak would never sign VY because he is an Aggy ...

Quote:
You really think Kubiak is thinking about college loyalties? If anything Kubiak is a great QB coach and maybe he could do some good things with VY. I was curious what Leinart was going to do after being with Kubiak for 2 seasons besides injure his shoulder. I would much rather have VY than Leinart.
Responding to a VY fanboy who says I make no sense ...

Quote:
No, that is not true. The fanboys neg rep anyone that does not paint a perfect rosey picture about VY. My posts and many others making similar observations made a lot sense, you may not agree or want to believe it because of your blind loyalty to one player, however they made sense. Do we believe too much of the media? I don't know, I can only go on what I see and what the bottom line is right now.

The bottom line is I and many others here firmly believe a lot of VY's issues are on himself. Sure, Fisher had personal issues with VY however if VY would have kept his cool and stayed mature through the whole process it would have all came out much better for him. Now he is in a situation where he is going to be looking again to sign with a team as a backup instead of what he should doing, already being a star starter for someone.

Personally I hate Bud Adams and the Titans, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't glad this whole thing blew up in Bud's face. Now that VY is no longer connected to that abortion of a franchise I really hope he pulls it together, matures and flourishes somewhere.
To someone suggesting that either Texas team should sign VY ..

Quote:
Either Texas team would be sabotaging their starting QBs by signing Vince. Both Romo and Schaub would be one bad pass away from having a large section of their fanbase clamoring for Vince to start. Personally I am not sold on either Romo or Schaub however I don't blame either team for avoiding that drama. Of course Jerry Jones loves drama so I could see VY in Dallas long before Houston.
Responding again to be called a VY basher ..

Quote:
Nope, as a Longhorn I loved VY in college as a QB. However he left in 2005 and I don't have the 13 year old girl/Justin Bieber worship for him (as some here obviously do). Honestly I have nothing personal against Vince. What I do have issues with are morons that ad nauseum keep making excuses for this guy, coming up with hilarious conspiracy theories and are obsessed with him. It makes us normal UT fans look like idiots to outsiders.
If I missed one and you still think I am "bashing" Vince on SB please quote it for me. I would like to see it.

For the record how often do you see my posting in serious Texans topics also? Not many. I run this site but never have claimed to be a football expert. I do a lot more lurking/reading than posting especially when it comes to serious football topics. I am no Alan Burge, and there are many here that are way above me on those subjects. So I prefer to enjoy reading their commentary rather than posting in those instances.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012   #26
drs23 
Veteran
 
drs23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: No more VIP Suite so back to the recliner
Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Age: 57
Posts: 4,377
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
OMG, don't tell me you are one of those VY (out of touch with reality) jockmunchers on SB. Do you really think SB is a good place to talk about serious UT things? It's too hard to get through all of the profanity, etc to post anything serious over there. I don't (or rarely do) post anything serious on that board. It's just a place where the VY fanboys / Texans basher congregate and I occasionally pop in to mess with them.

However ... please define "bash". I keep asking them to do that over there, to quote me "bashing" Vince and all they reply with is profanity and nothing intelligent. If you don't worship the guy and basically want to be homo with him you are considered a "basher" over there. My issue isn't with VY, it's with all of those VY retards that bashed the Texans for all of those years and still do because they didn't draft their hero. So to double check myself I went back quite a ways and found all of my VY related posts. Let the unbiased here judge if I am "bashing" VY.

Replying in a thread about if VY should stay with the Eagles or sign somewhere else (also making a stab all of those that hate Fisher for not giving him a chance) ..



Me replying to a guy that called me a d****bag for posting the above and saying "If Reid is NOT considering VY, the reasonable conclusion is that it is partly VYs choosing. If VY is not considering the Eagles, he probably has better options."



Me replying to a guy that says VY was a better runner than freaking Earl Campbell ...




Same thread and responding to that moron again after he called me out for "bashing" VY because I don't think he was a better runner than Earl ...



Me sarcastically responding to those morons who actually believe that Andy Reid didn't want to resign VY because he didn't want to hold him back because "he should be starting somewhere"....



Me responding to another moron telling me to F off because my comments on VY are getting "tiresome" ...



Responding to a guy who upon finding out Vince was working out for the Bills was going to go online and buy a Bills hat to replace his Titans hat. Actually my reply to him was right after it was made known that the Bills were not going to make a contact offer ...



Me responding to some moron that said Kubiak would never sign VY because he is an Aggy ...



Responding to a VY fanboy who says I make no sense ...



To someone suggesting that either Texas team should sign VY ..



Responding again to be called a VY basher ..



If I missed one and you still think I am "bashing" Vince on SB please quote it for me. I would like to see it.

For the record how often do you see my posting in serious Texans topics also? Not many. I run this site but never have claimed to be a football expert. I do a lot more lurking/reading than posting especially when it comes to serious football topics. I am no Alan Burge, and there are many here that are way above me on those subjects. So I prefer to enjoy reading their commentary rather than posting in those instances.
Great post. You backed up exactly what you said. I also repped you because if you haven't already, you may receive a neg rep from one particular sniffer/chewer. If not, your dangerously close. I know I have for a less than glowing view of young Young.
__________________

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012   #27
jtexas
Veteran
 
jtexas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 205
Rep Power: 967 jtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

They will add a vet and unfortunately Case Keenum will get cut come reg season.
jtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-08-2012   #28
drs23 
Veteran
 
drs23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: No more VIP Suite so back to the recliner
Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Age: 57
Posts: 4,377
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtexas View Post
They will add a vet and unfortunately Case Keenum will get cut come reg season.
I'm thinking exactly NOT. Time will tell.

I'm going to hide-n-watch.
__________________

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor
 
Texan_Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Houston. Mediocrity Lives Here!!
Section: Bull Pen!!
Age: 47
Posts: 48,151
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I'm thinking exactly NOT. Time will tell.

I'm going to hide-n-watch.
Agreed! Kubiak likes Keenum and this after Kubiak actually worked with him. The extra guy is an insurance policy to create competition. I don't blame Kubiak at all for bringing in another guy because there is NO gaurantee that Schaub will be ready OR will ever even make it back.
__________________
We SUCK AGAIN!
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012   #30
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame
 
Texecutioner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 13,451
Rep Power: 91991 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

I like the idea of this. IF anything it can push Keenum and Yates to get better. Competition brings out the best.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012   #31
SteveSlaton20
All Pro
 
SteveSlaton20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 32
Posts: 808
Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
OMG, don't tell me you are one of those VY (out of touch with reality) jockmunchers on SB. Do you really think SB is a good place to talk about serious UT things? It's too hard to get through all of the profanity, etc to post anything serious over there. I don't (or rarely do) post anything serious on that board. It's just a place where the VY fanboys / Texans basher congregate and I occasionally pop in to mess with them.

However ... please define "bash". I keep asking them to do that over there, to quote me "bashing" Vince and all they reply with is profanity and nothing intelligent. If you don't worship the guy and basically want to be homo with him you are considered a "basher" over there. My issue isn't with VY, it's with all of those VY retards that bashed the Texans for all of those years and still do because they didn't draft their hero. So to double check myself I went back quite a ways and found all of my VY related posts. Let the unbiased here judge if I am "bashing" VY.

Replying in a thread about if VY should stay with the Eagles or sign somewhere else (also making a stab all of those that hate Fisher for not giving him a chance) ..



Me replying to a guy that called me a d****bag for posting the above and saying "If Reid is NOT considering VY, the reasonable conclusion is that it is partly VYs choosing. If VY is not considering the Eagles, he probably has better options."



Me replying to a guy that says VY was a better runner than freaking Earl Campbell ...




Same thread and responding to that moron again after he called me out for "bashing" VY because I don't think he was a better runner than Earl ...



Me sarcastically responding to those morons who actually believe that Andy Reid didn't want to resign VY because he didn't want to hold him back because "he should be starting somewhere"....



Me responding to another moron telling me to F off because my comments on VY are getting "tiresome" ...



Responding to a guy who upon finding out Vince was working out for the Bills was going to go online and buy a Bills hat to replace his Titans hat. Actually my reply to him was right after it was made known that the Bills were not going to make a contact offer ...



Me responding to some moron that said Kubiak would never sign VY because he is an Aggy ...



Responding to a VY fanboy who says I make no sense ...



To someone suggesting that either Texas team should sign VY ..



Responding again to be called a VY basher ..



If I missed one and you still think I am "bashing" Vince on SB please quote it for me. I would like to see it.

For the record how often do you see my posting in serious Texans topics also? Not many. I run this site but never have claimed to be a football expert. I do a lot more lurking/reading than posting especially when it comes to serious football topics. I am no Alan Burge, and there are many here that are way above me on those subjects. So I prefer to enjoy reading their commentary rather than posting in those instances.
I've never said you bashed him, I said VY is the only thing you talk about when you're on SB, whether it's positive or negative. Yes, there are delusional people over there, but that doesn't mean they don't aren't right or ignorant, whatever the case is. And no, I really don't talk **** if you say something bad about VY unless I think it's totally ignorant, and even then I really don't talk **** back, but I will still defend him. I still think he can start on a team and win some games and make it to the playoffs as long as he has talents on his team and the coaches actually use him to for his skills and not try to make him a different quarterback/player. All of this VY issues aren't black and white, and I'm not really surprised most of the Longhorns fans still defend him. As for the poster who said he was a better runner than Earl, is just...dumb. VY was probably more efficient as a runner, but not a better all around runner. I don't think there wasn't anything Earl couldn't do as a running back. And yes, there a lot of people who are still mad we picked Mario over VY. Even I wanted VY back then, and I would still like to see how his career would've been had he went to play for Gary Kubiak, rather than Jeff freakin Fisher. There are a lot of Texans haters over there, but it's calmed down a lot after last season, and there's even a 18 pages(900 replies) thread on the 2012 Texans Offseason Thread. So there are plenty of Texans fans to talk on there, if you wanted to lol.

Sorry for being off topic though.


Back on topic, I don't think Keenum will get cut, if anything he'll be on the Practice squad if he doesn't get picked up on waivers. I'd like to bring back Delhomme if he wants to give it another go, especially since he knows the system better than most of the FA QBs out there. Not sure if he'll come back and officially retired though.
__________________
SteveSlaton20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012   #32
ckhouston
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lost in Azeroth
Age: 46
Posts: 1,544
Rep Power: 0 ckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
it's funny because, that's ALL you do on the longhorns board. you don't talk about the current longhorn football team, basketball, baseball, or anything else. you only bash VY on SB and then come here and say that you're a normal UT fan when you don't talk anything Longhorns over there.
VY is a joke so bashing him would seem to come naturally for most UT fans since he has done nothing but been an embarrassment since leaving the program. Why would any UT alum or fan come out now and support VY after he has proven to be a moron? He basically had a good year or two in college and has done nothing else in life but self destruct. Why he isnt playing in Canada yet I have no idea. Maybe the Katy Stallions will pick him up.
ckhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012   #33
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy
 
Hookem Horns's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 7,313
Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
you only bash VY on SB and then come here and say that you're a normal UT fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
I've never said you bashed him ..
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012   #34
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor
 
Playoffs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 14,330
Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Wait ..... VY just "grew" a beard?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012   #35
SteveSlaton20
All Pro
 
SteveSlaton20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 32
Posts: 808
Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
derp'd

lmao. sorry.

carry on.
__________________
SteveSlaton20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012   #36
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus
 
BigWig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dripping Springs Tx
Posts: 1,255
Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

What about Kellen Moore from Boise State, I don' t think he was drafted and probably should have been so he may come cheap!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012   #37
Doppelganger
None
 
Doppelganger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,862
Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
What about Kellen Moore from Boise State, I don' t think he was drafted and probably should have been so he may come cheap!
If you want a 4th QB, you typically go after a vet rather than an UDFA.

Texans had a chance at Moore but took Keenum instead. That said, Moore signed with the Lions.
__________________

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012   #38
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!
 
Dutchrudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Houston
Section: Fort Kickass
Age: 30
Posts: 15,063
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
**snip**
Dunno if you saw it, but there was a thread about VY's wedding that happened a month ago. There were a couple comments along the lines of "Now he can focus on getting back to being an NFL starting QB!" as if getting married will straighten him out. (no pun intended) You may want to go have a gander at that one if you're bored

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...Y-wedding-pics

This pic is awesome.
__________________
Life is too important to be taken seriously. -Oscar Wilde
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012   #39
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame
 
The Pencil Neck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dallas, TX
Age: 52
Posts: 17,453
Rep Power: 217648 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
What about Kellen Moore from Boise State, I don' t think he was drafted and probably should have been so he may come cheap!
Like Case Keenum, he was snatched up as a UDFA pretty quickly. He signed with the Lions.
__________________
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012   #40
ckhouston
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lost in Azeroth
Age: 46
Posts: 1,544
Rep Power: 0 ckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak wants to add fourth QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
This pic is awesome.
That dude VY is with almost looks like a chick.
ckhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger