Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-29-2012   #1
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Talk UDFA Game

Okay, so the Texans were very active in signing UDFAs, and it seems like a bunch of us are getting excited over a lot of these guys. It is now time to put your money where your mouth is- who will make the roster? Pick your top 5 guys who you think have a chance to stick. If your first player makes it, you get 10 points. If your second guy makes it, 9 points, and so on. If your guy makes the practice squad, you receive half the points, i.e if your first guy makes the practice squad you get 5 points (10/2=5), if your second guy makes it you get 4.5 (9/2=4.5) and so on.

Here is the list of UDFA pickups per NEPatriotsdraft.com
Desmond Marrow, FS, Toledo
Jerrell Jackson, SAF, Missouri
Shawn Loiseau, LB, Merrimack
DJ Bryant, DE, James Madison
Case Keenum, QB, Houston
Logan Brock, TE, TCU
Mario Louis, WR, Grambling St
Nate Menkin, OT, Mary Hardin-Baylor
Davin Meggett, RB, Maryland
Cody White, OT, Illinois St
Jason Ford, RB, Illinois
Loni Fangupo, DT, BYU
Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina
Eddie Pleasant, S, Oregon
Delano Johnson, DE/OLB, Bowie State
David Hunter, DT, Houston
Tracy Robertson, DT, Baylor
Johnathan Grimes, RB, William and Mary
Greg Williams, LB, Pitt
Rennie Moore, DT Clemson
Phillip Supernaw, Ouchita Baptist, TE

And my list:

1) Davin Meggett, RB, Maryland, 5’8” 211 lbs
I don’t see how this kid went undrafted, but we are a very lucky team. Meggett is a strongly built north/south runner whose playing style reminds me a lot of Arian Foster. As an added bonus, Meggett logged only 485 (for 2,411 yards (5 ypc) and 18 TDs) carries over his four years, which means he will have a lot of tread left on his tires.

2) Hebron Fangupo, NT, BYU, 6’1” 323 lbs
Fangupo is a big, powerful NT in the mold of a traditional 3-4 nose. He is strong as an ox, but limited in terms of quickness and lateral agility. He is also older than the average prospect (although not Weeden old) due to a broken fibula suffered while playing for USC, going on a 2 year mission trip, and transferring to BYU. He is a type of player that the Texans do not already have on the roster, and is thus an interesting player to watch in camp.

3) Shawn Loiseau, ILB, Merrimack, 6’1” 244 lbs
Loiseau is a throwback style ILB, a real thumper down around the line of scrimmage but limited in pass coverage. However, he is a hard worker both on the field and in the weight room, and should find a way to make this team on special teams.

4) Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina, 6’3” 230 lbs
A big receiver with an abundance of natural physical gifts, Jones can simply be described as a knucklehead. Whether it was posting flyers for a club or running the wrong route and half-assing it at the combine, Jones’ maturity must be called into question considering that the 6 or so months prior to the draft were some of the most important months of his young life. However, he is a big bodied can that can move well, and make some truly incredible catches. His familiarity with the system and QB TJ Yates will help him look good in camps and the pre-season, and I think he sneaks his way onto either the roster or the practice squad.

5) Case Keenum, QB, Houston, 6’1” 208 lbs
There are a couple players that I was trying to decide between, but Keenum has the advantage of being the only QB brought in at a position where we only have 2 players on the roster, one of whom is coming off a serious injury. I doubt Keenum’s ability to ever be more than a 3rd QB. Keenum is a student of the game with undersold athleticism, but his lack of size and pro arm will ultimately put a cap on his NFL potential.

Who do you got?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012   #2
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk UDFA Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Who do you got?
First, I think you copied off my list. Second, I don't think you should get any points for Case after saying all those bad thing about him. Third, I'm going to beat you, anyway.

1) Case Keenum - Because Gary likes him. Nuff said.
2) Dwight Jones - Because he's the best player the Texans signed after the draft.
3) Loni Fangupo - Because it's fun to say his name.
4) Logan Brock - Because he's a TE. Duh.
5) Phillip Supernaw - Because I know somebody who knows his mother.
Old 04-29-2012   #3
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

1) Shawn Loiseua
2) Case Keenum
3) Eddie Pleasant
4) Jonathan Grimes
5) Loni Fangupo
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012   #4
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

1( Jason Ford, FB, Illinois
2( Jonathan Grimes, RB, William and Mary
3( Dwight Jones, WR, UNC
4( Logan Brock, TE, TCU
5( Case Keenum, QB, Houston (Think he will make PS)
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012   #5
texanchris
Veteran

Rep Power: 3782 texanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respected

1. Case Keenum
2.shawn Loiseua
3. Davin Meggett
4.Loni Fangupo
5. Dwight Jones
texanchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012   #6
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Jason Ford
Keenum
Dwight Jones
Shawn

thats the only ones from here i see making the roster

Last edited by EllisUnit; 04-29-2012 at 09:01 PM.
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Okay, so the Texans were very active in signing UDFAs, and it seems like a bunch of us are getting excited over a lot of these guys. It is now time to put your money where your mouth is- who will make the roster? Pick your top 5 guys who you think have a chance to stick. If your first player makes it, you get 10 points. If your second guy makes it, 9 points, and so on. If your guy makes the practice squad, you receive half the points, i.e if your first guy makes the practice squad you get 5 points (10/2=5), if your second guy makes it you get 4.5 (9/2=4.5) and so on.

Here is the list of UDFA pickups per NEPatriotsdraft.com
Desmond Marrow, FS, Toledo
Jerrell Jackson, SAF, Missouri
Shawn Loiseau, LB, Merrimack
DJ Bryant, DE, James Madison
Case Keenum, QB, Houston
Logan Brock, TE, TCU
Mario Louis, WR, Grambling St
Nate Menkin, OT, Mary Hardin-Baylor
Davin Meggett, RB, Maryland
Cody White, OT, Illinois St
Jason Ford, RB, Illinois
Loni Fangupo, DT, BYU
Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina
Eddie Pleasant, S, Oregon
Delano Johnson, DE/OLB, Bowie State
David Hunter, DT, Houston
Tracy Robertson, DT, Baylor
Johnathan Grimes, RB, William and Mary
Greg Williams, LB, Pitt
Rennie Moore, DT Clemson
Phillip Supernaw, Ouchita Baptist, TE

And my list:

1) Davin Meggett, RB, Maryland, 5’8” 211 lbs
I don’t see how this kid went undrafted, but we are a very lucky team. Meggett is a strongly built north/south runner whose playing style reminds me a lot of Arian Foster. As an added bonus, Meggett logged only 485 (for 2,411 yards (5 ypc) and 18 TDs) carries over his four years, which means he will have a lot of tread left on his tires.

2) Hebron Fangupo, NT, BYU, 6’1” 323 lbs
Fangupo is a big, powerful NT in the mold of a traditional 3-4 nose. He is strong as an ox, but limited in terms of quickness and lateral agility. He is also older than the average prospect (although not Weeden old) due to a broken fibula suffered while playing for USC, going on a 2 year mission trip, and transferring to BYU. He is a type of player that the Texans do not already have on the roster, and is thus an interesting player to watch in camp.

3) Shawn Loiseau, ILB, Merrimack, 6’1” 244 lbs
Loiseau is a throwback style ILB, a real thumper down around the line of scrimmage but limited in pass coverage. However, he is a hard worker both on the field and in the weight room, and should find a way to make this team on special teams.

4) Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina, 6’3” 230 lbs
A big receiver with an abundance of natural physical gifts, Jones can simply be described as a knucklehead. Whether it was posting flyers for a club or running the wrong route and half-assing it at the combine, Jones’ maturity must be called into question considering that the 6 or so months prior to the draft were some of the most important months of his young life. However, he is a big bodied can that can move well, and make some truly incredible catches. His familiarity with the system and QB TJ Yates will help him look good in camps and the pre-season, and I think he sneaks his way onto either the roster or the practice squad.

5) Case Keenum, QB, Houston, 6’1” 208 lbs
There are a couple players that I was trying to decide between, but Keenum has the advantage of being the only QB brought in at a position where we only have 2 players on the roster, one of whom is coming off a serious injury. I doubt Keenum’s ability to ever be more than a 3rd QB. Keenum is a student of the game with undersold athleticism, but his lack of size and pro arm will ultimately put a cap on his NFL potential.

Who do you got?
Dang 65, you reading my mind? I like Meggett but he is the one I'd have as least likely to be on roster as I think he will be on PS and signed by someone else during season.
Old 04-29-2012   #8
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

1. Case Keenum
2. Dwight Jones
3. Shawn Loiseau
4. Logan Brock
5. Phillip Supernaw
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012   #9
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

OK, I'll play. Sounds like fun.

1) Case Keenum, QB, Houston

I think is a cinch simply because Gary likes to carry 3 QBs and Keenum appears to have the ability to pick up the playbook quickly and thrive in this offense. Though I've not been able to see any of his games I trust what alot of the folks here that have, have to say about him. All this and the fact that he really impressed Gruden on the ESPN clip that TimeKiller posted.

2) Jason Ford, RB, Illinois

We need a fullback and this cat just looks built for the role. Though he carried the ball mainly, doesn't mind blocking is said to have soft hands for catching passes out of the backfield. This looks like he was chiseled out of granite.

3) Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina

Though described as "cocky" in his radio interview, I didn't see it that way. I would say he came across to me as being secure in his abilities. Of course there's a reason someone with a 2nd round grade becomes an UDFA. If he can get into camp and see how real Pros conduct themselves he could very well turn it around. If not, he's costing me points!

4) Shawn Loiseau, LB, Merrimack

A hustler who goes to the whistle on every play and is very coachable. Got in a little trouble but when one looks into it can draw the conclusion that he got a bad rap. Believe me when I tell you the cops ain't always right and they don't always tell the truth. The thing that sends it home for me is: How can you miss on a guy that pummels a tractor tire with a sledge hammer for a workout. Very Cushesque.

5) Hebron Fangupo, NT, BYU, 6’1” 323 lbs*

A mauler in the middle that many have screamed for in the past. Though Wade is using a 1-gap penetrator now, consistent with what he said when he first signed on, he'll use what he's got and put them in the best position to succeed. If Wade likes what he see's ladies and gentlemen, we have a mauler in the middle.

*Note: Just an aside that in LZ posted in another thread:

Quote:
Round 6 (pick 195) — Nick Mondek, OT, Purdue
Z-Report Top 200: —
Z-Report Says: I could sit here and try and make something up for you about Mondek, but I didn’t even have a scouting report on him. I didn’t watch Purdue much during the draft process…. just their opponents. My Big-10 scout friend gave me some interesting info on Mondek though:

“Lance, he came over from the defensive side of the ball because I think the offense at Purdue was trying to find a way to get his size and athleticism on the field. He can run and jump and gets you excited from the standpoint of his physical tools. I’m sure the Texans look at him as a project who they are taking a late round shot with just in case something clicks, but I don’t think he can cut it on that side of the ball. But I would suggest to Wade Phillips that before they let that joker go, he might want to take a look at him as a 0-technique defensive tackle because I think he’s got a shot down the road at that position.”

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #10
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post

2) Jason Ford, RB, Illinois

3) Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina

4) Shawn Loiseau, LB, Merrimack

5) Hebron Fangupo, NT, BYU
Nice list.

x2
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #11
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

1. Fangupo
2. Ford
3. Keenum
4. Loiseau
5. Meggett
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #12
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Section: Sec 121 Loud and Proud
Rep Power: 1001 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanchris View Post
1. Case keenum
2.shawn loiseua
3. Davin meggett
4.loni fangupo
5. Dwight jones
i like this list as well
JGarza #70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #13
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

1) Case Keenum
2) Hebron Fangupo
3) Dwight Jones
4) Desmond Marrow
5) Jonathan Grimes

I think a few more guys have a chance of making it like Logan Brock, Loiseau and Ford.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #14
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 71945 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

1) Eddie Pleasant

Very versitile player.

Another loosening of teams choir boy rule.

Probably only one to make the 53 man roster.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2012&genpos=SS

2) Shawn Loiseau

3) Jason Ford

4) Hebron Fangupo

5) Case Keenum

John 13:34-35 “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you are also to love one another.
cuppacoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #15
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 89889 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Jason Ford
Keenum
Dwight Jones
Shawn

thats the only ones from here i see making the roster
Hes already claimed he's going to be the next Andre.

I like this guy's confidence.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #16
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 56294 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope the Texans have all UDFA sit in class with Professor Foster for a PhD level lecture on making it big in the NFL.
Old 04-30-2012   #17
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

2) Hebron Fangupo, NT, BYU
3) Johnathan Grimes, RB, William and Mary
4) Jason Ford, FB, Illinois
5) Phillip Supernaw, Ouchita Baptist, TE
Old 04-30-2012   #18
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Hes already claimed he's going to be the next Andre.

I like this guy's confidence.
Andre Davis was a good role player for a couple years. Took a few kickoffs to the house...
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #19
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

1. Hebron “Loni” Fangupo, NT, BYU
2. Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina
3. Case Keenum, QB, Houston
4. Eddie Pleasant, S, Oregon
5. Shawn Loiseau, LB, Merrimack
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #20
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 309459 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

1. Fangupo
  2. Fangupo
  3. Fangupo
  4. Fangupo
  5. Fangupo
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read