Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-06-2012   #101
G27RR
WATTch Out!

Rep Power: 2211 G27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: UDFA, Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina

Another recent interview, pretty lengthy. Here are some quotes from it...
http://m.thetimesnews.com/articles/b...ht-person.html

Quote:
Reports made the rounds that Jones didn’t hustle at the combine or the Senior Bowl. Some accounts claimed he bristled at the mention of special teams.

“I never, ever told anybody that I didn’t want to play special teams,” he says. “At the combine, coaches asked me had I played special teams. I didn’t play special teams. My coaches didn’t allow me to play special teams in college. They didn’t even allow me to practice special teams.”

Jones pauses and points to the “Only God Can Judge Me” tattoo on his chest, rubbing his fingers across the scripted lettering. Then he continues.

“When I see ‘character issues’ and that I’m lazy, I look at it and laugh, like, ‘have you been around me?’ ” he says. “Come around me for a week and I guarantee you’re going to be my friend. I’m one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet.

“It’s kind of frustrating to me because I look at people that just got arrested a couple weeks ago, people that have punched officers in the face, people that have been charged with marijuana. I’ve never been in handcuffs. Go back and ask my coaches what type of person I am and my work ethic. This is what I do.”
Quote:
Jones, too, is pumped to return to Houston. Moments after locking on as a free agent, he exchanged “let’s go” text messages with T.J. Yates, the former North Carolina quarterback who became a valuable rookie for the Texans’ playoff team last season.

Jones figures to lean on Yates for help in learning Houston’s system. He also salivates at the up-close chance to study Andre Johnson, the All-Pro monster that the Texans feature at receiver.

His excitement burst forth during an interview with a Houston radio station, when Jones called himself, among other things, “the next Andre Johnson.”

The proclamation rippled across the Internet.

“That wasn’t a mistake,” Jones says. “When I said ‘the next Andre Johnson,’ I meant that from the bottom of my heart.”
Texans receivers coach Larry Kirksey heard the radio comments and called to chat. Jones was fishing in Pleasant Grove, one of his favorite hobbies, and reaffirmed his intentions of making the NFL team’s roster.

“In life, man, you always think positive. In life, you speak things into existence,” Jones says. “The work that I put in is the reason why I have confidence in myself. I know what I’m capable of doing.”
Quote:
“Some people have the smooth sailing in life,” he says. “I always have that bumpy road. And God gives me the bumpy road just so I can work that much harder. He built me to be the guy to get broken down.

“More power to the people that want to judge me and try to bring me down. It only adds fuel to my fire. Not just a drop, but the whole tank of gasoline.”

Image courtesy of False Start
G27RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012   #102
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 241723 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I don't see what the big deal was in the interview.

He was laughing when the said the next Andre Johnson bit.

And he spends a great deal of the interview talking about how much he admires Johnson and wants to learn from him.

If you just were listening to the interview without the DWIGHT JONES SAYS HE'S NEXT ANDRE JOHNSON vibe, it really isn't much of anything but a potstir.

If he works hard in camp, he has a shot to make the team or the practice squad.

If he doesn't fit, he's just an UDFA and the Texans took a swing that missed. So what?

Foster almost wasn't a Texan. Braman had issues that he had to overcome to make the actual roster. Sometimes you hit, sometimes you miss.

Given his physical attributes and his relationship with TJ Yates, I don't mind seeing if they can turn him into a Texan.
I took his statement as a personal goal as opposed to a prediction.
And if that's right then who the hell else would you want him to model his career after, Jacoby? Kevin Walter? Jabbar Gaffney? If he aspires to be "the next Andre Johnson" more power to him. I hope he makes it ...as a Texan.
I will say that the first step is "shut up, study, and play hard".
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012   #103
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216706 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I took his statement as a personal goal as opposed to a prediction.
And if that's right then who the hell else would you want him to model his career after, Jacoby? Kevin Walter? Jabbar Gaffney? If he aspires to be "the next Andre Johnson" more power to him. I hope he makes it ...as a Texan.
I will say that the first step is "shut up, study, and play hard".
........or better yet "shut up, study, shut up, play hard.......and shut up."
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012   #104
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 309459 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
A brief Dwight Jones interview after his last UNC game. It really doesn't sound like the same Dwight Jones from the interview with the Houston media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48D6xeUG_JI

After watching several interviews with Jones online, it makes me think that his statement to the Houston media was more a.) him not being drafted and hyping himself up...to himself! and b.) coming in with a chip on his shoulder because he went undrafted.
I think I prefer the cocky "next Andre" to that subdued guy,

But in reality all that doesn't matter. There's not a "personality" stat line -- no DBs will be covering his cockiness. All I care about is if the kid can play.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012   #105
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
A brief Dwight Jones interview after his last UNC game. It really doesn't sound like the same Dwight Jones from the interview with the Houston media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48D6xeUG_JI

After watching several interviews with Jones online, it makes me think that his statement to the Houston media was more a.) him not being drafted and hyping himself up...to himself! and b.) coming in with a chip on his shoulder because he went undrafted.
That was my first opinion of his initial comments: He was hyping himself up to help himself get over the plain fact that he was undrafted.

Hearing his next interview, I still think he feels insecure and he mentions how people can't judge him (only God can). Yeah, well...Dwight...what does God think of you dumping on UNC after the bowl game and going back on your word that you wouldn't promote the New Year's Eve party when UNC said they didn't your name and likeness attached to the party's promotion?

I'm pretty sure God judges that as you not being a man of your word when it involves honoring authority...which is a key tenant of the Holy Scriptures.

When he says he can speak things into existence, that's from the charismatic church's philosophy of the wealth and prosperity doctrine. It says that we have to say things, speak to things, just as Jesus would speak words to the storm to calm it...and we can create wealth and prosperity for ourselves if we just speak things into existence. First of all, that's less Christianity and more positive thinking New Age type rhetoric to begin with. Second of all, I used to be in a charismatic church that preaches the wealth and prosperity doctrine and I can tell you that all it it does to you is make you selfish and you constantly think about what things you want, why isn't God providing for me?, what do I need to do in order to get God to give me stuff? Etc. So it now makes sense why he is a bit brash, a bit chaotic, and wags the "Only God can judge me" finger in people's faces. People can say I don't know what I'm talking about, but I've been in a mega church where that type of talk is the norm.

Hope this guy lives up to his own bill of goods. But I think he's a meltdown waiting to happen. Like I said, he makes me completely forget DeVier Posey's past issues. The Dwight Jones UDFA pickup by the Texans works brilliantly or not at all. Obviously, I hope he grows up and plays up.
Old 05-06-2012   #106
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 241723 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
........or better yet "shut up, study, shut up, play hard.......and shut up."
heh heh heh....
Doc you don't know how close I came to typing that very phrase
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012   #107
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

With this kid's talent and ability and Devier's talent and ability, it's almost like we got 2 2nd round receivers this year.

I'm not worried about Devier's character but I am a little -- just a little -- worried about Dwight. But I think having TJ there as the #1 in the OTAs is really going to help this guy. They should already have some chemistry.

I wonder if the coaches talked to TJ about Dwight during the process. I like that TJ texted him a "Let's Go!" right after the draft.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-06-2012   #108
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 49584 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

I'm pretty sure God judges that as you not being a man of your word when it involves honoring authority...which is a key tenant of the Holy Scriptures.

When he says he can speak things into existence, that's from the charismatic church's philosophy of the wealth and prosperity doctrine. It says that we have to say things, speak to things, just as Jesus would speak words to the storm to calm it...and we can create wealth and prosperity for ourselves if we just speak things into existence. First of all, that's less Christianity and more positive thinking New Age type rhetoric to begin with. Second of all, I used to be in a charismatic church that preaches the wealth and prosperity doctrine and I can tell you that all it it does to you is make you selfish and you constantly think about what things you want, why isn't God providing for me?, what do I need to do in order to get God to give me stuff? Etc. So it now makes sense why he is a bit brash, a bit chaotic, and wags the "Only God can judge me" finger in people's faces. People can say I don't know what I'm talking about, but I've been in a mega church where that type of talk is the norm.

Hope this guy lives up to his own bill of goods. But I think he's a meltdown waiting to happen. Like I said, he makes me completely forget DeVier Posey's past issues. The Dwight Jones UDFA pickup by the Texans works brilliantly or not at all. Obviously, I hope he grows up and plays up.
...And this is exactly why I'm not going to slag off on the guy before actually seeing what he does on the field and/or the way he carries himself in a Texans' uniform—if it gets that far.

If a man doesn't live up to everything the scripture says he should or shouldn't do, that's just being human. I can't squash that, unless it's a pattern, and since these incidences at UNC were closely related in time, that's not a pattern to me, but instead, it is a set of circumstances. "Right" or "wrong."

"For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach [the alter of God]: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or anything superfluous..." Leviticus 21:18 - There's a biblical law for us that most are not going to live up (one out of many). You break one law, you might as well have broken another one.

This New Age take a Christianity you speak of—I'm well familiar with it—is the same engine that drives people like Arian Foster and he gets praised for it. No matter how ancient Foster might derive is tenants, in 2012 it's still "New Age." Indeed, much of Foster's beliefs, if you really examine them, are sitting on the fence beliefs, that in politics would get him ousted and not taken seriously. In the NFL it just makes him quirky.

That Dwight Jones, by all appearances, takes his faith and himself seriously, is at least taking a stance on one side of the fence, despite only a few of his actions being contrary to those beliefs (see above the very human failing)...that does not mean, however, that what he did at UNC should define his whole character. If it did (or should) define him? We'd all be screwed under the same guidelines.

Everyone has said essentially, "Put up or shut up." That's true...as it should be. But when talking UDFAs, there are a few that are going to get preferential treatment from the Texans (and that's just human, too). Rick Smith already alluded to it. So did Kubiak. Dwight Jones is one of them, along with Hebron from BYU, Eddie Pleasant from Oregon, and Case Keenum.

Boy, I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall when Jones spoke to Larry Kirksey on the phone after those comments.

But only time will tell, right?
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012   #109
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, well...Dwight...what does God think of you dumping on UNC after the bowl game and going back on your word that you wouldn't promote the New Year's Eve party when UNC said they didn't your name and likeness attached to the party's promotion?
What does God think of the NCAA making $billions off the backs of these players?

Come on, there's another forum for this. Let's stick to football here.
Old 05-06-2012   #110
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I wonder if the coaches talked to TJ about Dwight during the process. I like that TJ texted him a "Let's Go!" right after the draft.
I think TJ was a big reason we signed him actually. Between the coaches finding out what Dwight was really like and just having TJ's presence here may help work out any kinks.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012   #111
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
What does God think of the NCAA making $billions off the backs of these players?

Come on, there's another forum for this. Let's stick to football here.
Dwight Jones brought God into this, not me. I'm just making commentary on his religious statement.

If he had said "The planet I am from, we have gems of power that I plan to use to make me the next Andre Johnson." I think we'd be discussing that statement on here.

I won't further the dialogue on it past the one post I made about it, but he said things that I naturally see a connection with in terms of his behavior, his statements, and his potential here. All of that is taken together, IMO. It's the whole bag of groceries.
Old 05-06-2012   #112
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
I think TJ was a big reason we signed him actually. Between the coaches finding out what Dwight was really like and just having TJ's presence here may help work out any kinks.
Or it could give Dwight a false sense of protection from scrutiny; he could think TJ will have his back and stick up for him.

If it works out, it could be great for us. I won't lie, I think college QB-WR combinations can be a great thing when carried over into the NFL. It has the potential to be a great thing. But there's a good chance it flops, too.

Being Captain Obvious here, but oh well: I think this is why the guy went undrafted...nobody wanted to spend a pick on him. UDFAs get to choose which team they want to go to, and so Dwight chose the Texans because of the TJ connection. It's a win-win for Kubiak because if it succeeds it was a cheap contract with no risk (didn't spend a draft pick on him), and if it flops it was just an UDFA contract and that's it.
Old 05-06-2012   #113
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's the whole bag of groceries.
No, it's not. Athletes toss out "God" in many, many interviews. Doesn't mean we're going to pontificate on their religious commitment. Because we're not in this forum.
Old 05-06-2012   #114
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Being Captain Obvious here, but oh well: I think this is why the guy went undrafted...nobody wanted to spend a pick on him. UDFAs get to choose which team they want to go to, and so Dwight chose the Texans because of the TJ connection. It's a win-win for Kubiak because if it succeeds it was a cheap contract with no risk (didn't spend a draft pick on him), and if it flops it was just an UDFA contract and that's it.
Oh, of course. I'm sure that Dwight chose the Texans because of TJ. But there has to be an offer from the team and I think the Texans made an offer to him because TJ gave a recommendation of some sort that helped offset the character concerns. If anyone's sweating this, it's TJ. He's probably already taken Dwight aside and said, "Don't screw this up, dude."
Old 05-06-2012   #115
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Lightbulb Re: UDFA, Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
According to this Deadspin article from December, Jones had been projected to be a 2nd or 3rd round pick. He's a bit of a goofball, but it looks like the Texans scored a serious steal with this signing.

UNC’s Star Wide Receiver Wants To Violate A Bunch Of NCAA Rules For His Birthday
He said he is going to be the next Andre Johnson...well....guess we will see.....
If he can back up what he says.......good.....if not.....then he has egg on his face......so lets see.......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012   #116
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
He said he is going to be the next Andre Johnson...well....guess we will see.....
If he can back up what he says.......good.....if not.....then he has egg on his face......so lets see.......
OK. So.

This kid goes through the worst damn day of his life and doesn't get drafted. He had to be sure someone would at least draft him by the 5th round. At least. But nothing. That's got to hurt. A lot.

Emotionally, he had to be jacked up by that. We saw how jacked up Tate was when Gerhart was selected before him. For 32-33 other guys at your position to be drafted and you NOT to be drafted? Wow. Dreams wrecked.

And then in the next day or so, he's got to do interviews. And he's asked to make a bold prediction. So he goes off and says some stuff. He predicts he's going to be the next Andre Johnson. He was asked to make a bold prediction, and that's a bold prediction. The thing about bold predictions is that they're almost always wrong. That's why they're bold.

But when you consider the size of the chip on this kid's shoulder and the request to make a bold prediction, it's not unexpected. He's still in "I'll show you! I'll be a star! A superstar!" mode. That doesn't bother me. That's understandable.
Old 05-07-2012   #117
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
He's probably already taken Dwight aside and said, "Don't screw this up, dude."
Sounds like the WR coach spoke with him, though nobody knows for sure if the talk was about his bold comments or not.

I am very interested to see if he can be everything he says he can be. For now, it sure seems like he is building himself up pretty big.
Old 05-07-2012   #118
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

If there's ever a time for a UDFA WR to make a team and contribute, it's here and now. Dwight has walked into a great opportunity, hopefully he make the best of it.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012   #119
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012   #120
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Dropped balls must be one of the reasons his stock fell !?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmidi...eature=related
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read