Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2012   #81
gwallaia

Rep Power: 88694 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5th Round: Randy Bullock, K, A&M

Sounds like a good kid. Look forward to watching him score points for us.

We are among the "Them"
Old 04-29-2012   #82
Lucky

Rep Power: 213963 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Yeah, Rick told me they did. He said he called up Ozzie Newsome and said, "Dude. Are you going to take Randy Bullock with your next pick?"

Ozzie Newsome replied, "Yeah. We're planning on taking him and then a guy named Nick Mondek in the 6th. Why?"

And Rick said, "Oh? No reason. Just curious."
He's crafty, that Rick Smith.
Old 04-29-2012   #83
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173001 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoldenGreek View Post
Maybe it's like a fantasy draft. Nobody wants to be that guy that takes a kicker first, but once somebody does everybody drafts one. In this scenario however, I'm glad the Texans got their guy.
There was a guy in my league a few years back that drafted 3 kickers and 2 defenses. His plan was to corner the market.

He came in last. Yup, cornered the market alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 04-29-2012   #84
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 111406 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTexan View Post
whoah. 4 fellow bearkats on the board? What years? 09 here.
I went to Klein back in 92.

I graduated in 1997 from Clear Lake. In between I went to 5 other high schools. Lost a year because of all of the moving is the reason I took 5 years to graduate.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Old 04-29-2012   #85
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 268617 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Fat kicker.

Fat kicker.
Bullock has actually "slimmed down" since his senior year at Klein HS:

Ht:5'9"verified
Wt:215 lbs

He now is down to a svelt 205 lbs!
Old 04-29-2012   #86
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Anyone have any links to videos Bullock kicking on a practice field?

I like hearing the sound when a guy can really compress it.
That's what she said?
Old 04-29-2012   #87
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
05. Don't even recognize my HS anymore though with all the construction being done to it.

Thanks to Premier
Sponsored links
Old 04-30-2012   #88
Ryan02GT
Rookie

Quote:
make that 5.....02 here
Old 04-30-2012   #89
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
That's b.s. longhorn grads can't read books.
It was audio books.
Old 04-30-2012   #90
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
It was audio books.
On 8 track.
Old 04-30-2012   #91
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
05. Don't even recognize my HS anymore though with all the construction being done to it.

I love the "Your tax dollars at work" sign they have out front lol
Old 04-30-2012   #92
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I had him on my wish list. I even believe I'm quoted somewhere saying I would take him in the 5th. So naturally I'm excited about this kid. I think he will do well for us.
Old 05-01-2012   #93
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone know if the Texans scouted Greg Zuerlein at all?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rldQ0vYDok
Old 05-07-2012   #94
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

i heard we signed shayne graham today?..

-Ben Franklin
Old 05-07-2012   #95
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3891 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Freshman right now....
Old 05-07-2012   #96
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 281 View Post
Hopefully just camp competition.
Old 05-07-2012   #97
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't know, did you?

Where did you hear this?
Old 05-07-2012   #98
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Where?

If true though, kinda makes you wonder why we drafted Bullock. Graham's been a very solid kicker his entire career.
http://www.nfl.com/player/shaynegrah...62/careerstats

Thanks to Premier
Old 05-07-2012   #99
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 119055 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I don't know, did you?

Where did you hear this?
Some guy who said he grew up with Shayne tweeted Aaron Wilson (Ravens Insider on Twitter) that Shayne posted it to his facebook page. Wilson said he couldn't find it on Shayne's facebook page, but had texted his agent.

Tweet

I will say that it sounds like the type of signing the Texans would make to provide competition for Bullock, so I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it were true, but nothing's actually announced so far.
Old 05-07-2012   #100
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Great move if true. If Bullock is real, he's got comp to improve him and it also gives Bullock a veteran kicker to watch how he prepares. Worse that could happen is Graham wins the job.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read