Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-30-2012   #241
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd Round DeVier Posey WR Ohio State

Given what I have read about his pro day, I don't think he would have lasted until the Texans next pick.

Heck AJ Jenkins went in Round 1.
Quick went as the top pick in Round 2.

Then guys that a lot of us had on our lists went waaay later than we thought...

Nick Toon - Late 4th
Marvin Jones - Late 5th
Juron Criner - Late 5th
Tommy Streeter - Late 5th
Marvin McNutt - Late 6th
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #242
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Given what I have read about his pro day, I don't think he would have lasted until the Texans next pick.

Nick Toon - Late 4th
Marvin Jones - Late 5th
Juron Criner - Late 5th
Marvin McNutt - Late 6th
And this is what I've been saying. A lot of these guys that we would have been pleased to get in the 2nd or 3rd because that's where we'd seen them mocked, were not ranked that highly by ANY of the teams. That means there's probably something on these guys that we, the public, didn't know or take into account.

Last night, I threw together some numbers and the Pundits (talking Walterfootball, CBS Draft, etc.) usually have most of the guys who are going to be drafted but in a different order than they're drafted. The PRODUCTION of the guys that are drafted generally line up with the way they're drafted. In other words, normally the higher the pick, the more they produce although there are a few outliers. (Like Sanzenbacher last year who went undrafted and had a little production, the pundits had him being drafted late but he wasn't drafted at all.) And that means that the way the teams rank these guys is probably closer to "reality" than the way the pundits rank them. (Although, it might just mean that earlier picks are given more opportunities because of their draft status.)

It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out this year.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #243
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post

Nick Toon - Late 4th
Marvin Jones - Late 5th
Juron Criner - Late 5th
Marvin McNutt - Late 6th
I think AJ Jenkins was the biggest surprise.

THe rest of those guys went about where they were slotted according to the rankings that I saw...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #244
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Great stuff. 76T!

Repped.
At least I dont feel like Im on an island defending this pick anymore ..... Me and 76 will take our lumps and laugh when the pindits eat crow.

I sure didnt get much credit for nailing the pick - Posey in the 3rd.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #245
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
At least I dont feel like Im on an island defending this pick anymore ..... Me and 76 will take our lumps and laugh when the pindits eat crow.

I sure didnt get much credit for nailing the pick - Posey in the 3rd.
For someone who says we shouldn't over value "our guy" you sure boast a lot about nailing the Posey pick. LOL.

And from where I stand, you guys are not in the minority here on this issue. It's easily 85% pro and 15% con on the Posey pick. To say you guys have been on an island defending the pick is not accurate.
Old 04-30-2012   #246
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
And this is what I've been saying. A lot of these guys that we would have been pleased to get in the 2nd or 3rd because that's where we'd seen them mocked, were not ranked that highly by ANY of the teams. That means there's probably something on these guys that we, the public, didn't know or take into account.
Or...maybe the Posey pick by Houston started the run on WRs?????

Happens all the time. Teams are drafting for need and WRs are deep and plentiful, so teams naturally held off as long as they could before starting the run on WRs.

Not saying it's true, but saying it's really, really plausible.
Old 04-30-2012   #247
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
For someone who says we shouldn't over value "our guy" you sure boast a lot about nailing the Posey pick. LOL.

I never said Posey was "Our Guy" .... but it has been pointed out that his measurables were better than those of Randall .... who many wanted to take in the first round.

As for my statement of not getting much credit for calling the pick .... There was only one other person mock or otherwise who nailed a pick .... and that was Yaky calling the 6th round pick of Mondek.

As for the general concensus , I feel like most dont like the pick .... especially those who actively participate in the draft forums. Infact , not a single one of them mentioned Posey .... when I mentioned him , it was met with opposition.

Rmartin , Badboy , You and SteelBlue all disapprove .....

But hey , I nailed the Ben Tate pick year before last too .... while the vast majority were calling for Gerhart ..... who's laughing now ?! .....Best 1-2 RB combo in the entire NFL.

I must admit , I have an advantage ....

Its not so difficult to call a #1 .... but a 3 ? Thats impressive and a #6 is downright clairvoyant.

Props Yaky ....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Sponsored links
Old 04-30-2012   #248
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

As for the general concensus , I feel like most dont like the pick .... especially those who actively participate in the draft forums. Infact , not a single one of them mentioned Posey .... when I mentioned him , it was met with opposition.

But hey , I nailed the Ben Tate pick year before last too .... while the vast majority were calling for Gerhart ..... who's laughing now ?! .....Best 1-2 RB combo in the entire NFL.

Its not so difficult to call a #1 .... but a 3 ? Thats impressive and a #6 is downright clairvoyant.

Props Yaky ....

I still think Gerhart would have as much, if not more, success behind our line as Tate has. And that is nothing against Tate. I think a large, large part of our RBs success is the system we have installed. It is very reminiscent of the 90s Broncos were it was very much a plug and chug type of deal.

As for calling the pick- congrats! I know how hard it is, especially later in the draft. Yaky gets mad props too. But I had a stretch of 3 years where my last published mock of the year had one player the Texans drafted in the round I had him predicted- Barwin, Holliday, Watt. By the way, could you link me to your mock? I would be interested in reading who else you had. I dont remember reading it, but there were so many mocks coming out before the draft that it could have gotten lost in the shuffle.

Thanks!
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #249
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
I never said Posey was "Our Guy" .... but it has been pointed out that his measurables were better than those of Randall .... who many wanted to take in the first round.

As for my statement of not getting much credit for calling the pick .... There was only one other person mock or otherwise who nailed a pick .... and that was Yaky calling the 6th round pick of Mondek.

Props Yaky ....
I called Chris Johnson as a first rounder when mockers here said no way he goes in the first (they said 2nd round at best). Sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then. No big deal.

Anybody starts nailing multiple picks in consecutive drafts and THEN I'll be impressed. Until then, we're all the same dudes doing the same things.

I have a problem with the Posey pick for multiple reasons, not JUST that he wasn't my guy at that spot. I have stated those multiple reasons and stood by them steadfastly. It is what it is, and the major upside is that we got Jared Crick as added padding for "if" Posey flops.

Missing 10 full games last year is the major gripe I have. It's offset by his prior production in what has been described as not a WR-friendly offense at OSU. But still, the suspension for multiple rules violations...missing 10 games because of it...and inconsistencies in scouting reports is the three-legged stool I'm sitting upon.

Overall, I can swallow my pride and watch him this summer knowing full well that he could be better than what I think he is. I welcome it because it means the Texans will be better as a result of it. Right now, I just have doubts.
Old 04-30-2012   #250
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I still think Gerhart would have as much, if not more, success behind our line as Tate has. And that is nothing against Tate. I think a large, large part of our RBs success is the system we have installed. It is very reminiscent of the 90s Broncos were it was very much a plug and chug type of deal.

As for calling the pick- congrats! I know how hard it is, especially later in the draft. Yaky gets mad props too. But I had a stretch of 3 years where my last published mock of the year had one player the Texans drafted in the round I had him predicted- Barwin, Holliday, Watt. By the way, could you link me to your mock? I would be interested in reading who else you had. I dont remember reading it, but there were so many mocks coming out before the draft that it could have gotten lost in the shuffle.

Thanks!
You and I went back and forth on Tate / Gerhart .... that entire draft season. But I"ll agree that had we chosen Gerhart , the results would likely be the same , was just pointing out that I called "That pick in that position in the draft."

You and I have had multiple years of predicting Texans picks in specific rounds .... track records not many can compete with .... I cant think of more than a handful of us here (even when this was the "official forum") who have ever called a particular pick in a particular round - First round included. (Kiaser Toro and Morknolle were the only two that nailed the MW pick - and that was #1 overall , shows how difficult it is).

My last post wasnt really directed at anyone but GP .... who has never called a Texans pick for insinuating no credit was due for calling my shot on Posey. The sun sets on a dogs ass .... bla bla bla.

When it comes to draft boards and Mock's in particular .... there are probably 5-6 guy's threads I read .... the rest get ignored (Yaky , you just got added to the read list).You know I read you , BL and Steve's mocks as I almost always comment in them .... Respect is earned , you three in particular have earned it over multiple years with your relentless efforts.

GP ..... call your shot.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Old 04-30-2012   #251
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2935 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
But still, the suspension for multiple rules violations...missing 10 games because of it...and inconsistencies in scouting reports is the three-legged stool I'm sitting upon.
I'm normally a glass half empty guy but I see him missing 10 games in his senior year as a possible PLUS...because we may very well have gotten a guy in the third round that may have been rated right below the top 2-3 receivers in the draft otherwise.

Besides from what I read in one article his second suspension was due to 'overpayments' that came to abour $720 and accepting a free round of golf. So hardly an axe murderer.
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #252
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dont remember where i read it but out of HS he was the number 3 guy behind Julio Jones and AJ Green .

http://dallasnews.rivals.com/viewpro...1&pr_key=56415

Round Dan

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 04-30-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #253
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

And from where I stand, you guys are not in the minority here on this issue. It's easily 85% pro and 15% con on the Posey pick. To say you guys have been on an island defending the pick is not accurate.
GP, in all honesty are you talking today or when the pick was made? From where I was sitting all I can recall is weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth when the pick was announced. I'm pretty sure IRC. And it's still going on to some extent.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #254
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 34380 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

I didn't expect Posey to go that high, but also that I like the pick based on watching him play.

I said it Friday minutes after it happened that I LOVE his vertical game (twitter). When I saw us take him that's the first thing I thought of: His skills on deep balls and sure handedness in the clutch.

Hopefully, my positivity is justified. I think it will be.
Old 04-30-2012   #255
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
he can adjust his routes as he sees the throw or in instances where the QB was under pressure
I agree, that was something i picked up on and really liked about him... He bailed the QB out a few times in the highlights i saw... By both leaving a route to get open and by adjusting as the ball was thrown..

IMO, Randall was overrated in the draft and Posey underrated... They're about the same, and i'd be cool with either... but from the little i've seen of Posey, and seeing Randall quite a bit, i'm happier with the Texans getting Posey and the additional pick...

We shall see...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #256
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 376621 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Missing 10 full games last year is the major gripe I have. It's offset by his prior production in what has been described as not a WR-friendly offense at OSU. But still, the suspension for multiple rules violations...missing 10 games because of it...and inconsistencies in scouting reports is the three-legged stool I'm sitting upon.

Overall, I can swallow my pride and watch him this summer knowing full well that he could be better than what I think he is. I welcome it because it means the Texans will be better as a result of it. Right now, I just have doubts.
Respect.

None of us will know anything until the end of the summer. I expect him to look as lost as most rooks ... for most of the year.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #257
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
I agree, that was something i picked up on and really liked about him... He bailed the QB out a few times in the highlights i saw... By both leaving a route to get open and by adjusting as the ball was thrown..

IMO, Randall was overrated in the draft and Posey underrated... They're about the same, and i'd be cool with either... but from the little i've seen of Posey, and seeing Randall quite a bit, i'm happier with the Texans getting Posey and the additional pick...

We shall see...
Who did the extra pick turn out to be? Crick right? Smithiak working the draft.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #258
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 129709 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Dennison on Texans third rounders (5:19)
Texans offensive coordinator Rick Dennison shared his thoughts on the team's third round selections, in guard Brandon Brooks and receiver DeVier Posey.
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...c-9c7af9968aed
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012   #259
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post

Thanks!
I don't do mock like you guys because I never feel comfortable not watching enough game tapes. I know you guys are more comprehensive.

I normally just look at a few positions that the Texans need and learn about the prospects at that position.

2010 was my best as I rated CB as the number one need.
Then I listed 3 guys in order of preference: Jackson, McCourty, and Robinson.
Some of you guys had Kyle Wilson at the top.

Then even though I was among the very few who made the call on Arian Foster (I think he should have at least a third round grade) and also Slaton (I rated him in the third where he was picked); I also wanted Tate - and of course Tate was a solid 2nd rounder (in my slot).
I'm really proud of this pick because it completed a trifecta.
I don't think anybody on earth can call a trifecta at the same position like this; maybe there's another alien like me? LOL!

I also wanted Mitchell; I conservatively rated him a 4th rounder, but I knew he can be drafted in the third as an inside D-lineman that can penetrate.

So I got 3 guys I wanted pretty much in the slot I rated them.
Almost another trifecta on top of a trifecta.

How lucky was that?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012   #260
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I don't do mock like you guys because I never feel comfortable not watching enough game tapes. I know you guys are more comprehensive.

I normally just look at a few positions that the Texans need and learn about the prospects at that position.

2010 was my best as I rated CB as the number one need.
Then I listed 3 guys in order of preference: Jackson, McCourty, and Robinson.
Some of you guys had Kyle Wilson at the top.

Then even though I was among the very few who made the call on Arian Foster (I think he should have at least a third round grade) and also Slaton (I rated him in the third where he was picked); I also wanted Tate - and of course Tate was a solid 2nd rounder (in my slot).
I'm really proud of this pick because it completed a trifecta.
I don't think anybody on earth can call a trifecta at the same position like this; maybe there's another alien like me? LOL!

I also wanted Mitchell; I conservatively rated him a 4th rounder, but I knew he can be drafted in the third as an inside D-lineman that can penetrate.

So I got 3 guys I wanted pretty much in the slot I rated them.
Almost another trifecta on top of a trifecta.

How lucky was that?
Man, you crushed that draft.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read