Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-27-2012   #1
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3733 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I could not believe my eyes...

I was thinking about making my 1000 post something of substance...but then really didn't feel it today...so I thought I'd just go with the "it's my 1000th post" and leave it at that. Then what do my eyes pick up all the way across the bar when the Titans are up with the 52nd pick? No, it couldn't be...I ran closer to the TV, almost knocking over 2lbs of barrio queso so I could see, but it cleared the screen before I could get close enough. Damn...did I really see what I thought I just saw???? I asked everyone I was around, but nobody saw it. I knew I had recorded it at home, so when I got back a little while ago, I forwarded it to the Titans pick, the 52nd pick of the 2012 draft, and there it is!!!! Like a gift from the gods...I am provided with this glorious opportunity for my 1000th post, handed right to me. Ladies and gentelmen I give you one of Satan's worst nightmares. Eddie George was an Oiler/Texan from 1996-2003! Well, that's my 1000th...I haven't posted a ton over the year I've been here, but this one was sweet for me.

Last edited by hookinreds; 04-28-2012 at 12:13 AM.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012   #2
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3733 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I could not believe my eyes...

Damn it, the picture was there a minute ago!
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #3
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm so confused...
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #4
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

you'll get there mate

edit: you got there!
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #5
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Ohhh. lol
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read