Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-23-2012   #61
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Demeco pulling a Mario?

Who really gives a damn about what demeco has to say, its about like having a girl friend, she brags that u are the best thing in the world when together and then when yall split up u suddenly have always been a piece of ****.

The eagles didnt make the play-offs last season the texans did. Give the eagles 3 more seasons and they will be in such bad cap hell that demeco will be looking for another home, and the eagles will hear the same crap.

He's gone, thread close moving on people !
Old 04-23-2012   #62
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
Half of our stadium is yelling/cheering while our offense is on the field. That should tell you everything you need to know.
I witnessed the infamous wave at the Jags game.

It was awful.
Old 04-23-2012   #63
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post

It was awful.
i blame that on the awesome tailgating, that wasnt a wave that was a stagger to stay on their feet. People just assumed it was the wave. And then everyone is so drunk that they are yelling and screaming on have no idea why !!!!

Get it right people
Old 04-23-2012   #64
DownByContact
Homer

Rep Power: 0 DownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respected

I see nothing wrong with what he said, it's all true.
DownByContact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #65
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post

It was awful.
I like the wave. In fact I think I will start one now.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #66
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Demeco says nice things about Philly, the home of his new team.

Bradie James says nice things about the Texans, his new team.

It's what happens folks. Seriously.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #67
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Point well taken Thorn.
----------

All this talk of the Philadelphia Eagles reminds me of an unfortunate statistic that will soon need to be corrected. The Oilers never beat the Eagles or the Giants in regular season. Our Texans of course beat the New York Giants in their inaugural season but have yet to beat the Eagles.

The Eagles have never been defeated by a professional Houston football team. This must change!

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-23-2012   #68
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i blame that on the awesome tailgating, that wasnt a wave that was a stagger to stay on their feet. People just assumed it was the wave. And then everyone is so drunk that they are yelling and screaming on have no idea why !!!!

Get it right people

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #69
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Point well taken Thorn.
----------

All this talk of the Philadelphia Eagles reminds me of an unfortunate statistic that will soon need to be corrected. The Oilers never beat the Eagles or the Giants in regular season. Our Texans of course beat the New York Giants in their inaugural season but have yet to beat the Eagles.

The Eagles have never been defeated by a professional Houston football team. This must change!
Now THAT is an interesting statistic. I had no idea.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #70
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

The problem with what he said is it's not true.

It is not 20 minutes to get anywhere and Houston does have a downtown as well as very passionate fans.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #71
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 8248 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

ive heard philly is a dump..

i brought some friends in from Connecticut a few weeks ago, they couldnt stop raving about how beautiful Houston was, Philadelphia is a 4 hour drive for them and a frequent visit..
Old 04-23-2012   #72
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 76577 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
ive heard philly is a dump..

i brought some friends in from Connecticut a few weeks ago, they couldnt stop raving about how beautiful Houston was, Philadelphia is a 4 hour drive for them and a frequent visit..
So there's an attraction, they keep going back. Must be the Liberty Bell. I'd like to see it, in person.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #73
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 8248 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
So there's an attraction, they keep going back. Must be the Liberty Bell. I'd like to see it, in person.
more-so a business trip than a vacation..

Last edited by Premier; 04-23-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #74
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 76577 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
more-so a buisness trip than a vacation..
OK, ya din't say bidness. I'd still like to see the Liberty Bell though.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #75
Premier
All Pro

but yea demeco everything is spread out in houston, cities up in the northeast are tiny compared to houston, tiny and overpopulated.
Old 04-23-2012   #76
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 17283 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Throw my in here. Demeco wasn't disrespectful to Houston or it's fans in any way. The writer on the other hand is just extolling the virtues of Philadelphia over Houston. I've been to Philly twice, was glad to leave both times. The country side surrounding the city is beautiful, the city itself not so much. Perhaps the most depressing city I have been to (my opinion of course). Some say they have the best fans, from what I have seen/heard/read they have the most notorious.
Old 04-23-2012   #77
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200878 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
OK, ya din't say bidness. I'd still like to see the Liberty Bell though.
It's kinda cool. Walking around Independence Hall and that area around there is pretty cool.

Still love the Mutter Museum... although that's not a "normal" highlight for most people.

I liked living in the Philly area while I was there. It was just too damned cold in the winter and snowed too much. But it's beautiful in the springtime.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #78
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
It's kinda cool. Walking around Independence Hall and that area around there is pretty cool.

Still love the Mutter Museum... although that's not a "normal" highlight for most people.

I liked living in the Philly area while I was there. It was just too damned cold in the winter and snowed too much. But it's beautiful in the springtime.
That's why we have Winter Texans!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #79
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys are a bunch a candy asses. Demeco slyly takes on a dump on the city and the fanbase by saying that there's "a lot" of Cowboys fans here but only "some" Texans fans, and by basically saying that Philly is more passionate about football than HOUSTON, a city in TEXAS! IN THE SOUTH! WHERE WE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT FOOTBALL ON EVERY LEVEL!!! Being loudmouths and uneducated, low-life belligerents doesn't make you a passionate fanbase. The flippin stadium in Philly has a courthouse and a jail at the damn stadium! And are we as Texans fans supposed to believe that Philly is dominated by Eagles fans when they share a very close geographic location to Pittsburgh? And not just Pittsburgh, whose fanbase dominates all across America. What about Philly's proximity to DC, Baltimore, and New York? Man, screw Demeco. We as a fanbase were all upset and pissy when the Texans FO traded him away. We HOUSTON TEXANS fans here in HOUSTON sounded out our frustration on message boards and airwaves about the loss of Demeco because he was one of our guys. And this is how he shows his appreciation? Very classy move Demeco.
Old 04-23-2012   #80
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

EFF DeMeco!!! No offense to him BUT he is no longer a Texan!! He apparently is happy in Philly but I ONLY CARE about the NAME ON THE FRONT OF THE JERSEY........... WHICH SAYS "TEXANS" not the name on the back of the jersey! I don't think the FO was wrong for trading 'Meco, but I do question whether or not that they could'nt have got more for him... Just sayin'???

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read