Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-18-2012   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2012 Texans Fan Draft Infographic

To get a sense of the fanbase and to put together a time capsule post of what people were feeling pre 2012 draft, I am doing a second annual Texans Fan Happiness/Unhappiness Infographic. Last year's is sorta funny in retrospect.

This works better if I have a lot of data points. Basically I'm asking people to say which draft picks in the first they will be affirmatively happy with, ones they are OK with, ones they are kinda are nooooooo.

I also want to know what fans feel, "Hey, I'm good with whatever the team feels is best." or trade up for whichever guy or trade down out of 26 guy.

Then I collect all the responses, and put together an infographic that takes the temp of the fanbase.

Please do not put that info in this thread.

I'm tallying only from this link: Second annual ‘Texans Fans Happiness/Unhappiness Draft Chart’

Sign up is very easy to leave comments, and if you don't like to leave personal info or emails, you can make something up because they don't really use it for anything.

If you want to win the prize I'm giving out for responding to this email, you have to leave a real email addy though. I don't know what the prize is yet, but I got a ton of random cool stuff I need to get rid of, football things and otherwise.
Old 04-21-2012   #2
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Fan Draft Infographic

Here's part 1 of the data I collected. Was interesting how all over the place people were with some of the WR choices:

Link.

Seems like at least this group of fans wanted Wright the most. I am not sure Wright is what they are looking for at 26.

My view:

"The Texans draft board tends not to look like the national draft board guys’ boards. At pick 26, the only surprising thing would be a non-surprise."
Old 04-25-2012   #3
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Default Re: 2012 Texans Fan Draft Infographic

Here's part two:

Your final Texans 1st round draft guide, MS Paint style

I assure you it is silly and yet informative.

Need the draft to be here like yesterday.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read