Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-16-2012   #41
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post
My guess for week 1 is @ Denver for Sunday night football
Manning is back.

Kubiak back in Denver facing his former team.

Yeah, I think it's how Sunday Night Football finally gets the Texans onto its lineup...at Denver. Right out of the gate. WHAM!
Old 04-16-2012   #42
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Manning is back.

Kubiak back in Denver facing his former team.

Yeah, I think it's how Sunday Night Football finally gets the Texans onto its lineup...at Denver. Right out of the gate. WHAM!
I got another for y'all..

MNF @ DEN in that 2nd MNF game (for week 1)? Y'all gon have to stay up late though....
Old 04-16-2012   #43
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Houston at New England to open MNF doubleheader
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012   #44
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I wouldn't be surprised to see Buffalo come down here for the opener.

The network weinies can't pass up the opportunity to artificially create some sort of Mario-based drama.

And along those lines, I don't think the network or Goodell can pass up the chance to show Peyton against his old team in the season opener. So I'm thinking Denver @ Indy in week one. I would not be surprised if that's the Thursday night opener.
The Colts and Broncos don't play each other next year. The only team the Colts will play from the West is Kansas City.

The Wednesday night opener will be the Cowboys-Giants.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012   #45
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
And along those lines, I don't think the network or Goodell can pass up the chance to show Peyton against his old team in the season opener. So I'm thinking Denver @ Indy in week one. I would not be surprised if that's the Thursday night opener.
I don't think Denver plays Indy this year. The only way they could is if the South and West matched up this year and that is not the case.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012   #46
JimBaker488
Veteran

Rep Power: 106 JimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respected

When are the game tickets sent out to the season ticket holders ?
JimBaker488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012   #47
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: 2012 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Anything less would be a let down. Maybe worst division in football.
So.....we will finally win in Indy.......I thought we would have won last year when they had Orlosky starting....

Fool me once....shame on you......fool me twice....shame on me....

Counting your wins before they happen......not good......

I learned my lesson years ago with this team.

Not trying to put a put a damper......but any team can win on any given Sunday......

Tenn has a pretty good team.

Not saying we are going to lose ....but to say we are going to go 6-0 in the division .....I wont say that......and whose to say this is going to be the worst division this year.....maybe right now.....but funny how things can change......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-16-2012   #48
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 42174 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
It HAS to be a road game this year. HAS to be.

9 years, not 10, btw. This year is the 10 year anniversary. Right??? Geez now I am all confused.
2012 is the 11th season.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012   #49
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 5020 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBaker488 View Post
June/July; notification in May that they're going out, IIRC
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012   #50
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Rep Power: 42174 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBaker488 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by majestrate View Post
June/July; notification in May that they're going out, IIRC
Season tickets are sent out in mid July. They usually send you an email a day or two before they ship.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Old 04-16-2012   #51
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 65389 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Road opener in Denver not in prime time.
Old 04-16-2012   #52
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 5020 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Season tickets are sent out in mid July. They usually send you an email a day or two before they ship.
Pretty sure I get an address verification letter in May that says about when the tickets are going to be sent out.
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012   #53
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Road opener in Denver not in prime time.
I would be absolutely shocked if Denver didn't get a prime time game week 1. There's no way Peyton's debut isn't under the bright lights.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012   #54
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192005 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Has anyone ever gone 6-0 in the AFCS ???????
Colts in 09 and 05. Titans in 02.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012   #55
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Colts in 09 and 05. Titans in 02.
dayum dem colts were badass back in the day im glad thats over with

it prob going to be a non televised Blackout HOU @ Dem JAGS LOL

and during the game somehow we will be playing ol chad henne
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012   #56
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52230 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

I bet Denver/SD or Denver/Oakland is their Week 1 game

As for our primetime games, I don't know. I want Baltimore on Sunday Night Football.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012   #57
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestrate View Post
Pretty sure I get an address verification letter in May that says about when the tickets are going to be sent out.
Well, if you do, I can't say you don't, but for 10 seasons it's worked as I described it above for me.

Edit: You are correct about an address verification. But I don't think the tickets have even been printed at that point. A day or two before they are shipped (in mid July), they usally let you know they are on the way. Some get them before the email.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Old 04-17-2012   #58
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Regardless of the schedule, I think we have an excellent chance of going 6-0 in the division this year. That will be a great milestone to reach.
I will be ecstatic with a 4-2 division record. The tAcks were nipping at our heels last year and beat us at home (who cares about resting players) and the Jags damned near beat us in their place. Both teams stand to improve this offseason. I'm also leery of Phillips' record after his 1st season as DC/HC.
Old 04-17-2012   #59
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 96950 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan View Post
Honestly, I like mine better.
Majestrate's is a little closer to being spot-on considering the Titans are the "Inbred Children of Uranus".
Old 04-17-2012   #60
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone know what time the sch will be released today?
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read