Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-17-2012   #41
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 7055 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Important Update For Long Time Texanstalk Members

I didn't know that was you! Congratulations, and truly thank you for deciding that you wanted more from your life. The sky is the limit!
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #42
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5747 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Congrats SIAB...takes some guts and determination. Way to go.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012   #43
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Neat! Congrats SIAB!
Old 04-19-2012   #44
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Awesome Bro!! Way to hang in there and work your tail off. Congrats are definitely in order! I only wish I'd seen this a lot sooner.
Old 04-19-2012   #45
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Congrats, bro. Don't let this be your finish line. Keep pushing yourself.
This is spot on!!
Old 04-19-2012   #46
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Keep setting your goals higher man, don't stop!

Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012   #47
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Great job SIAB! Well done, way to go!!!!

Just remember, you get out what you put in. It's one of the great equalizers in life. You put in the hard work and earned this! Perseverance pays off. You should be very proud of yourself!

Old 04-19-2012   #48
foo82
Veteran

Rep Power: 2649 foo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow. I have not been here very long so I went through your old posts (/creepy stalker), and you have certainly come a long way. Good job and congrats!
foo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012   #49
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 223945 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

So, upon rereading, Iíve noticed several grammatical mistakes and sentence structure mistakes in your first post in this thread. You Sir are worthless. Donít post here ever again.

Recognizing humor and bull****, and distinguishing the difference between the two, is important. Especially on this thing called the internet. The internet is full of horse****. Writing for real is important. So, I have to ask you again, is your name change meaning you plan on doing some writing? I am retiring in a few years, and I plan on writing science fiction stories for a living then. Thatís just a point. What I am asking, is are you planning on using your new found skills to do some actual writing in accordance with your new name?

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012   #50
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
So, upon rereading, Iíve noticed several grammatical mistakes and sentence structure mistakes in your first post in this thread. You Sir are worthless. Donít post here ever again.

Recognizing humor and bull****, and distinguishing the difference between the two, is important. Especially on this thing called the internet. The internet is full of horse****. Writing for real is important. So, I have to ask you again, is your name change meaning you plan on doing some writing? I am retiring in a fettow years, and I plan on writing science fiction stories for a living then. Thatís just a point. What I am asking, is are you planning on using your new found skills to do some actual writing in accordance with your new name?
Sorry to keep you waiting. I been busy helping my sick great grandma. I have allways wished to write articles on the Houston sports teams. My main topic would be football, but I would most likely spread to other teams such as the astros and rockets. I am as of today looking to be a graphic / website designer. In the comeing years. I plan on useing what I learned from school to make a blog.
I allready understand the basics of HTML "websites", and Photoshop "Graphics". My goal would be to just have people to read, and INJOY my posts. What ever comes from that I will handle when the time comes. I plan for the blog to be a hobby. After I am doing well money wise, and if the houseing market is doing ALOT better. I would at that time follow my dream of being a real estate agent.

P.S.

I changed my name to look more professional.

If there is typos in this post. I am sorry. I am in a rush to get dinner haha.
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012   #51
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh Yah....

Thank you all for the feedback!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012   #52
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9887 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Important Update For Long Time Texanstalk Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Congrats, bro. Don't let this be your finish line. Keep pushing yourself.
This says it all!
Old 04-19-2012   #53
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouSportsWriter View Post
Sorry to keep you waiting. I been busy helping my sick great grandma. I have allways wished to write articles on the Houston sports teams. My main topic would be football, but I would most likely spread to other teams such as the astros and rockets. I am as of today looking to be a graphic / website designer. In the comeing years. I plan on useing what I learned from school to make a blog.
I allready understand the basics of HTML "websites", and Photoshop "Graphics". My goal would be to just have people to read, and INJOY my posts. What ever comes from that I will handle when the time comes. I plan for the blog to be a hobby. After I am doing well money wise, and if the houseing market is doing ALOT better. I would at that time follow my dream of being a real estate agent.

P.S.

If there is typos in this post. I am sorry. I am in a rush to get dinner haha.
As an amateur graphic designer for the last 7-8 years, good luck and have fun! I'm currently getting my BFA in Advertising/Graphic Design at SHSU and I hope to work at a web design firm upon graduation. If you end up following through with this hit me up. Maybe we can collaborate on something!
Old 04-20-2012   #54
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Congratulations and well done young man.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012   #55
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouSportsWriter View Post
Sorry to keep you waiting. I been

D'oh

busy helping my sick great grandma. I have allways

D'oh

wished to write articles on the Houston sports teams. My main topic would be football, but I would most likely spread to other teams such as the astros and rockets.

D'oh

I am as of today looking to be a graphic / website designer. In the comeing

D'oh

years. I plan on useing

D'oh

what I learned from school to make a blog.
I allready

D'oh

understand the basics of HTML "websites", and Photoshop "Graphics". My goal would be to just have people to read, and INJOY

D'oh

my posts. What ever comes from that I will handle when the time comes. I plan for the blog to be a hobby. After I am doing well money wise, and if the houseing

D'oh

market is doing ALOT better. I would at that time follow my dream of being a real estate agent.

P.S.

If there is

D'oh

typos in this post. I am sorry. I am in a rush to get dinner haha.
SIAB's back!!!

NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012   #56
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
SIAB's back!!!

smart ass lol. I like HoustonSportsWriter for a Brandon, SIAB just reminds me of an acronym at work, (Safety Meeting In A Box).
Old 04-21-2012   #57
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Du ist congratulations yes
JOE TEXAN Very happy for you

Maybe you try FOSTERISABEAST
Old 04-21-2012   #58
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Congratulations.

I love hearing great news.
Old 04-23-2012   #59
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

How did I miss this thread?

Congratulations SIAB, very very good job!
Old 04-23-2012   #60
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Congratulations to you SIAB! Very well done!
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read