Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-13-2012   #1
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 45235 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Bama RB Trent Richardson agrees to prom date with cancer stricken teen

Quote:
A cancer-stricken Alabama teen is going to the prom with the biggest man on campus - ex-Crimson Tide and future NFL star Trent Richardson.

Courtney Alvis, 17, began receiving chemotherapy treatment as a junior at Hueytown High School in Hueytown, Ala., and she's now determined to make it to the big dance -- but not without some apprehension, MyFoxAl.com reports.

"I wasn't comfortable with my body and of course I didn't have long pretty hair to fix and also I didn't have a date," she told the website.

That led Alvis' uncle -- who has some connections to University of Alabama -- to contact Richardson, the Heisman trophy finalist who is expected to be the first running back selected in the 2012 NFL Draft. In football-mad Alabama, there is no bigger star.

"I'm really excited but I'm also nervous," Alvis said. "I've watched Trent all the time on TV and he's going to be coming to prom with me."

Courtney's mother, Stephanie, said seeing the regrowth of daughter's hair and her beautiful gown has meant so much, but it's Courtney's glimpse of freedom that means so much to her.

"She's walking without a walker right now and she's planning on dancing Saturday night," Alvis' mother said. "You can't get any better than that."
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/0...#ixzz1rvqmv5Jq
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012   #2
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 70964 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bama RB Trent Richardson agrees to prom date with cancer stricken teen

Very nice of him to do. Having a high character only helps his draft stock.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012   #3
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bama RB Trent Richardson agrees to prom date with cancer stricken teen

Good to hear. I'm expecting him to the Browns pick at #4.
Old 04-13-2012   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25491 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Outstanding story, I hope Courtney and Trent have a great time. Good find Stemp.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012   #5
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 229176 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUlBK_MyzaM

Props to TR. He's a good one on/off the field.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012   #6
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Why am I not respected this way for dating underage girls?

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012   #7
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 97647 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Why am I not respected this way for dating underage girls?
Half your age +7.

Richardson 20 / 2 + 7 = 17
Dirty old pervert 39 / 2 + 7 = 26

I keed, I keed.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read