Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-28-2005   #41
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Wow. My hair is looking alot like Keaneau Reeves and Joe Namath at the moment. Looks like its time for a haircut before I start saying "Dude" after everything.

Later......dudes. AHHHH it begins.
texasguy346 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005   #42
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got it , Carr's favorite QB is Sunshine from remember the Titans . I believe Sunshine was from Cali also .
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005   #43
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
ps. The People mag thing was kinda' goofy to ..
Yeah, I still maintain that if you have IT, it can't be left on the barber shop floor.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005   #44
Jagsbch
Veteran

Rep Power: 47 Jagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw the Game as well, and seeing Carr go three and out three straight times, and going to the well with the same play three times, had me scratching my head as to why you all are not starting from scratch with a new OC.

I didn't know you all had the worst 3rd down defense last year either.

Carr needs to ditch the hair, I think his confidence in how good his hair looks is taking away from the focus of how he looks on the field. He was not zipping the ball in when he needed too, he came off the field non chalant when his drives sputtered, I think the guy was just a little too cool for the pressure he was under in that game. He had a union on the job 9 to 5 poise rather than we are at war and war is hell mentality. That bothered me.

But I got to hand it to him, Carr is tough as nails, coming back from lala land the way he did...
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read