Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

LaMichael James

El Tejano

Hall of Fame
Ok, I haven't seen this guys name too much on the board. I'm assuming that has to be because noone believes we will draft a RB due to the two good ones we already have.

However, I'm seeing that this guy is anywher from a 3rd to 4th round pick. I'm asking if anyone thinks that if he is there in the 4th (where we have two picks) do the Texans snag him?

- Derrick Ward is up there in age and is a FA, although a good veteran and viable back up, if he doesn't sign for the right price Ward could be on the out with us trying to save cash for next year's signings.

- LaMichael James would thrive in an offense like this alot better than I thought Jonathan Stewart would've and the other guy we signed as a UDFA would've. Nothing wrong with having a guy we could create plays for who is a playmaker.

- Kick and Punt Return duties. Let's get the ball away from Jacoby and put in a guy who could make it happen.

- How will Ben Tate hold up in camp this year? If he gets hurt will he be able to heal quicker than he could last year? Also Ben Tates name has floated around for trades and can he not cough up the ball?

Dutchrudder

Hall of Fame
He sure would be a good weapon to have, but I just don't see the value for the Texans in the 3rd or 4th. We have plenty of other needs to fill, get a RB as a UDFA or in the 5-7 rounds. I would really like the Texans to spend a 5th or 6th on Cyrus Grey if they can spare it, but I'm not expecting us to draft a RB at all this year.

El Tejano

Hall of Fame
He sure would be a good weapon to have, but I just don't see the value for the Texans in the 3rd or 4th. We have plenty of other needs to fill, get a RB as a UDFA or in the 5-7 rounds. I would really like the Texans to spend a 5th or 6th on Cyrus Grey if they can spare it, but I'm not expecting us to draft a RB at all this year.
Same here but I thought the same about the TE position. Then again, you might be right about the round we do draft a RB if we do draft a RB. When we had all the TEs we drafted Garret Graham like in the 5th round.

Blake

MMQB
I think he will be gone before our 3rd round pick. I also dont see the value in adding him. Where is he going to get his touches? KR? Im not taking a KR in the 3rd.