Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 02-23-2012   #1
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282041 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Take The Wonderlic Test

How do you compare to your favorite players? Take “The Wonderlic” and find out!

The Pass…

For the first time in Wonderlic history, we are providing football fans with the opportunity to take a real Wonderlic test!

The Wonderlic test measures learning and problem solving ability, helping teams determine if a potential player has the skills to learn the playbook and make decisions – both of which are critical on the field.

The Catch…

We need your help! We are developing a brand new basic skills test and need research participants. Before taking The Wonderlic, we ask that you first take the research test. This assessment of math and English skills takes approximately 40 minutes to complete.

The Score…

After completing the research test, you will be able to take The Wonderlic. This online version is similar to the paper version used for assessing athletes seeking to play professional football.

Your Wonderlic score will be emailed to you within two business days, along with an analysis of what position your score most coincides with based on the average reported scores.

Remember, you must complete the entire testing session for Wonderlic to be able to send you your score. Make sure you have enough time to finish the test before you start. If you don’t have time now, you can return to this page and begin testing at a later time.

Share your score with your football friends – and don’t forget to share the link so they can take The Wonderlic, too!
<--- click for link
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Take The Wonderlic Test

I took it, I guess they will mail it to me. I finished the first 2 tests but didn't finish the last section, only got to question 28

I hope my score is higher than 6
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012   #3
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Bored at work so I took it... guess we'll see.
Old 02-23-2012   #4
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Is this the difficult test that Vince Young originally scored very low on?
Old 02-24-2012   #5
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Anyone receive their score yet?
Old 02-24-2012   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Anyone receive their score yet?
not me. I figure next week, they said it would be sent out in about 2 days or so
Old 02-24-2012   #7
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

What is the ultimate score?
Sponsored links
Old 02-24-2012   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

not sure, but some reason 50 comes to mind
can't be much higher than that
Old 02-24-2012   #9
gary
Hall of Fame

So anything between a 30 and a 50 is considered good? Or what is good?
Old 02-24-2012   #10
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

I just got mine back, scored a 35. I don't know where that ranks me, but at least I didn't get a zero Woot Woot!
Old 02-24-2012   #11
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
I just got mine back, scored a 35. I don't know where that ranks me, but at least I didn't get a zero Woot Woot!
Not as smart as Alex Smith but a proverbial Einstein compared to VY.
Old 02-27-2012   #12
gary
Hall of Fame

No more scores yet?
Old 02-27-2012   #13
Wolf
100% Texan

I got a 26
Old 02-27-2012   #14
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282041 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

37. Disappointing.

I'd like to see where I messed up.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012   #15
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84321 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess they ended the offer. Access denied now.

I didn't even take the test and I came within 4 points of Claiborne.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012   #16
gary
Hall of Fame

The time factor thing gets me. Oh, well.
Old 04-07-2012   #17
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Not allowed to take it, I guess it's an IP-thang :I
Old 04-07-2012   #18
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
I guess they ended the offer. Access denied now.

I didn't even take the test and I came within 4 points of Claiborne.

Mike
Yeah but I'll bet his 40 time is faster than yours

Seriously though, is there some other site where I can try my hand at this thing?

Last edited by ObsiWan; 04-07-2012 at 08:36 PM.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read