Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-03-2012   #101
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nike: Outfitters for the NFL and your Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I hope we never change. If you change, it means you are doing nothing more than diverting from a long-term strategy of building your brand identity.

30 years from now, the Texans logo and jersey design should still be the same and something people associate with the Texans when they see it. The Packers, the Cowboys, the Giants, and most recently the Jets (who have gone back to their old Jet logo) have all understood that you stick with a logo and a look...you farm it for all it's worth. Switching it up every five years (like the Seahawks do) affirms that they are more concerned with their image, trying to be relevant, when they should be concerned with winning instead.

An owner makes fans mad, too, when they have 12 different looking jerseys and are always having the fans buy the newest design. Seems cool when you're a young fan...as you get older, you realize you just want everything to look the same. I know I do, at least. The broad red collar is as funky as McNair wanted to get, obviously. He's not the poster child for radical change, either, so you'll be waiting a long time for a re-design of our stuff.
There's also the anticipation that we're going to start pulling in larger numbers of fans the more we succeed. So it would make more sense to have a great number of fans buy an old design, then go and redesign the look and sell the same types of merchandise twice in more than a few cases.
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012   #102
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

The red collar kind of looks like in some countries when you get a prestigious medal and they have a ceremony and put the medal around your neck...it has a wide, red ribbon. LOL.

Old 04-03-2012   #103
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I hope we never change. If you change, it means you are doing nothing more than diverting from a long-term strategy of building your brand identity.

30 years from now, the Texans logo and jersey design should still be the same and something people associate with the Texans when they see it. The Packers, the Cowboys, the Giants, and most recently the Jets (who have gone back to their old Jet logo) have all understood that you stick with a logo and a look...you farm it for all it's worth. Switching it up every five years (like the Seahawks do) affirms that they are more concerned with their image, trying to be relevant, when they should be concerned with winning instead.

An owner makes fans mad, too, when they have 12 different looking jerseys and are always having the fans buy the newest design. Seems cool when you're a young fan...as you get older, you realize you just want everything to look the same. I know I do, at least. The broad red collar is as funky as McNair wanted to get, obviously. He's not the poster child for radical change, either, so you'll be waiting a long time for a re-design of our stuff.
Winning and jersey scheme are totally independent of each other. It's fallacy to suggest that a jersey change has any effect, either way, on winning, whatsoever.
Old 04-03-2012   #104
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestrate View Post
There's also the anticipation that we're going to start pulling in larger numbers of fans the more we succeed. So it would make more sense to have a great number of fans buy an old design, then go and redesign the look and sell the same types of merchandise twice in more than a few cases.
Sure, it makes economic sense for a team to do this. I have no doubt this is why college teams are doing it--To generate extra revenue.

McNair is "old school" in the sense I do not see him ever tweaking the Texans look/style anytime soon. If ever.

He admires the Rooney family (Steelers), the Mara family (Giants), from what things he has said about them and how those two teams built legacies and fan bases...those two teams don't jack with their logo and their look/style. I would imagine he is paying close attention to those details.

McNair is not modern. He could give a rat's ass about our jersey and other items looking more trendy. If anything, he wants to build stability and longevity. Look no further than Gary Kubiak to support the theory. Everything McNair does is with the eye of long-term stability and longevity...re-designing the brand (the identity) is not a McNair thang. It messes with the paradigm.
Old 04-03-2012   #105
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Winning and jersey scheme are totally independent of each other. It's fallacy to suggest that a jersey change has any effect, either way, on winning, whatsoever.
Not too sure thats what GP was suggesting, think he meant relevance in terms of fashion and looking cool.

BTW, it has been shown that the colour of your teams' kit has an effect on their longterm success, with red being, by some distance, the best colour to wear to have a psychological edge on your opponent.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18344128
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012   #106
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Oh really? Wow.

So it's a fallacy to say that a guy like Daniel Snyder...who often tries to BUY success by BUYING great players who end up actually being cancers for the team...it's a fallacy to say that he's attracted to the wrong ways of trying to win? I see a connection. With the Cowboys, too, for that matter.

And when a team is always changing its look, in drastic ways such as the Seahawks going ultra radical with the lime green colors (like they did a few years ago) and now with what is a totally revamped look altogether, I can say with near certainty that there is a team who sucks at FOOTBALL decisions but somehow figures that looks mean more than anything else.

Your assertion that it's a fallacy is as radical as my assertion, btw. What in the blue blazes have the Seahawks done in their entire existence other than Hasselbeck saying "We want the ball, and we're going to win!" in overtime vs. the Packers??? Nothing. Hence the way they play fashion designer with the most sacred thing you could ever alter: YOUR TEAM'S BRAND. The IDENTITY of it. The look of it. There's a team, IMO, who has NO identity. Period.
Old 04-03-2012   #107
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sure, it makes economic sense for a team to do this. I have no doubt this is why college teams are doing it--To generate extra revenue.

McNair is "old school" in the sense I do not see him ever tweaking the Texans look/style anytime soon. If ever.

He admires the Rooney family (Steelers), the Mara family (Giants), from what things he has said about them and how those two teams built legacies and fan bases...those two teams don't jack with their logo and their look/style. I would imagine he is paying close attention to those details.

McNair is not modern. He could give a rat's ass about our jersey and other items looking more trendy. If anything, he wants to build stability and longevity. Look no further than Gary Kubiak to support the theory. Everything McNair does is with the eye of long-term stability and longevity...re-designing the brand (the identity) is not a McNair thang. It messes with the paradigm.
The Giants rarely redisgn their logo. But it's not like they never do. I can see the Texans getting a make-over within the next 10 years.
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-03-2012   #108
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh texan View Post
Not too sure thats what GP was suggesting, think he meant relevance in terms of fashion and looking cool.

BTW, it has been shown that the colour of your teams' kit has an effect on their longterm success, with red being, by some distance, the best colour to wear to have a psychological edge on your opponent.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18344128
Thanks, WT.

All I am saying is that an organization tips its hand, routinely, about what it (the organization) is "about" in terms of its inner workings--its culture--and how it interacts or operates with the general public.

It's simple. The Seahawks are not a traditional football team in the sense that they try to blend in and do business like the others do. Instead, they are mimicking college teams (Oregon, for example) because it's the trendy thing to do. This says "We have no original ideas, we don't care about stability, we're only in this thing for what we can do by the seat of our pants." They are reactionary and don't mind being led by what others are doing.

I'd actually be severely PISSED OFF if Bob McNair went ultra radical and changed the look of the team's log and its look/style. There will never be a perfect color scheme, a perfect logo, or a perfect look/style. So just roll with what you have and embrace it. The Packers have the ugliest colors and the dumbest looking "G" logo on their helmet. But by Gawd....they have a tradition with it and it's classic looking--You know full well that they are the Packers, and they aren't changing for anybody. Ever.

Same goes for the Giants. Steelers. Cowboys. The great teams know that this is a sacred thing and you build a following and a you build your team's legacy by remaining constant. Maybe you barely tweak it, but you never alter the brand in such a degree that you have to explain yourself to people every five years. At that point, you look like you're always in a state of disarray and always trying to re0invent yourself to the public. It's bad P.R. Really, really bad P.R. Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Tide, Hersheys, they all have stayed consistent and they rarely deviate from the standard look and colors. It's just Branding 101.
Old 04-03-2012   #109
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestrate View Post
The Giants rarely redisgn their logo. But it's not like they never do. I can see the Texans getting a make-over within the next 10 years.
Yes, but the changes are very, very subtle. That's the key.

If somebody wants us to go Oregon Ducks on our jerseys...with the way it looks like Tron or some such stuff like that...then they're getting their hopes up for no good reason. It won't ever happen.

The Lions subtly alter their logo, too. But like I said: It is subtle. You won't see the Lions going 3 shades darker with their blue, turning the gray into charcoal black, doing away with stripes and going with some swirly pattern, and then making the Lion some sort of futuristic version of a Lion with lasers on its head. I envision the Seahawks turning the Seahawk into some sort of mechanical war bird. It's the next step. LOL.

I think their area of the country is so progressive and artsy/creative that the fan base doesn't care. In fact, the fans probably love it. It's COOL! It's like the spring line of clothing that comes out onto the runway every year..."What are the Seahawks doing this year? Oh my! I love it! It's bold, it's lime, it's almost like an acid trip!"
Old 04-03-2012   #110
BattleRedRock
Cush56HatLayer

Section: blue lot
Rep Power: 0 BattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respected

I actually like the new uniforms considering the fact that they are customized to each individual on the team.. from what ive heard, Jacoby jones gloves and jersey are equipped with a sticky like adhesive so that he can catch the ball and not drop it. Matt schaubs new uniform is designed with a light metal alloy that is strong and durable so his shell like body can take a hit without getting hurt every five minutes.. so all in all, i think we're gonna be okay...
BattleRedRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012   #111
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks, WT.

All I am saying is that an organization tips its hand, routinely, about what it (the organization) is "about" in terms of its inner workings--its culture--and how it interacts or operates with the general public.

It's simple. The Seahawks are not a traditional football team in the sense that they try to blend in and do business like the others do. Instead, they are mimicking college teams (Oregon, for example) because it's the trendy thing to do. This says "We have no original ideas, we don't care about stability, we're only in this thing for what we can do by the seat of our pants." They are reactionary and don't mind being led by what others are doing.

I'd actually be severely PISSED OFF if Bob McNair went ultra radical and changed the look of the team's log and its look/style. There will never be a perfect color scheme, a perfect logo, or a perfect look/style. So just roll with what you have and embrace it. The Packers have the ugliest colors and the dumbest looking "G" logo on their helmet. But by Gawd....they have a tradition with it and it's classic looking--You know full well that they are the Packers, and they aren't changing for anybody. Ever.

Same goes for the Giants. Steelers. Cowboys. The great teams know that this is a sacred thing and you build a following and a you build your team's legacy by remaining constant. Maybe you barely tweak it, but you never alter the brand in such a degree that you have to explain yourself to people every five years. At that point, you look like you're always in a state of disarray and always trying to re0invent yourself to the public. It's bad P.R. Really, really bad P.R. Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Tide, Hersheys, they all have stayed consistent and they rarely deviate from the standard look and colors. It's just Branding 101.
In making a small mistake here, you've actually reinforced your point. Anyone remember 'new-coke'? Ok, I don't remember it because I'm a spring-chicken but some of the coffin dodgers around here who remember the 80's will. That was an epic fail for their brand that cost an absolute fortune to repair.

I also think this is a very cultural thing, and I'm totally down with it for my favourite NFL team, but in other cultures the idea of a new look every season is embraced by the fans, and doesn't detract from the overall identity of the team at all.

Then again, I think in soccer, because its generally accepted that the team will update every 2 years at most, there isn't the same desperation to go too far with it, just look at the Seahawks who won't be able to change again for 5 years or so, determined to make the most of it.

Funny thing is, I actually think the design of the Seahawks uni would look great in the Red White & Blue of the Texans' colour scheme, its that god awful lime green that makes it sickening.
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012   #112
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
How utterly disappointing.
I don't know why people keep saying that they are disappointed. No Houston Texans uniform design was ever intended.
Just because Nike took over manufacturing, it doesn't mean they have the right to change team uniform designs. The teams make the decisions about their unis, and present it to the league for approval.

People think Nike can just make whatever designs they want, and that's what the teams wear, but that would be like UPS hiring a new company to manufacture their uniforms, and the new company sending them a bunch of purple short shorts.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012   #113
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh texan View Post
In making a small mistake here, you've actually reinforced your point. Anyone remember 'new-coke'? Ok, I don't remember it because I'm a spring-chicken but some of the coffin dodgers around here who remember the 80's will. That was an epic fail for their brand that cost an absolute fortune to repair.

I also think this is a very cultural thing, and I'm totally down with it for my favourite NFL team, but in other cultures the idea of a new look every season is embraced by the fans, and doesn't detract from the overall identity of the team at all.

Then again, I think in soccer, because its generally accepted that the team will update every 2 years at most, there isn't the same desperation to go too far with it, just look at the Seahawks who won't be able to change again for 5 years or so, determined to make the most of it.

Funny thing is, I actually think the design of the Seahawks uni would look great in the Red White & Blue of the Texans' colour scheme, its that god awful lime green that makes it sickening.
New Coke was an anomaly, though. In fact, and I don't' know if this is urban legend or not, but New Coke was Coca-Cola's way of generating buzz for itself.

You replace a time-honored beverage with a "new" flavor and watch people clamor for "old" Coca-Cola. It was, if it was indeed geared this way, a great idea to make itself popular in a time when the soft drink industry might have been a little flat (pun intended). It was THE news story in its day, with fans basically promoting the Coca-Cola brand...and then eventually the execs giving into the fans' wishes. It was a way to show how popular Coke was in comparison to Pepsi who wasn't making any news during that same time.

The genius of that idea is that they have never attempted it again. To pull off a great idea like that, it has to be a once-in-a-lifetime deal. It wasn't even a gamble to have done it the first time. They had no intention os sticking with New Coke. It was a modern way of generating buzz. From that day forward, companies began to think more creatively about how to play on consumers' emotions. It was innovative, for sure, but it was perhaps THE only thing Coca-Cola has done that was avant-garde.

The Seahawks are showing that they are going to change their look as often as the NFL permits. They're a fashion team with a football department. When the biggest news item for your team is how Marshawn Lynch likes to eat Skittles after scoring a TD, I rest my case.
Old 04-03-2012   #114
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedRock View Post
I actually like the new uniforms considering the fact that they are customized to each individual on the team.. from what ive heard, Jacoby jones gloves and jersey are equipped with a sticky like adhesive so that he can catch the ball and not drop it. Matt schaubs new uniform is designed with a light metal alloy that is strong and durable so his shell like body can take a hit without getting hurt every five minutes.. so all in all, i think we're gonna be okay...
It should be like a catcher's mitt.

Nike introduced the new Jacoby Jones wide receiver glove today:

Old 04-03-2012   #115
Naiirb
All Pro

Rep Power: 2725 Naiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respected

Andre close up

Man that red collar is huge compared to this

Not sure im a fan of the collar just yet...
Naiirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012   #116
GP 
Go Texans!

Oy. That IS larger than it appeared in the photo(s) where AJ was farther away from the camera.

Am hoping the helmet (the large size of the helmet, and the dark blue colors) helps to bring the proportion of that red collar under control. Otherwise, it looks odd. I agree.
Old 04-03-2012   #117
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh really? Wow.

So it's a fallacy to say that a guy like Daniel Snyder...who often tries to BUY success by BUYING great players who end up actually being cancers for the team...it's a fallacy to say that he's attracted to the wrong ways of trying to win? I see a connection. With the Cowboys, too, for that matter.

And when a team is always changing its look, in drastic ways such as the Seahawks going ultra radical with the lime green colors (like they did a few years ago) and now with what is a totally revamped look altogether, I can say with near certainty that there is a team who sucks at FOOTBALL decisions but somehow figures that looks mean more than anything else.

Your assertion that it's a fallacy is as radical as my assertion, btw. What in the blue blazes have the Seahawks done in their entire existence other than Hasselbeck saying "We want the ball, and we're going to win!" in overtime vs. the Packers??? Nothing. Hence the way they play fashion designer with the most sacred thing you could ever alter: YOUR TEAM'S BRAND. The IDENTITY of it. The look of it. There's a team, IMO, who has NO identity. Period.
The Cowboys and Redskins haven't changed their uniforms since 1967 and 1983 respectively. Not sure that bolsters your arguments much.

I understand that football fandom is chock full of traditionalists who shat their pants at any sign of change, and thusly understand the uphill battle my position is.

But, it's entirely baseless to suggest any correlation between uniform change and on-field results (the inverse would be a much stronger argument).

The Chargers, for instance, whose uniforms are a constant evolution, have won 96 games over the course of the past 10 years. The Packers, the paragon of the football traditionalist, have won 99.

It might be a common practice for a losing franchise (i.e. Bucs, Marlins) to change uniforms, but it's foolish to turns causation around and suggest that teams who change uniforms are doomed to fail.

Besides, how's keeping the uniform served the Lions (or Browns) over the past 20 years?
Old 04-03-2012   #118
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if everyone will be wearing those shoes?? They are KEY.

AJ pulled off battle red day better than anyone because of his shoes. It looked bad ass:

White shoes, not so much:

Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012   #119
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

The big collar looks awesome to me. I like it more everytime I see it.

I think it's going to look sick on gameday when they are out on the field flying around...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012   #120
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 114917 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiirb View Post
Andre close up

Man that red collar is huge compared to this

Not sure im a fan of the collar just yet...
Without shoulder pads that neckline is going to dip down really low.

Ugh, the amount of chest hair we're going to see poking up out of that V-neck on Texans fans is going to be ugly. UGLY!

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read