Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-27-2012   #1
KMG 365
Veteran

Rep Power: 1251 KMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL Yearbook 2011 Houston Texans

The 2011 Texans NFL Yearbook will air tomorrow (Saturday) morning at 7:30am on ESPN2. The 30-minute show will have highlights from the 2011 season.

It was originally scheduled to air on Sunday at 5:00pm, but now that slot is showing the Giants yearbook.

The show will air again on Sunday, August 5 at 5:00am on ESPN2 if you miss it the first time. Subject to change, of course.
KMG 365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #2
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Yearbook 2011 Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG 365 View Post
The 2011 Texans NFL Yearbook will air tomorrow (Saturday) morning at 7:30am on ESPN2. The 30-minute show will have highlights from the 2011 season.

It was originally scheduled to air on Sunday at 5:00pm, but now that slot is showing the Giants yearbook.

The show will air again on Sunday, August 5 at 5:00am on ESPN2 if you miss it the first time. Subject to change, of course.
My guide is showing that the Giants yearbook is coming on tomorrow at 7:30.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #3
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Mine shows Texans at 7:30...well I guess I'll find out when I hit play on the DVR.
Old 07-27-2012   #4
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Mine shows Texans at 7:30...well I guess I'll find out when I hit play on the DVR.
I set both up to record just to be on the safe safe side. Thanks for the heads up KMG! I've been waiting for it to come on.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #5
KMG 365
Veteran

Rep Power: 1251 KMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have DirecTV and the guide says the Texans at 7:30. I double checked on ESPN's website and they also have the Texans at 7:30.
Old 07-28-2012   #6
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 253700 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like I missed it. When it's up on the interwebs somewhere, please someone let the rest of us know.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #7
BigTimeTexanFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1965 BigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Looks like I missed it. When it's up on the interwebs somewhere, please someone let the rest of us know.
I missed it too, but it comes on again Sunday at 5.
BigTimeTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-28-2012   #8
KMG 365
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
They will show it again on Sunday, August 5 at 5:00am.

I watched it this morning and it was pretty good. Lots of clips from the Sound FX episodes.
Old 07-28-2012   #9
BigTimeTexanFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1965 BigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I watched it this morning and it was pretty good. Lots of clips from the Sound FX episodes.
Or tomorrow at 5p.m.
Old 07-28-2012   #10
KMG 365
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTimeTexanFan View Post
Or tomorrow at 5p.m.
No.

ESPN switched the Giants and Texans slots. The Giants yearbook will be shown tomorrow at 5, not the Texans.
Old 07-28-2012   #11
BigTimeTexanFan
All Pro

Oops, saw it on the guide.
Old 07-28-2012   #12
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dang missed the first one but I'll catch the next one thanks for the heads up
Old 07-28-2012   #13
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 253700 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

August 5th is also the new Mars rover landing. Lots of good stuff that day.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #14
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

I set my DVR to record the episode on August 5. For those who already saw it, how was it? Did it pump you up for the upcoming season?
Old 07-28-2012   #15
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn! I missed it. I've refused to watch any other yearbook episodes or the NFL Network one (can't remember the name) the last few years because it's always frustrating. I hated thinking of past seasons and how we underachieved. This will be the first one I've watched in a long while.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012   #16
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I set my DVR to record the episode on August 5. For those who already saw it, how was it? Did it pump you up for the upcoming season?
I enjoyed it and thank the OP for the heads up. It was a pretty straight forward account of last season without the usual negative spin.

Made me appreciate Matt that much more and highlighted (to me) that TJ Yates has quite a bit of maturing to do before he takes the reins. Not that I think he can't do it, I do, but he's got quite a way to go.

Arian on the other hand is there!

If everyone can stay healthy this year all the love from the talking heads won't be just hype. We'll have a legitimate shot at the Show.

Are you ready for some football!!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012   #17
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18764 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Let me know when somebody uploads the full 30-minute airing on YouTube. Would appreciate it, thanks!
Old 07-29-2012   #18
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I just watched it and all I can say is_ I'M READY FOR SOME TEXANS FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2012   #19
Uprising
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Let me know when somebody uploads the full 30-minute airing on YouTube. Would appreciate it, thanks!
THIS!

Anyone found it online yet?
Uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012   #20
KMG 365
Veteran

Channel 13 will air NFL Yearbook today at 5pm.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read