Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2012   #41
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 96950 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking for donations for silent auction package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
*bump* still starts at 2 :P
Thanks!! Gibbs and I will be there, shortly there after!!
Old 04-28-2012   #42
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking for donations for qsilent auction package

Hey Ryan, Lindsay says to get on over here.

Ps. What time does it start again?
Old 04-28-2012   #43
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Figures I would just now see this...

May have to come around a bit more often
Old 04-29-2012   #44
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Looking for donations for qsilent auction package

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Hey Ryan, Lindsay says to get on over here.

Ps. What time does it start again?
Hope y'all had fun and got your fill!!!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012   #45
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

We had a great time and the crawfish and beer was good also.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #46
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Great job on a nice event. I hope y'all raised big buckets of $$$.

I am hoping Cowboy fan nutted up, bid, won and moved from the darkside.

"Dude...buy this and we will take you in."
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #47
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Looking for donations for silent auction package

Glad everyone had a great time. Sounds like it was a financial success, so thank you to everyone who donated or came out, very worthy cause.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Sponsored links
Old 04-30-2012   #48
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

See if this works...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

And hit me up on their too if you like.
Old 04-30-2012   #49
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

One of the photogs gave me her card. These are the pics...

http://lastnightpics.com/#/gallery/c...l-28-apr-2012/
Old 05-03-2012   #50
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 5020 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected

Who won the silent auction package with the tickets I donated, and any idea if they want the physical tickets or the electronic ones? Also, need an address to send them to, when you get a chance
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012   #51
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestrate View Post
Who won the silent auction package with the tickets I donated, and any idea if they want the physical tickets or the electronic ones? Also, need an address to send them to, when you get a chance
The tickets were bundled together wit a football, an expansion USA Today newspaper and a AF jersey. It went for a total $350.00 if I remember correctly.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012   #52
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 5020 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
The tickets were bundled together wit a football, an expansion USA Today newspaper and a AF jersey. It went for a total $350.00 if I remember correctly.
Erm, appreciate the info, but I was really asking for the who/where/how info. Meaning, I need to know if they're going to be electronic or physical, and I need the appropriate contact info for whichever type of delivery is chosen (email address for electronic; name/address/phone number for physical).
Old 05-04-2012   #53
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 96950 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Linsday aka Lil'Red and Ryan, I apologize so much!! Gibbs and I made it by Blancos but very, very late...... The entire event was over before we got there as given by ALL 5 customers left in the joint.

Again, I'm sorry!! Y'all know me and that I have no problem showing or donating to good causes. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I logged onto http://www.cancare.org/ and donated the same amount of what two tickets to the event would've cost...... (had we showed up on time).
Old 07-21-2012   #54
majestrate
Veteran

*bump*

Now that tickets have arrived, I need to know whether to send the physical tickets for the Titans game, or email the electronic tickets (.pdf). So I need a name/physical address or an email address (as appropriate).

Thanks!
Old 07-22-2012   #55
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 16564 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

So do I!

Quote:
*bump*

Now that tickets have arrived, I need to know whether to send the physical tickets for the Titans game, or email the electronic tickets (.pdf). So I need a name/physical address or an email address (as appropriate).

Thanks!
Old 07-22-2012   #56
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
*bump*

Thanks!
Someone for the organization should be contacting you, but I'll remind Lindsay to remind them! Thanks again, it was a great event and this was their best silent auction to date!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 07-24-2012   #57
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Ok, we let the Can Care folks know tickets have arrived, they should contact you in the next few days!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 07-25-2012   #58
majestrate
Veteran

Thanks!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read