Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2012   #21
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a 48 inch bigscreen. It's an older size tv but would donate if it will help get hold of me if you want it
Old 04-18-2012   #22
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking for donations for silent auction package

thats the same day as the Corvettes and Crawfish show for St. Judes in Clear lake. If anyone has a set up for pay pal I'll donate to it.
Old 04-18-2012   #23
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Red View Post
Hi everyone! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Yankee_in_TX's wife. I'm on the Young Friends Board for CanCare, a local nonprofit that supports cancer patients and their families. I am putting together a Texans silent auction package for our upcoming crawfish boil. Does anyone have anything they would like to donate? I'd love to have an autographed item or two, a couple tickets (preseason is okay!), etc.

CanCare is a local nonprofit that matches cancer patients and their families with volunteers who have gone through a similar type of cancer/treatment. It really helps give people peace of mind when they can talk to someone who has gone through the same thing! Another former cheerleader, Sonya, and I are both on the board. It's a great organization. Check out the website: www.cancare.org

Even if you don't have something to donate, we'd love to have you all come out to our crawfish boil! It's on April 28th at Blanco's on West Alabama. It's always a great time and our biggest fundraiser of the year. Plus, ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAWFISH AND ALL YOU CAN DRINK BEER FOR $25 in advance, $30 at the door. There are sponsorship opportunities, too, if your business wants to get involved. Go to http://www.cancare.org/register-crawfish-boil.asp for details. (If you just want to buy individual tickets, scroll down past all the sponsorship levels and you'll see "Individual Tickets: Select Qty".)

Thanks and GO TEXANS!!!

Lindsay
We can throw in 2 Vikings at Texans Aug 30th preseason tickets
Old 04-18-2012   #24
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
We can throw in 2 Vikings at Texans Aug 30th preseason tickets
I will start it out at 10$ bid. I want the tickets, but I will not be able to go haha...
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #25
Lil Red
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Lil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks everyone! Keep it all coming! I'm sending PMs to you all shortly...
Lil Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012   #26
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Looking for donations for silent auction package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
I have a football to donate, do I just bring it with me or do I send it to you?

I just bought 4 tickets, I LOVE crawfish !!!!!
Sorry, Lindsay didn't see the new posts until today and has been swamped.

Please contact her at your convenience and she will work out getting your info and picking up the donation (if needed)!

Thank you!!!!!!!

713 240 6520
lkscovil@yahoo.com

It's a fun event, I hope you get to attend.

Ryan
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012   #27
Lil Red
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Lil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respectedLil Red is a quality contributor and well respected

Hi everyone! I was able to confirm that this is a family-friendly event! Bring your kids of all ages. The beers are self-serve, so obviously don't let anyone underage drink. But everyone is welcome!

Also, I've heard a rumor that there's going to be a special today for $20 tickets (normally $25 in advance or $30 at the door). As soon as I get more info, I'll let y'all know!

HouSportsWriter and BullBlitz, did y'all get my PMs?
Sponsored links
Old 04-24-2012   #28
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Sale on admission tickets again:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...DZEx9mThOhoq1w
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 04-24-2012   #29
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

See y'all there......
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012   #30
Lil Red
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
This link will work as well: https://www4980.ssldomain.com/cancar...wfish-boil.asp

Scroll down past the sponsorship info to where it says "Individual Tickets/Select Qty." It still says $25, but if you buy today, your credit card will only be charged $20. Can't wait to see everyone!!
Old 04-25-2012   #31
majestrate
All Pro

Rep Power: 9427 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected

I never heard back, was that form filled out okay, or do I need to redo it?
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012   #32
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestrate View Post
I never heard back, was that form filled out okay, or do I need to redo it?
She told me to tell you all is good, let us know if you need anything.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 04-26-2012   #33
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

We have our tickets. How long does it run?

Starts at 2, goes until?
Old 04-26-2012   #34
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
We have our tickets. How long does it run?

Starts at 2, goes until?
The silent auction ends at 5:30 and the live auction is at 5:00. After that the event is over.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 04-26-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Old 04-26-2012   #35
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Ryan,

I have no donations, BUT Gibbs and I will be there!! Just remind me (if you will) what time.... Thanks!!
Old 04-26-2012   #36
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Ryan,

I have no donations, BUT Gibbs and I will be there!! Just remind me (if you will) what time.... Thanks!!
Starts at 2!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 04-27-2012   #37
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
She told me to tell you all is good, let us know if you need anything.
Can we still get 20.00 tix?
Old 04-27-2012   #38
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Can we still get 20.00 tix?
Check their website, I am not sure. If not they are $25 or $30 at the door.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 04-27-2012   #39
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

********BUMP********

BTW, what time does the event start?
Old 04-27-2012   #40
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Starts at 2!
*bump* still starts at 2 :P
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read