Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-25-2012   #1
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default IN THE END.........The Texans Will Be Taking No Prisoners

I came across a Texans video put together and posted on the HT.com MB by member mfergy26. It got my blood churning watching it while listening to Brantley Gilbert singing Take it Outside. As opposed to the present "light" Texans official song which more reflects our hapless days as punching bags, this is the type of firey material that we fans need while watching our Texans bust some ass!

Hope you enjoy it as much I do.

VIDEO
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #2
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 76476 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: IN THE END.........The Texans Will Be Taking No Prisoners

MSR. That made my little sticker peck out!!! Almost as good as my Damage Inc. video for the defense.
DocBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW!!!

Got me with Earl, and never let go!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #4
Dpwrath
Rookie

Is it football season yet? Gosh i cant wait.
Dpwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #5
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

For those interested, here are the complete lyrics:

Back in the good old days
They knew how to brawl

I'm talkin' real gunslingers
I'm talkin' real outlaws
They'd saddle up and ride on into town
When it was high noon in them old saloons
You knew what was goin' down
When they took it outside

Took it outside
When it was man to man
Toe to toe
You know they had to go
Where nobody's gonna break it up
Not until you've had enough

And if you think you've got the guts
Then lets take it outside
If you think your man enough
You really wanna knuckle up
If you wanna shed a little blood then lets
Take it outside
Let's take it outside

These days things have changed
A lot of talk
Lot of pushin' and shovin'
Well if you wanna walk the walk

Let's have some respect
Got girls in here
Just pay your tab
And lay down your beer and let's take it outside
Take it outside

It's man to man
Toe to toe
You know we need to go
We're all here for a good time
But don't start no trouble
'Cause it won't be the first time
I put a scar on my knuckles

Now brother I don't mind
I'll be glad to stomp your ass
But if both of us walk out that door
One of us ain't comin' back
Let's take it outside
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #6
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 28635 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Dig it! Time to move on from Clay Walker.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #7
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78568 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Good find Doc. I liked it!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-25-2012   #8
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I came across a Texans video put together and posted on the HT.com MB by member mfergy26. It got my blood churning watching it while listening to Brantley Gilbert singing Take it Outside. As opposed to the present "light" Texans official song which more reflects our hapless days as punching bags, this is the type of firey material that we fans need while watching our Texans bust some ass!

Hope you enjoy it as much I do.

VIDEO
I am TEXANRED and I approve this video.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #9
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 89275 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

this video makes us look like one of the dirtiest teams in the nfl haha
Old 03-25-2012   #10
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Great video, the only thing it's missing is Duane Brown punching a jag player on the sideline.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

OH HELL YEAH!!! That is awesome. Two more things I'd like to see in this vid. 1) Duane Brown breaking James Harrison's ortibal bone and B) AJ laying out the DB and LB of the Arizona Cardinals on the way to the end zone a couple of years ago.

Come to think of it also add in AJ dragging 2 bears into the end zone during in the Dec. 2008 game at Reliant.

Repped! And I am sharing this one on FB!

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 03-25-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #12
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

I LOVE how the video started off with Earl, he was the best, and that double foot move by Foster on Polamalu reminded me of Barry Sanders.

CND, another job well done.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
MSR. That made my little sticker peck out!!! Almost as good as my Damage Inc. video for the defense.
Swweeeeeeet Doc!! Thanks for posting.

MSR!
Old 03-25-2012   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not one for videos unless game footage & almost did not watch. Glad I did. Great video. I'm thinking this team got just enough Scent of a Woman (playoffs) that they will not allow anything to keep them from coming back. Now we need to draft some more just like these and do just a bit more whittling....
Old 03-25-2012   #15
bigfan77801
Plebian

Rep Power: 375 bigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respected

Awesome, I love that video.
Old 03-25-2012   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Just watched again! Thank G*D it's a Sunday night!! Otherwise I would go out to make the world a better place, by punching someone in the face!!!!
Old 03-25-2012   #17
bigfan77801
Plebian

Rep Power: 375 bigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respected

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnhYDAgYt7w&feature=related[/url]
Try this one.
Old 03-25-2012   #18
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
this video makes us look like one of the dirtiest teams in the nfl haha
You say that like it's a bad thing...

We're not Glenda the Good Witch any more
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #19
noxiousdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 6013 noxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool video, but don't we play inside?
noxiousdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #20
Endcoachment
Rookie

Rep Power: 101 Endcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respected

Great song. But it's far from screaming game day. To me the texans song should be about the players, and I'm willing to bet no one in the locker room listens to hard core country. It's time for some hip hop *cough* jj in a Paul wall vid.
Endcoachment is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read