Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

DeMeco Ryans traded to Philadelphia

rmartin65

Phil Kessel: Nice Guy. Tries Hard.
This has promise... sorry to see him go (if true) but his cap hit is pretty high. Hopefully we get the BC backer in the draft now. He could drop, or there could be a trade up.

Vinny

shiny happy fan
ugh, I'm starting to get pessimistic on this season. I don't like where we are headed so far.

Naiirb

Rookie
This begs the question how is this pick? Doubt the Eagles would their 1st. Maybe their 2nd or 3rd? I'm thinking best case it their 3rd pick.

Nawzer

Alienz
Rick Smith is doing to the Texans what Michael Bay is going to do with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Pantherstang84

@rolisrgti06
I'm going to miss Meco, but this a good move for him. He really didn't fit in Wade's defense. However, Meco's got game and I may have to watch the Iggles games to see him thump.

Playoffs

Hall of Fame
Darryl Sharpton is the new starter I guess....ugh.
Sharpton equaled/outplayed Demeco, imo.

Evan Silva ‏ @evansilva Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
#Eagles must not have had a very high FA grade on Curtis Lofton. Ryans isn't cheap. Remaining base salaries are $5.9 million, $6.6 million.

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man
WTH!!!!

I hope we have some kinda master plan in the making.

Demeco has been the heart and soul of this team, it's going to be hard to watch him go.

Vinny

shiny happy fan
#Eagles must not have had a very high FA grade on Curtis Lofton. Ryans isn't cheap. Remaining base salaries are $5.9 million, $6.6 million.
Eagles took on his salary because he can play at a high level. Now that he's back in a 4-3 he'll shine and we'll end up looking stupid.

c10x

Waterboy
My guess is either a 3rd or a 4th. Won't be lower than a 4th, and won't be better than a 3rd.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Sharpton outplayed Demeco, imo.

Dream Team

Vinny

shiny happy fan
My guess is either a 3rd or a 4th. Won't be lower than a 4th, and won't be better than a 3rd.
second and thirds are early picks...."mid rounder" (if that's the actual case) will be a 4th or a 5th...mark my words.

chicagotexan2

Easterby = Little Finger/Cal = Fredo Corleone
I was down on demeco this season but he was coming off a serious injury. I expected him to be much better next season. Damn if I were Owen Daniels is be nervous. Someone in the front office is offing the class of 2006. Kubiak watch your back jack.

rmartin65

Phil Kessel: Nice Guy. Tries Hard.
second and thirds are early picks...."mid rounder" (if that's the actual case) will be a 4th or a 5th...mark my words.
3rd could be mid round... could be.

I rank 1 and 2 as "high", 3-4 as "mid" and the rest are late. That said, just my terminology. I have heard 3rd being considered as high.