Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-14-2012   #1
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ex texans that have came back to hurt us

Can some one name all the Ex texans players mainly in 2002-2004 since i know a little less about that time period that we had traded or cut that have came back to play us and had good games ????

the newest one i guess i VOnta leech who in the regular season last year had some good plays helping Ray rice have a big game i think a week 6 vs ravens how did leech and pollard do anywayz vs the texans ????
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012   #2
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ex texans that have came back to hurt us

U know i went through our draft history and most of the players we have drafted then later on Cut or trade .. well they go on to be nothing much but bench warmers

except for

AMobi Okoye and Antuwan Molden and Jabbar gaffney thoes 3 stood out and have been starters for other teams
Old 03-14-2012   #3
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Jason Babin

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012   #4
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Deleted

Read the question wrong

Last edited by SCOTTexans; 03-14-2012 at 11:56 AM.
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 57275 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Lb for chargers. What was his name?
Old 03-14-2012   #6
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Tramon Williams CB for the Packers.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012   #7
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82108 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Lb for chargers. What was his name?
Steve Foley.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-14-2012   #8
ckhouston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 ckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Jason Babin
Has been in the league eight years and had two good years, not sure that qualifies.
ckhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012   #9
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Jeff Posey, Robaire Smith, and Aaron Glenn.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012   #10
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Jeff Posey, Robaire Smith, and Aaron Glenn.
Robaire was a non-factor and Aaron Glenn was torched by us on a few occasions.

I would have to say Jason Babin, Marlon McCree, and Tramon Williams (even though he has never hurt us, it hurts me that we let talent like that walk after being way short on CB's a year ago).
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012   #11
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Has been in the league eight years and had two good years, not sure that qualifies.
18 sacks last year qualifies.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012   #12
ckhouston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 ckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
18 sacks last year qualifies.
I need to correct myself, he has actually been in the NFL nine years, and for that time has a 5.3 sack per year average. Yes I know he had a great year last year, but I will wait and see if he can be consistent.
Old 03-14-2012   #13
ainsworth
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ainsworth is a quality contributor and well respectedainsworth is a quality contributor and well respectedainsworth is a quality contributor and well respectedainsworth is a quality contributor and well respectedainsworth is a quality contributor and well respectedainsworth is a quality contributor and well respectedainsworth is a quality contributor and well respectedainsworth is a quality contributor and well respectedainsworth is a quality contributor and well respectedainsworth is a quality contributor and well respectedainsworth is a quality contributor and well respected

Dan Orlavsky.
ainsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012   #14
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I need to correct myself, he has actually been in the NFL nine years, and for that time has a 5.3 sack per year average. Yes I know he had a great year last year, but I will wait and see if he can be consistent.
That's two years in a row of double digit sacks, something Mario hasn't done since 2008... I'd say he's legit.
Old 03-14-2012   #15
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I took the term "come back to hurt us" as in they played a significant role in a significant victory against us...

I really can't think of any, but I guess you could go with Orvlosky???
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
12.5 the season prior to last.
Old 03-14-2012   #17
ckhouston
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
12.5 the season prior to last.
Agreed, the 12.5 and 18 sack seasons made his entire career. Lets see if he keeps it going.
Old 03-14-2012   #18
Norg
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainsworth View Post
Dan Orlavsky.
hahah yeah thats a good one

i wonder who really is the better QB DanO or TJ yates
Old 03-14-2012   #19
ckhouston
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
i wonder who really is the better QB DanO or TJ yates
Seriously?
Old 03-14-2012   #20
Norg
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Seriously?

Serious ive following DanO i think hes been a decent QB IMO

hell he beat Us with TJ yates so i guess the DanO vs TJ hes 1-0 so far LOL

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read