Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Ex texans that have came back to hurt us

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Can some one name all the Ex texans players mainly in 2002-2004 since i know a little less about that time period that we had traded or cut that have came back to play us and had good games ????

the newest one i guess i VOnta leech who in the regular season last year had some good plays helping Ray rice have a big game i think a week 6 vs ravens how did leech and pollard do anywayz vs the texans ????

U know i went through our draft history and most of the players we have drafted then later on Cut or trade .. well they go on to be nothing much but bench warmers

except for

AMobi Okoye and Antuwan Molden and Jabbar gaffney thoes 3 stood out and have been starters for other teams

Jeff Posey, Robaire Smith, and Aaron Glenn.

Robaire was a non-factor and Aaron Glenn was torched by us on a few occasions.

I would have to say Jason Babin, Marlon McCree, and Tramon Williams (even though he has never hurt us, it hurts me that we let talent like that walk after being way short on CB's a year ago).

18 sacks last year qualifies.

I need to correct myself, he has actually been in the NFL nine years, and for that time has a 5.3 sack per year average. Yes I know he had a great year last year, but I will wait and see if he can be consistent.

I need to correct myself, he has actually been in the NFL nine years, and for that time has a 5.3 sack per year average. Yes I know he had a great year last year, but I will wait and see if he can be consistent.

That's two years in a row of double digit sacks, something Mario hasn't done since 2008... I'd say he's legit.

I took the term "come back to hurt us" as in they played a significant role in a significant victory against us...

I really can't think of any, but I guess you could go with Orvlosky???

12.5 the season prior to last.

Since he started to play full time two years ago he has 30.5 sacks. He didn't get many snaps the previous three seasons. He's just a late bloomer.

I don't consider this very haunting though....he's just a late bloomer who has been around the block with several teams before he hit his stride.

I took the question as former Texans who had made plays in victories over us, struggling to think of anything.
Leach played for the Ravens last year but how big role did he play in the win?

I took the question as former Texans who had made plays in victories over us, struggling to think of anything.
Leach played for the Ravens last year but how big role did he play in the win?

This is how the thread title was phrased so this is also how I took it. I can't think of a single player, outside of the possible exception of Pollard, who made plays that resulted in a Texans loss.

How many would are afraid of a Myers and Manning in Titan blue? Adams would throw Winston in there just to spite us.

I would go out of my way to bring Kris Jenkins here so that he could throw Meyers on his ass and land on Manning, ending his Titan season and kill a lot of the Tinnbred's $$$.

Karma is a *****, Pud Adams!!!

well if titans do get manning and chris myers i would Get some good Titans players just to piss off tennesse ............ are there any good ones on the market ????? :kitten: : )

Sage pretty much gave the Giants our playbook and they dominated us in every single play... that game was hard to watch

Agree. 1000%.

That bastard. What a completely awful day that was. I still remember it. Awful.

David Carr got his super bowl ring last year:heart:

IDK yall get the idea of the thread so how does David carr hurt us i dont think hes ever played us since we let him go other then maybe giving the Giants our year 1 Kubes play book i would hope Kubes would have changed his playbook after 7 years LOL

Back