Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The Jacoby Jones Pre-Cut Thread

GP

Go Texans!
I started to post the Praying Otter but damn that was a huge photo.

I went with Praying Kitty instead. To each their own, though!

SW H-TOWN

Rookie

It's going to happen guys, just stay positive!

That is so funny. Jesse Jackson....keep hope alive with the rainbow, excellent. I was going to say that Jacoby Jones makes Michael Irvin seem like Arian Foster or Shakespeare but after whipping out old Jesse with the rainbow there is really no point +REP.

rickyb

Scarlet is hot.
Dear Mr. Smith,
If you need someone to dial Jones' agent, I would be happy to help.
Sincerely yours,
rickyb

chicagotexan2

Easterby = Little Finger/Cal = Fredo Corleone
You fools. The texans aren't resigning Mario and cut Winston so they could free up cap space to accommodate the huge signing bonus they are undoubtedly going to give to JaDopey Jones. The last five seasons were just a warm
Up. THIS is the season jadopey breaks out and becomes the stud.

SW H-TOWN

Rookie
Please more cap space, please no more how the hell did this guy pass a college level English class tweets. CUT JACOBY, DO IT!!!

Wolf6151

All Pro
You fools. The texans aren't resigning Mario and cut Winston so they could free up cap space to accommodate the huge signing bonus they are undoubtedly going to give to JaDopey Jones. The last five seasons were just a warm
Good he can be a stud for someone else, probably in Canada or Arena league.

Texanator

Rabid Brahma
Should somebody tell him there isn't a tooth fairy also, or just let him keep on believing these ridiculous fantasies. 5 Seasons to warm up. NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

mussop

Hall of Fame
I have been saying for two months all this talk about letting Jones go and having to draft a WR in the first two rounds is nothing more than arm chair GM talk. When it comes down to it Kubiak seems ok with what we have. He may want to add a little depth somewhere along the lines but there won't be the major changes that everyone has there heart set on.

DonnyMost

lol football :D
I have been saying for two months all this talk about letting Jones go and having to draft a WR in the first two rounds is nothing more than arm chair GM talk. When it comes down to it Kubiak seems ok with what we have. He may want to add a little depth somewhere along the lines but there won't be the major changes that everyone has there heart set on.
There are receivers out there better than Jacoby that are being paid less.

It's not about drafting a replacement. It's about cutting somebody who is overpaid and under produces first and foremost.

They just did that with Winston, and they're probably going to do it with Demeco.

Two guys that everyone here would consider to be much safer bets to stay on the roster before the offseason started.

You ready to double-down on Jacoby's 2012 Texan campaign still?

mussop

Hall of Fame
There are receivers out there better than Jacoby that are being paid less.

It's not about drafting a replacement. It's about cutting somebody who is overpaid and under produces first and foremost.

They just did that with Winston, and they're probably going to do it with Demeco.

Two guys that everyone here would consider to be much safer bets to stay on the roster before the offseason started.

You ready to double-down on Jacoby's 2012 Texan campaign still?
Personally I would of never given him a new contract. It doesn't matter what you I think. It's what Kubiak and Smith thinks. I don't see them giving up on JJ yet.

I also think the Demeco rumors are BS by the way.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
For seriousness, when the H is this gonna happen?
Maybe he had his face buried in a bowl of Mommas gumbo when the phone rang..

Nah, I dunno man. I think it'll depend on what we can get to replace him 1st. Once we find a viable replacement.....he gone