Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-25-2012   #1
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 264510 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL.com: Matt Schaub, Andre Johnson, Arian Foster show Texans are legit

Quote:
DENVER -- Somewhere around the 48-yard line at Sports Authority Field -- depending on how far the force of Denver Broncos linebacker Joe Mays' hit might have sent it flying -- a piece of Matt Schaub's earlobe is now among the blades of grass.

But don't worry, Schaub says. It's totally cool.

"I felt fine, you know," the Houston Texans' quarterback said after Sunday's 31-25 win. "I just lost a little piece of my ear. I was bleeding and my helmet came off, so I had to come out for a play, but I was fine."

Don't you just hate when that happens? When your stupid helmet and your wimpy ear won't stay on your head, forcing you to leave the game for an entire play because of some dumb rules about blood and head gear? It's so ... inconvenient.

Here's the good news, Texans' fans: Unlike last year, when Schaub was sidelined by a foot injury for much of the 2011 season, the NFL's most underappreciated quarterback missed just one play on Sunday because of Mays' ridiculously hard (and illegal) hit...
read more: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...xans-are-legit
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #2
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com: Matt Schaub, Andre Johnson, Arian Foster show Texans are legit

What a wimp. I don't think Cushing missed a single play when his whole head was bleeding all over....his pants. 'Course, Matt doesn't go 'round asking for concussions-for-fun-giggles-&-hallucinations, though.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #3
417Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1023 417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com: Matt Schaub, Andre Johnson, Arian Foster show Texans are legit

When you play without a piece of your ear that registers you have big big balls.
417Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #4
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

And I loved when they showed him on the sideline with the trainer looking at his left shoulder. Matt's just staring at the guy saying, "I'm fine. I'm FINE. I SAID I'M FINE."

I thought that was hilarious.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #5
417Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1023 417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man Schaub is da man.
Old 09-25-2012   #6
FR0497
Rookie

Rep Power: 269 FR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
And I loved when they showed him on the sideline with the trainer looking at his left shoulder. Matt's just staring at the guy saying, "I'm fine. I'm FINE. I SAID I'M FINE."

I thought that was hilarious.
I remember him going to the sideline saying, "Where's my helmet? Where's my helmet? WHERE'S MY ****ING HELMET??"
FR0497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012   #7
417Texan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR0497 View Post
I remember him going to the sideline saying, "Where's my helmet? Where's my helmet? WHERE'S MY ****ING HELMET??"
That was pure gold.
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read