Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Season Tickets

Drew_Smoke

@Drew_Smoke
I have gone down the list of everyone who said to hit them up when I sold my extra season tickets. No dice on those so if anyone else wants to jump in....2 tix...Sec 116 Row JJ very near the aisle.

No parking....and I am willing to give you first shot at any playoff games.

Tickets arrive in July.

PM Me with your offer...but beware....I don't NEED $$...I WANT $$$. Last year was comical with all of the losers...uh lowballers that crawled out to see me.

PayPal is cool but you'll have to pay the fees if you use a card.

Thanks

From your greedy remark I doubt you get an offer above 800 a seat

Wait.... What, Joe?? The OP's post wasn't very endearing??? Just remember, he "wants" money, he doesn't "need" it... :rolleyes: whatever the hell that means. :smiliepalm:

The really comical part is....... well the original post.

I understand what he's saying if someone was trying to offer below face value. But if you are looking for a huge premium or markup then you may as well post on eBay. Unless its a big name opponent no one is going to pay much more than face for season tickets even after last year

Wait.... What, Joe?? The OP's post wasn't very endearing??? Just remember, he "wants" money, he doesn't "need" it... :rolleyes: whatever the hell that means. :smiliepalm:

The really comical part is....... well the original post.

That means I am letting the lowballers know that they can save time by not bothering me. It was amazing how many came out of the woodwork, thus letting them know now that I am not desperate. Thanks for caring.

Thanks also Joe for your comment. Not sure why you had to jump in as you have a seat? Greedy...you know me so well. You must be proud.

Nitro....that was pretty funny. We do burn thru quite a bit around here.

E-bay it may have to be....I'd get more for them. I may just hold them and use them game by game....I dunno. Was just throwing this out there in case someone wanted to lock some up now.

That means I am letting the lowballers know that they can save time by not bothering me. It was amazing how many came out of the woodwork, thus letting them know now that I am not desperate. Thanks for caring.

Thanks also Joe for your comment. Not sure why you had to jump in as you have a seat? Greedy...you know me so well. You must be proud.

Nitro....that was pretty funny. We do burn thru quite a bit around here.

E-bay it may have to be....I'd get more for them. I may just hold them and use them game by game....I dunno. Was just throwing this out there in case someone wanted to lock some up now.

No worries, man. I was just trying to :stirpot:

I may just hold them and use them game by game....I dunno. Was just throwing this out there in case someone wanted to lock some up now.

First of all, I didn't think your comment was greedy at all. A lot of us have been burned by "fans" who say one thing and do another.

On another note! If you hold them and sell them on a game to game basis keep me in mind. Just finished paying for my 6 today, so cannot afford to pick up two more tickets at this time, but, usually need a couple extra off and on during the year.

I sold last years whole season tix. The year before I gave away more than I sold...lol? Didn't really try. I always give away my pre-season tix to single parents. This may give me a chance to spread it around some more.

stubhub (selling) and Houston Texans Foundation (donating) FTW :P

I do like the idea of giving away pre-season tickets to single parents

stubhub (selling) and Houston Texans Foundation (donating) FTW :P

I do like the idea of giving away pre-season tickets to single parents
+1

He's been doing it for years. I even gave him something to donate once. Roc has earned the right to be greedy even though I know he's not. He's good people outside of lying to people about his age. This man is NOT 24.

:pissed:

+1

He's been doing it for years. I even gave him something to donate once. Roc has earned the right to be greedy even though I know he's not. He's good people outside of lying to people about his age. This man is NOT 24.

:pissed:

I used to change my birth date each year to stay 21 but you can't do that anymore. So I am rapidly aging..lol

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! For years Roc has given me all kinds of hell calling me a scalper, selling tickets out of the window of our tailgate trailer. Please do not tell me you are going to ask for more than face value on a pair of texans tickets! LOL..... going to be a good schedule next year! I will be in the Bullpen, a lot lower than JJ. Now to the serious comments.......lol.....Is the sweetmomsbbqrub as good as advertised? We are doing a cookoff at the end of the month and was thinking about trying some it.

So do yo have any idea what you want for them? Mind selling them to two groups of people who want to split them?

Anyone want to split them with me? Probably can't afford to drive and goto every game anymore and I don't know if the soon to be (hopefully) will stand for trips every weekend (I'm probably going to have to work out an LSU for Texans game swap) but I might be able to swing half of them.

Mike

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! For years Roc has given me all kinds of hell calling me a scalper, selling tickets out of the window of our tailgate trailer. Please do not tell me you are going to ask for more than face value on a pair of texans tickets! LOL..... going to be a good schedule next year! I will be in the Bullpen, a lot lower than JJ. Now to the serious comments.......lol.....Is the sweetmomsbbqrub as good as advertised? We are doing a cookoff at the end of the month and was thinking about trying some it.

What cookoff are you doing? Our next one benefits the Rosenberg masonic Lodge. I like our rubs....not a lot of salt in them except for the brisket one.

I have gone down the list of everyone who said to hit them up when I sold my extra season tickets. No dice on those so if anyone else wants to jump in....2 tix...Sec 116 Row JJ very near the aisle.

No parking....and I am willing to give you first shot at any playoff games.

Tickets arrive in July.

PM Me with your offer...but beware....I don't NEED $$...I WANT $$$. Last year was comical with all of the losers...uh lowballers that crawled out to see me.

PayPal is cool but you'll have to pay the fees if you use a card.

Thanks

What's your e-mail, I'll pass it on to the guys who bought mine in 116 last year becuase my friends sucked it up and bought them this year, so those guys will be looking.

Drew,

I messaged you but never heard back. I'm not sure where you stand on offers, but I may be interested once again. I emailed you about a month ago.

Sent you a pm. Think i'll splurge for a couple season tickets this year...

I got no hits on my asking price (unless I went charity on any playoff games) so I have taken $$ for one of the games. The others will be sold game by game.

I know of a pair of PSLs that went for under $4k last week. I'd advise getting in on something like that while you can.

*bump*

I sold last years whole season tix. The year before I gave away more than I sold...lol? Didn't really try. I always give away my pre-season tix to single parents. This may give me a chance to spread it around some more.
I meant to ask for more info. Is there an org that does this, or are these just people that you know?

I always ask around if anyone knows someone who would enjoy these in that situation. Gave my Vikings tix away today to one of my single mom honeys for her b-day. Most times it is t someone I don't know and I pass them on anonymously.

So yeah...it's just me. I was "that kid" way back in the day and it really seemed like no one gave a damn about me. So...if one kid gets a thrill then it is all way worth it.

Well, since I'm not in Houston (sigh), and I don't really know anyone there anymore, I've got 2 tickets and a green lot pass for the 49ers pre-season game, and 2 tickets and a green lot pass for the Vikings pre-season game.

If you know of someone that you can give them to, I can email them or snail mail them (at my cost), let me know. Otherwise I'll donate them to the Texans' charity a few days before the game.

Back