Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-28-2012   #101
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith Quotes from Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Agreed

This team is built on 3 drafts. IMHO

The rest of the drafts have either been meh or like the 2007 draft bad.

Rick wasn't hear for the 2006 draft so he's batting .500. However to give credit where credit is due Rick hit a homerun on the 2009 draft. Wade helped him on the 2011 draft. (Another homerun)

The measure of Rick as a GM will come over the next 2 yrs with all of the contracts needing to be reupped. If he does a great job there (signing the right guys and letting the right guys go) the Texans should be a great team for yrs to come.

BTW, I used to be on the fire Gary bandwagon. I still dont think he's a great gameday coach. But his work with Yates and the fact that the Texans will be needing another QB soon has me on the lets give Gary a 2 yr extention bandwagon.
My, my....a 2-year extension huh? You ARE in a generous mood.

Just poking fun at ya', man. Nothing personal.

I like how you don't care about how people perceive you on this message board. And you're consistent in your statements. You don't give an inch, in terms of your standard of what you want to see in this Texans team, and whether people like that or not is irrelevant...you have your opinion and that's that.

That concludes our daily affirmation exercise. Fellow Texans fans, please take a moment to affirm and edify a fellow message board member here in this thread. Don't be shy, let someone know how much you value him or her.
Old 03-01-2012   #102
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 54152 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith Quotes from Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post

You can't DO this!!!
Who will I debate with?!?!

I'm sure someone will step up.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read