Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-15-2005   #1
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default 1st round draft pick blues!

No one would be happier than me to see Davie Franchise finally get someone (PACE) that will keep the front of his jersey clean, after all the blind side hits he's taken, but the first round of the draft would be absolutely boring! This is like getting our draft pick a month earlier than the league! As for the rest of free agency, bring in David Terrell as another WR, and look to upgrade speed on defense in the draft.
Old 03-15-2005   #2
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

David Terrell signed with the Giants
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005   #3
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to dirty steve

steve took his moniker to orlando.
Old 03-16-2005   #4
outofhnd
All Pro

I dont like the Pace idea I think this team is a little early in its existence to start taking in High Priced Free Agents especially ones that dont seem to want to workout or do anything with the team except demand a huge contract. The more I think about Pace as a Texan the less I really like the Idea especially when you are looking ahead to deals with your franchise QB. I would really hate to see Pace come here get injured (just our luck) and play poorly or not play at all. (knocking on wood) If a deal is done I wouldnt mind it either, I would just like to see us build via the draft and let the Rams handle their own mess.
outofhnd is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read