Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Take The Wonderlic Test

Playoffs

Hall of Fame
How do you compare to your favorite players? Take “The Wonderlic” and find out!

The Pass…

For the first time in Wonderlic history, we are providing football fans with the opportunity to take a real Wonderlic test!

The Wonderlic test measures learning and problem solving ability, helping teams determine if a potential player has the skills to learn the playbook and make decisions – both of which are critical on the field.

The Catch…

We need your help! We are developing a brand new basic skills test and need research participants. Before taking The Wonderlic, we ask that you first take the research test. This assessment of math and English skills takes approximately 40 minutes to complete.

The Score…

After completing the research test, you will be able to take The Wonderlic. This online version is similar to the paper version used for assessing athletes seeking to play professional football.

Your Wonderlic score will be emailed to you within two business days, along with an analysis of what position your score most coincides with based on the average reported scores.

Remember, you must complete the entire testing session for Wonderlic to be able to send you your score. Make sure you have enough time to finish the test before you start. If you don’t have time now, you can return to this page and begin testing at a later time.

Share your score with your football friends – and don’t forget to share the link so they can take The Wonderlic, too!
<--- click for link

I took it, I guess they will mail it to me. I finished the first 2 tests but didn't finish the last section, only got to question 28

I hope my score is higher than 6 :kitten:

I just got mine back, scored a 35. I don't know where that ranks me, but at least I didn't get a zero Woot Woot!

I guess they ended the offer. Access denied now.

I didn't even take the test and I came within 4 points of Claiborne.

Mike

I guess they ended the offer. Access denied now.

I didn't even take the test and I came within 4 points of Claiborne.

Mike

Yeah but I'll bet his 40 time is faster than yours
:D

Seriously though, is there some other site where I can try my hand at this thing?

Last edited:
Back