Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-23-2012   #21
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would you feel comfortable if the Texans…

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Please stop with the.....

Thoughts......

Just put a title on your thread. Please I'm begging you. Stop the insanity.
Understand your perspective, but I just hover my mouse over a thread title to see what it's about when the title is less than forthcoming.
Old 02-23-2012   #22
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Both Jj & K Dub can be replaced with a cheap FA, late round draft pick, or UDFA player.

I understand wanting experience, I understand the value of knowing the system. With that said, I'd only want to get rid of one of the two. Personally, I say dump KDub.

What we get from Walters, we can & do get out of our TEs. Good hands, short intermediate, across the middle catches. Run blocking. etc. But if you're going to split somebody out wide, get some one who can go deep, or make a play out in space. I've seen two 60+ yard TD plays from Jj in 2011 alone. Not one from KDub. I've seen Jacoby make people miss or flat out run past defenders.... never from KDub.

I want play-makers on the field & Jacoby is more of a play-maker than Walters ever will be.

If you want hands on the field, gotta make that first down..... split Aj & Jj wide, put two TEs on the field & motion Casey to the slot. JJ might not catch the ball, but he will create space for everyone else on the field.
Jones is more of a liability than anything else. His PR duties are more of what's kept him on the roster than anything else. Whether it's KW or Jones, we don't want to just replace them, we want pretty significant upgrades.
As Scooter posted, AJ may never be "AJ" again. We need to look for a replacement for him. Not hating on AJ at all, but the reality is staring the team and us fans in the face. He's getting up there in age and his hamstring injuries could very well be career limiting.
I have absolutely no problem at all letting MW walk if we could sign Wallace. I DO have an issue with losing our 1st round pick due to anything other than trading abck for multiple picks or (hopefully not) trading up for a targeted player.
The team showed it could excel without MW. It also showed that the passing game suffered greatly when AJ went down. There's not a much easier conclusion to come to, when faced with those facts, that a #1a WR is much more needed than an overpaid "brand name" at DE/WOLB.
Old 02-23-2012   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Jones is more of a liability than anything else. His PR duties are more of what's kept him on the roster than anything else. Whether it's KW or Jones, we don't want to just replace them, we want pretty significant upgrades.
Agree. I'm just saying I don't want to try to replace both of them in one offseason. Sign a good/great FA WR or draft a talent in the first round.... not a project WR with a late second (may as well be a third) or later. We don't need that guy to start as the #2 receiver right away. He'll get his minutes, his reps & work his way up to #2... not counting Jacoby, we've got a team full of receiving options.
Quote:
As Scooter posted, AJ may never be "AJ" again. We need to look for a replacement for him. Not hating on AJ at all, but the reality is staring the team and us fans in the face. He's getting up there in age and his hamstring injuries could very well be career limiting.
I agree.
Quote:
I have absolutely no problem at all letting MW walk if we could sign Wallace.
Not Wallace, he'll be wasted here. We don't have the talent under center to get the ball to Wallace. You'll be asking him to be something he is not... he is not an Aj replacement in the making.

Vincent Jackson, Dwayne Bowe.... I'll even go so far as Mario Manningham. But Mike Wallace.. not for us. I like the guy, he's talented.... but he is not a #1 WR.
Quote:
The team showed it could excel without MW. It also showed that the passing game suffered greatly when AJ went down. There's not a much easier conclusion to come to, when faced with those facts, that a #1a WR is much more needed than an overpaid "brand name" at DE/WOLB.
Not exactly. Schaub was on track to throw for 3500+ yards again. Losing Schaub hurt us more than anything else this season.
Old 02-23-2012   #24
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would you feel comfortable if the Texans...

I'll never understand why people put so much stock in "1st rounders" when the discussion is about a proven commodity in this league at a young age or a ripe age of their prime. That's always better than a 1st rounder any day of the week if it fills a need. People seem to ignore how many busts their are in the first round every year. Hell it's probably like 50% of them or at least close to it.

Trading a 1st rounder for Mike Wallace would be a no brainer. It would take more than a 1st rounder though. It would take a 1st and a 4th probably.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012   #25
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I'll never understand why people put so much stock in "1st rounders" when the discussion is about a proven commodity in this league at a young age or a ripe age of their prime. That's always better than a 1st rounder any day of the week if it fills a need. People seem to ignore how many busts their are in the first round every year. Hell it's probably like 50% of them or at least close to it.

Trading a 1st rounder for Mike Wallace would be a no brainer. It would take more than a 1st rounder though. It would take a 1st and a 4th probably.
From what I heard, it use to be a 1st and 3rd but now with the new CBA for restricted FA, it's a 1st that goes to the team. I totally agree especially if you have a late round pick like 26th.

Go get a proven player that can help right away rather take a chance on a 1st round bust....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012   #26
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

While I understand a speedster like Wallace would be a sexy acquisition, but I think it would be a waste.

Our offense does not depend on the #2 WR being a speed guy. He needs to be a dependable possession guy.

Think back to 2007 when Davis stepped in for an injured A.J. after game 8 or 9. He did fairly well. Five plays of 40+ yds, 20 plays of 20+ yds. 19 first downs (only 3 TDs though). So if our offensive philosophy was to stretch the top of the defense, why not put A.D. and A.J. on the field the next year when A.J. returned to full health??

That's because in our offense, the primary responsibility of our #2 WR is to move the chains not get deep. So instead of using the 2nd bonafide speed guy that we had at our disposal by lining him up at #2 WR to have two deep threats on the field, we used K.W. @ #2 and used Davis to give A.J. the occasional blow. I can never recall us using that potential dual deep threat although we had Davis at our disposal for two solid years in 2008 & 2009. And it wasn't because Davis couldn't be productive because he showed he could be when A.J. went down in 2007.

So I don't think our offensive philosophy, with respect to WR responsibility, has changed, or will change. It is now and will be: the #1 WR is our deep threat, the #2 WR is our possession guy and moves the chains.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012   #27
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Agree. I'm just saying I don't want to try to replace both of them in one offseason. Sign a good/great FA WR or draft a talent in the first round.... not a project WR with a late second (may as well be a third) or later. We don't need that guy to start as the #2 receiver right away. He'll get his minutes, his reps & work his way up to #2... not counting Jacoby, we've got a team full of receiving options.

I agree.

Not Wallace, he'll be wasted here. We don't have the talent under center to get the ball to Wallace. You'll be asking him to be something he is not... he is not an Aj replacement in the making.

Vincent Jackson, Dwayne Bowe.... I'll even go so far as Mario Manningham. But Mike Wallace.. not for us. I like the guy, he's talented.... but he is not a #1 WR.

Not exactly. Schaub was on track to throw for 3500+ yards again. Losing Schaub hurt us more than anything else this season.
I can't argue too hard for Wallace as I just haven't watched him or the Steelers enough, I can concede that point on him.

As far as the offense goes, a 3500 yd season by Schaub is a down year.
Sponsored links
Old 02-24-2012   #28
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 125380 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

As far as the offense goes, a 3500 yd season by Schaub is a down year.
Schaub was on pace to throw for 4,140 yards and 25 TDs when Fat Assbert fell on him .

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer

Last edited by Goatcheese; 02-24-2012 at 07:18 AM.
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012   #29
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
While I understand a speedster like Wallace would be a sexy acquisition, but I think it would be a waste.

Our offense does not depend on the #2 WR being a speed guy. He needs to be a dependable possession guy.

Think back to 2007 when Davis stepped in for an injured A.J. after game 8 or 9. He did fairly well. Five plays of 40+ yds, 20 plays of 20+ yds. 19 first downs (only 3 TDs though). So if our offensive philosophy was to stretch the top of the defense, why not put A.D. and A.J. on the field the next year when A.J. returned to full health??

That's because in our offense, the primary responsibility of our #2 WR is to move the chains not get deep. So instead of using the 2nd bonafide speed guy that we had at our disposal by lining him up at #2 WR to have two deep threats on the field, we used K.W. @ #2 and used Davis to give A.J. the occasional blow. I can never recall us using that potential dual deep threat although we had Davis at our disposal for two solid years in 2008 & 2009. And it wasn't because Davis couldn't be productive because he showed he could be when A.J. went down in 2007.

So I don't think our offensive philosophy, with respect to WR responsibility, has changed, or will change. It is now and will be: the #1 WR is our deep threat, the #2 WR is our possession guy and moves the chains.
I see what you are saying but, couldn't AJ be that #2 (Not saying he IS a #2) receiver role where he doesn't have to stretch the field and put Wallace int he role that AJ has dominated in? It would be a role reversal without losing the title of #1 and #2 receiver. in police vernacular, AJ is the Chief and he is letting the young ones walk the beat he already did years past. Now he doesn't have to work as hard but can still be very productive.

The Texans could use Wallace for the deep threat, much like Baltimore does with Smith, and use AJ like Baltimore does with Boldin. Boldin is still the #1 WR in Baltimore, they just let the youngling do the hard work down field.

I think if the Texans were to do this, it could add years to AJ career and he be less likely to get hurt stretching the field and be more effective on the plays he can get YAC...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012   #30
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Pick a better receiver. Percy Harvey, Sidney Rice..... I need to see someone a little more complete, even sacrificing speed. We simply do not have the kind of QB that can/will get the ball out ahead of a speed receiver on a consistent basis.

We need someone who can catch the ball, then make a play.
I don't know if Wallace would work here. He needs a Howitzer at QB, not a .22. Schaub could NEVER hit him in stride on a fly. NEVER
Old 02-24-2012   #31
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
Schaub was on pace to throw for 4,140 yards and 25 TDs when Fat Assbert fell on him .
Thanks to TE's and RB's. It sure wasn't due to WR's not named Andre Johnson.
Maybe Wallace isn't the answer here, but we need to find one because every WR not named Andre Johnson showed their weakness' this past season.
I don't know how you came up with Schaub on pace for 4,140. When I did the math, it came up as 3,966.4.
Old 02-24-2012   #32
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 125380 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks to TE's and RB's. It sure wasn't due to WR's not named Andre Johnson.
Maybe Wallace isn't the answer here, but we need to find one because every WR not named Andre Johnson showed their weakness' this past season.
I don't know how you came up with Schaub on pace for 4,140. When I did the math, it came up as 3,966.4.
Fat Al fell on him at the end of the first half of the TB game, so he effectively played 9.5 games.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012   #33
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
I see what you are saying but, couldn't AJ be that #2 (Not saying he IS a #2) receiver role where he doesn't have to stretch the field and put Wallace int he role that AJ has dominated in? It would be a role reversal without losing the title of #1 and #2 receiver. in police vernacular, AJ is the Chief and he is letting the young ones walk the beat he already did years past. Now he doesn't have to work as hard but can still be very productive.

The Texans could use Wallace for the deep threat, much like Baltimore does with Smith, and use AJ like Baltimore does with Boldin. Boldin is still the #1 WR in Baltimore, they just let the youngling do the hard work down field.

I think if the Texans were to do this, it could add years to AJ career and he be less likely to get hurt stretching the field and be more effective on the plays he can get YAC...
^^^^
This

I bet if you asked Schaub if he wanted Wallace his answer would be yes. If his answer was no I would start looking for another QB. Who wouldn't want a 25 yr old pro bowl caliber WR opposite AJ. Wallace is better than any WR in this draft. He's proven and is worth a 1and a 3rd because of this.

BTW, people who dont want to sign Wallace dont want to draft Randle because he has more deep speed than Schaub has arm supposedly.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012   #34
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
I don't know if Wallace would work here. He needs a Howitzer at QB, not a .22. Schaub could NEVER hit him in stride on a fly. NEVER
Then Gary/Rick should start looking for another QB immediately.
Old 02-24-2012   #35
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: Would you feel comfortable if the Texans…

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Yates could hit him in stride.
Old 02-24-2012   #36
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
^^^^
This

I bet if you asked Schaub if he wanted Wallace his answer would be yes. If his answer was no I would start looking for another QB. Who wouldn't want a 25 yr old pro bowl caliber WR opposite AJ. Wallace is better than any WR in this draft. He's proven and is worth a 1and a 3rd because of this.

BTW, people who dont want to sign Wallace dont want to draft Randle because he has more deep speed than Schaub has arm supposedly.
I've got to go find more "film" because what I have seen, he isn't much more than a deep threat. & sorry, I don't think Schaub will do much with a deep threat kind of guy.

Torry Smith.. that's a guy who is more than one dimensional, he's great in space & he's physical.... He's not very good right now, not a #1, but in a few years, he's going to be Baltimore's #1.

Julio Jones... I see him being a possible #1. Victor Cruz.... not so much. I love Victor Cruz, don't get me wrong, but he'll never be a #1.

Nothing wrong with that, but Cruz would never have had a 1000 yard season if he was on our roster. Never.

I don't think Wallace will ever take Aj's place. You can call him a #1 & have him run all the deep routes (that's really not how you define a #1) or whatever, but he is one dimensional (imo) & without another more potent threat on the field, he's easily taken out of the game.

Unless you've got a QB that extends plays & causes defenses to break down.

Edit: I'll recant a bit.... he's not as bad as what I've said, but just not my thing. I still think he needs a different QB than what we've got here.
Old 02-24-2012   #37
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Wallce can and has run the entire route tree. He's the #1 on the Steelers but there isn't a true #1 on the Steelers because Ben spreads the ball around, (Wallace/Brown/Sanders/Miller are all threats.) Schaub hasn't had that kind of talent around him. (How would you rate the Texans WR's vs Steelers WR's) I would like to see what Schaub could do with a full compliment of receivers. Schaub would either do well or the Texans should move on. IMHO

Agree with you on Smith and Cruz, the jury is still out on Julio Jones.
Old 02-24-2012   #38
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Wallce can and has run the entire route tree. He's the #1 on the Steelers but there isn't a true #1 on the Steelers because Ben spreads the ball around, (Wallace/Brown/Sanders/Miller are all threats.) Schaub hasn't had that kind of talent around him. (How would you rate the Texans WR's vs Steelers WR's) I would like to see what Schaub could do with a full compliment of receivers. Schaub would either do well or the Texans should move on. IMHO

Agree with you on Smith and Cruz, the jury is still out on Julio Jones.
I'll agree that we need to get better receivers around Schaub before we can really say. But watching him underthrow Aj for years.... "on purpose" I just can't imagine a receiver like Wallace having the success here that he's had in Pittsburgh.
Old 02-24-2012   #39
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Wallace isn't just some burner speed guy, he's been very effective being Pittsburgh's WR1, especially this year. Now, I doubt we could afford what it would take to make Wallace happy, and not have Pittsburgh match, but to think that Wallace is only effective on fly and go routes is just straight ignorant.
Old 02-24-2012   #40
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Free agency starts in a few weeks. Real news. Yay.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read