Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 02-25-2012   #1
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 249738 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2012 Combine OL, TE, K impressions

Looking like OL 40 times, and more importantly 10 splits, are going lower than last year.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 249738 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Combine OL, TE, K impressions

DeCastro/Riley Reiff/Kahlil look the part

Cordy Glenn helped himself, although he's too high too often

Thomas Compton, South Dakota sleeper standout to me -- maybe not ZBS, but he's clean if not quick

Rishaw Johnson looked totally undercoached/unprepared

Justin Anderson was on the ground 3/4 times .. bad

Philip Blake helped himself

Mike Adams only 19 reps

Desmond Wynn looked good to me

Amini Silatolu just looks like a football player, little bit pissed off

Quentin Saulsberry 6' 2 3/8"/ 33 3/4" versatile in college, looks interior to me, good sidestep technique

Last edited by Playoffs; 02-25-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012   #3
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2778 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected

They were talking about the versatility and athleticism of Cordy Glenn and I thought to myself "hmm sounds like a guy the Texans could use" then one guy specifically said "he is a guy who would not fit with a team like the Texans".
The Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Blake as I expected is looking good.
Old 02-25-2012   #5
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

His arm length was 33, neither real long or short but he only got 22 bench reps, I was hoping for at least 25 minimum from a center. He had a very good run time though

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read