Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Prayers to the Chargers Tommie Harris and Family

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Prayers go out to Tommie Harris, Family and friends whose wife just passed away.

The 29-year-old wife of Chargers defensive lineman Tommie Harris died two days after suffering a stroke or brain aneurysm, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

Sunday evening the Sun-Times said Ashley Harris was being treated in an Oklahoma hospital, and quoted family friend Bill Horn as saying, "We are holding on for a miracle." It never came.

Harris' wife gave birth to the couple's second child four months ago. The couple married in January.

Harris, a former first-round pick out of Oklahoma, played seven seasons with the Bears prior to 2011.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...mie-harris-wife-on-life-support#ixzz1mHh9yepM

Report: Tommie Harris' wife dies die at 29 years old

It was my pleasure to be in the presence of Mr. Tommy Harris years ago when he came into Houston for the 2003 Lombardi Trophy award dinner. He gave me his autograph. RIP Mrs. Harris

Very sad news. It reminded me that over 20 years ago Doug Williams'wife died of such similar circumstances. Prayers to the Harris family.

Very sad news. It reminded me that over 20 years ago Doug Williams'wife died of such similar circumstances. Prayers to the Harris family.

Ya know, I had kinda forgot about that. So sad. Thanks for reminding me. Life is fragile, so we need to love our loved ones each and every day.

Back